Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

asking for bigger implants

+8
hattie260
misf1
poshhugo
natalia
Funkygirl
fluffy_bunn1e
*Sally*
izzie37
12 posters

Go down

asking for bigger implants Empty asking for bigger implants

Post by izzie37 28th May 2010, 8:07 pm

Hi, I have booked my ba for 3rd july wayhay!!, im all paid up and ready to go! well nearly,
I just keep thinking that i have paid all this cash and im only having relatively small implants, they are extra high ones but only 290cc, Im a petite girl, but there are lots of petite girls out there that i see with large breasts, and i always think they look fab, like the girl from corrie, Tina i think she is, skinny, but with big boobs, or cheryl cole's shape thats what i was hoping for. my surgeon has said 290cc is fine for me, but WILL i end up being disappointed i wonder.

How many of you ladies wished you had gone bigger!!!
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

asking for bigger implants Empty Re: asking for bigger implants

Post by *Sally* 28th May 2010, 8:10 pm

Oh the age old question of size again! Its such a tricky one lovely as all of us are different. I have 445g but I have a wider back size and am probably taller than you. I don't think 290 is a small implant particularly. Could you have another consultation with your PS and discuss your concerns?
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th May 2010, 8:38 pm

i have 29e hun, and i wouldve loved to go bigger! but truth is i just cant, i wasnt allowed to.

i measure a 30e, but i dont look it, i look at them in clothes sometimes and think you would never know i had a BA they are so small, but naked they are def there , and 10 times bigger than they were before. so im happy xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 28th May 2010, 8:51 pm

Oooooo the old sizing dilema, we have all been there hun! The best advice I would give is to listen to your ps hun, they are the experts and will always do their best to give you the look you want (providing it's feasible of course!). I'm petite at 5"3, 7 stone 3 and a size 6, I had 300cc extra high profile overs and went from a 30B to a 28FF!!

Like FB I certainly don't look that size but when I have a nice push up bra on and I'm wearing a dress with a nice cleavage, I do look quite big tbh. Anything bigger might have looked TOO big on me, the 300cc was the highest I could go and it was perfect for me.

Good luck!
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th May 2010, 9:45 pm

if your not happy ask to see another surgeon to discuss having bigger implants to much money to spend and be unhappy
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by poshhugo 28th May 2010, 10:35 pm

I had heard so many people saying after they had there ba that they wished they had gone 1 size bigger, so i chose my size then went up one, i was rather scared all the way up to having them done then after i got a shock as they looked huge on me, but once most of the swelling went down im REALLY pleased...! so it was the right choice for ME, but i have the frame to carry them off.
You need to think long and hard about it hun, i would defo talk more about it with your consultant. Theres so many factors to think about. Good luck sweeite xx
poshhugo
poshhugo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th May 2010, 7:22 am

I would listen to your PS or if you don't trust his/her judgement ask to see another surgeon, if he says the same you know it's due to the fact they can't fit them in.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 29th May 2010, 7:38 am

There are also quite a few of us that wish they had gone a teeny bit smaller too hun. i had 295cc which took me from an A to a D/DD. I think you would def get a Cheryl cole figure from that but I think you should go with your surgeon's advice, he is the expert.

xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 29th May 2010, 4:31 pm

Hi chicks, thanks for your advice...funkygirl,(28ff wow!) you are pretty much the same height and weight as me but your boobs were bigger pre-op, im a 32a and ive breast fed 2 kids!!, ive seen 4 surgeons and they have all said the same, except one who wanted me to have 240 unders, which i didnt want, that was way to small i thought..

its one those things i suppose, i do trust my surgeon and im sure he will make them lovely (anything is better than what i have tbh.)

I never gave it a thought that there were girls out there that wished they had gone a little smaller hattie!! and 295cc doesnt sound big does it!. So it must come down to body shape, and pre-op breast tissue size as well as breast shape..there is alot more to sizing than you actually think..

Thanks everyone xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 29th May 2010, 7:38 pm

Hi,
Like you I wnated a ba after having kids. I was an empty 32a pre op and am 5'2 and a size 6 top. I was recommended 240 or 265 unders and ended up with 265 full profile round unders on the day - I now measure a 30E although also wear 32dd and 30F (la senza). Mine don't look as big as they sound but I wouldn't want them any bigger - they are perfectly in proportion with my figure. Trust your ps - they usually recommed sizes for a reason and to avoid complications.
Claire. x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th May 2010, 9:03 pm

izzie37 wrote:I never gave it a thought that there were girls out there that wished they had gone a little smaller hattie!! and 295cc doesnt sound big does it!. So it must come down to body shape, and pre-op breast tissue size as well as breast shape..there is alot more to sizing than you actually think..

There are quite a few of us babe, I'm another who if I had a choice would reduce 'again', although not as many as those who would like to go larger.

You've hit the nail on the head about there being so many factors that need to be taken into consideration when considering implant size, which is why you shouldn't really compare to others hunni, if you trust in what your surgeon suggests for you, then I'd be happy to be guided by his/her experience hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 1st June 2010, 6:53 pm

Hi hun,i had 260g and wear mostly Dcup bras,i think you will get a nice size from 290g,and probably look around Cheryl coles size,sorry i dont watch corrie so don't know who Tina is! Good luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by hubster 20th July 2010, 2:04 pm

Hi girls I am 2 weeks post op and felt I had gone too small. I went from a 34a and had 360 implants. I have not been measured as yet as i am seeing my surgeon for the first time this Thursday. I so hope I will be a D I will be gutted if i was a c cup. Should have stuck to my forst choice which was a 375 or 390. Just hope I get bigger over the next couple of months. Sarah
hubster
hubster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st July 2010, 6:44 am

hi my friend had 380 unders she ended up a 30ff so i def think u will end up once they settle more than a d they always look to small to begin with if u look at a women with a natural d boob its not any bigger than a implant d boob its just what we think bcause implant are not so wide and dont have any fat like natural boobs xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hubster 21st July 2010, 9:06 am

Fab hope that happens to me a 30ff wow what was she before?. I am feeling more confident and happy today. I took the kids to school and the mums all said that I looked bigger today. It must have been the white top I was wearing. I have been told my surgeon will not measure me tomorrow for my first appointment so may pop to LaSena and get measured. I will be so happy if I come out of this a DD! Heres hoping. Thanks Natalie
hubster
hubster
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st July 2010, 9:09 am

she was nothing she has nowt thats why she had unders she had to beg surgeon for 380 as it was the biggest he could do as she had no breast tissue xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hubster 21st July 2010, 9:20 am

Wished I stuck with the 380 or 400 as my surgeon said I could go to that. Oh well.
hubster
hubster
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st July 2010, 10:02 am

360 is much less what size were u pre op?xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down