Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger implants frowned upon?

+2
Dayzeee
achorley
6 posters

Go down

Bigger implants frowned upon?  Empty Bigger implants frowned upon?

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 5:11 pm

I don't know what it is but on some forums I see girls full on slagging off bigger implants 500cc+. I really do want to go bigger an make the most of my revision. What's everyone's views on here of larger implants? I don't know what size I have in mind I'm a 32FF but I just know I want bigger and faker looking! 
Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Bigger implants frowned upon?  Empty Re: Bigger implants frowned upon?

Post by Dayzeee 6th May 2014, 5:23 pm

Take no notice! Have what you want to have, who cares if they frown on it, some girls like one look other girls like other looks, if you want mahoosive boobs why not, it's your body, go for it. Please yourself no one else  Boobs
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 7:00 pm

Thanks hun. Yeah of course I will die shy I want but just wondered peoples views! I think all boobs are great but I just prefer big boobs on me. I'm a 32FF but think I look a D cup in clothes! Defo wanna go bigger in my revision xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th May 2014, 7:00 pm

Each to their own.. we generally say on here "bigger isn't always better" as it isn't. There are lot of risks of going bigger, especially too big for your frame and a lot of girls don't realise all of the risks. Also, some girls think they can just "demand" a certain size. "I want at least 500cc", when you actually can't do that.. then that brings out the people explaining why not and the downsides of going too big.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 7:05 pm

Yeah I guess so. I'm hoping for at least 500 but I trust my surgeon completely whatever he says. I wouldn't demand. I just have pics of what I want them to look like x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th May 2014, 7:52 pm

I think its the 'Jordan' stigma that still surrounds a larger implant. 'they'll look so huge and fake'. But what some people neglect to consider is actually, maybe that's the look Im going for. Some want small and unnoticeable, some want proportionate and natural, some want big fake and in your face. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but at the end of the day its your decision if you want to go big, no one elses. Im sure she wont mind the mention, but Boney is one of the girls that springs to mind who said from the start she wanted that look. Yes, we warn of the risks associated and say its not always better...but if that's what you want, and its safe for you to have, have at it!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 7th May 2014, 7:41 am

Yeah I guess so. Thankyou ladies. X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th May 2014, 7:01 pm

hun do whatever makes YOU happy. if your surgeon can give you your desired look, then that's fab and you should totally go for it if that's what YOU want! no one's opinion but yours and your surgeons matter at this point xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 7th May 2014, 7:15 pm

Thank you Hun x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 7th May 2014, 7:45 pm

Well I've got 800cc on a 28inch back and size6/8 body and they don't look ridiculously big, yes big and fake looking but that's the look I like also. Yes there are more risks associated with larger implants so as long as your surgeon agrees with giving you a a bigger implant and it's ok for your body then they decision is entirely up to you x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 7th May 2014, 7:47 pm

Thanks mrs ball. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm 5'3 and a size 10. Slim waist but curvy bum hips and thighs. I'm Ff currently and don't think they look that big at all. My friends think I look a D at most! Is there any extra precautions you take because they're larger? Do you wear support bras nearly 24-7? I think I would because I'd be scared of them sagging lol! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 7th May 2014, 7:52 pm

I've got unders, no breast tissue and they look pretty stuck on, they don't look natural at all. But that's what I like. 
I'm 5ft 6 by the way. 

I still wear a sports bra even to bed and most of the day if I'm not in wires. Just remember Hun, you will end up with an even bigger version of what you have now bigger implants are more prone to sag because of the weight. 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 7th May 2014, 7:59 pm

Mine wouldn't mine don't look saggy. I just have no upper pole. He thinks because he misjudged how much implant I could fit in. I was a 32A with little breast tissue but wide breasts. And cause I'm slim I guess be though 375 would be enough. But they've sort of just got bigger and more natural looking! Lol. It's so hard to explain what they look like! They aren't saggy but the implant is all at the bottom and I have no upper pole fullness and roundness that I wanted. He's switching me to unders and I think I'll probably have internal sutures to hold up if I get a bigger implant x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 7th May 2014, 8:00 pm

PS I had upper pole when I was a 32A lol!!
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down