Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overs or unders?

+15
Peachy34
kay
Dina
Nyssa-H
ruby roo
lindsaylouise
misf1
shellyj
Jennifer2011
yettiricey
COOKIE
janeybird
jen86
pinkbabe
nicolamichael1
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

overs or unders?  - Page 2 Empty Re: overs or unders?

Post by Jennifer2011 25th May 2011, 4:18 pm

I'd say go for unders. My surgeon asked me in my consultation if I want overs or unders, I'm a small B, so I told him I want unders, he actually gave me an option! lol
Good luck with everything hun Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 25th May 2011, 4:22 pm

hi i also got to choose whether i wanted overs or unders and i decided on having overs and i am so far pleased with the results. xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 25th May 2011, 4:22 pm

Hi jennifer,
thanks for your advice!
i would like unders too and will tell him this when he eventually replies to my email! theres still lots of unanswered questions i have and hope he answers them before i go in next wednesday!
omg cant beleive this time next week i will have boobs!
good luck with your op hun xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 25th May 2011, 4:28 pm

hi nicola wouls you like to have a look at my pics, yetti had 345cc unders and i had 350cc overs, it would be nice for you to see both as we both had about the same cc but had unders and overs xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th May 2011, 4:39 pm

Hi hun, I hope your surgeon gets back to you on exactly what you are having as it's so important to know everything about your surgery and what sort of aftercare they will give you. It's not always the case that small breasts means having unders, as they look at what breast tissue you have and also the thickness of your skin, so you may even be boarder line for both. I would look at the pros and cons of both placement so that you can discuss it if need be with your surgeon on the day.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 25th May 2011, 5:28 pm

like th others have said, make sure they no exactly what it is you want. Im guessing unders will just b better for you....no one wants tht victoria beckham look id dont think!!! hun, ur welcome to take a look at my pics if u want?? even though your newbie!!
as i said before, i had partials, cos i couldnt decide whether i wanted overs or unders!! lol
im so excited for you hun!!! dance dance
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 25th May 2011, 6:49 pm

Hi Girls!
thanks for your support!
yes please would love to look at some pics please!!
ill put mine up once there done too so you can all see the final result!
im excited too and can only trust that dr khan is gonna do a bloody good job! lol!! ive read lots of stories on him and the majority of patients have been really happy!
ive been doing so much research and sometimes it just overwhelms you cause everyones different and got different body shapes etc and you can just never guess what is right for you!
aftercare is def important though so will find out about that and hopefully all goes well!! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2011, 7:03 pm

im excited too and can only trust that dr khan is gonna do a bloody good
job! lol!! ive read lots of stories on him and the majority of patients
have been really happy!

Sweetie, please arrange a conversation or a consultation with Mr Khan before surgery... There may be alot of patients happy, but there's also some that aren't, including a member we have here who has already had one re-op with Mr Khan who hasn't fixed the problem and she's now looking to have a second revision.

Don't trust what you don't know babes - Be sure you know your placement. Be sure you know which implants you're having, be sure you're well aware of the approximate size you're going to result in. Be sure of your aftercare, it's so important hunni.

ive been doing so much research and
sometimes it just overwhelms you cause everyones different and got
different body shapes etc and you can just never guess what is right for
you!

No, you can't sweetheart and neither should surgeons withour your consent.

Mr Khan should have taken the time to go through each step of his surgery plan with you hun, ensuring you were happy with everything planned.

From what you've said you know absolutely nothing sweetheart and that's what I find so worrying babe, I honestly know how exciting it is when your date is upon you, but please babe, do take the time to ensure you know everything pre-op... for you babe. overs or unders?  - Page 2 48411

aftercare is def important though so will find out about that and hopefully all goes well!! xx

It is sweetheart, I won't bother you again with my concerns... I wish you well whatever your choice darlin' overs or unders?  - Page 2 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 25th May 2011, 7:07 pm

awww thank you cookie!
you have been really supportive and a big help! im gonna get all my questions answered before i go in and if he cant answer them then im not gonna do it! i want to see it all in writing as well so i can take it away with me and not have to worry!
your definitely right, its not every day you get it done and you want to do it the best way you possibly can!
i look forward to hearing from dr khan and as soon as i do ill let you know what he says! :) xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2011, 7:09 pm

I'd love to know how you get on babe overs or unders?  - Page 2 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 25th May 2011, 7:12 pm

hello hun, im in the same position as you, im having my op in 7 days, i havent been told if im having overs or unders! high profile or low, all i know is i am an A cup now wanting 380cc hoping ill become a small d!! i havent been told what size brea this will take me to!
i hope you get it sorted before the op! im guessing ill have a chat with him b4 i go down for the op? xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2011, 7:13 pm

Is Mr Khan your surgeon too Lindsay?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 25th May 2011, 7:28 pm

yaaeee he called me!!!!
the implants are silicone and are called negro implio not sure if im spelling it correctly!! the insicion will be under the breast and as for overs/unders we will discuss on the day. he said sometimes when there under they can look too high in that case overs are better.
they are under warrantly for 10 years from the implants supplier.
i will get a blue card after telling me what ive had done etc.
i need to be there at 10am and can eat and drink up to 7am and nothing after that!
phew i can relax now! :) im researching on the negro implio implants now has anyone heard of these before? x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2011, 7:30 pm

You're having Nagor babe.

These don't come with a ten year warrantly, they have a lifetime warranty, are British made and a superior implant hun. Should you have any problems the 'implant only' will be replced. - Outside of your after-care all surgery costs will be yours should you need a re-op. xx

No news about your aftercare? xx

Last edited by cookie on 25th May 2011, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 25th May 2011, 7:31 pm

I have to totally agree with cookie on this one!
I was one of them silly girls that went in head first, did no research, didnt even no what aftercare was, until i came on this site, but it was all a little to late for me as i had already had my op!! And 2years down the line i still have complications, and i blame my self for that for not doing any research what so ever before my op.

Please like cookie has said go get your self in for another consulation with him and find out all the ins and outs. as i do no people who sre having trouble with his aftercare. Get everything in writing, even jot it all down why your sat there, and def find out about your aftercare because without it ur stuck and will have to pay if any complications.
good luck with every thing xxxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 25th May 2011, 7:34 pm

hi, im going with transform at riverside hospital, my surgeon is Mr chantarasak... he showed me some implant sizes and thats where i choose the 380cc, but have no clue what this size will take me to in bra size!! also dont know overs unders anything! x
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th May 2011, 7:35 pm

Nagor impleo I thought they had a lifetime warranty, although I could be wrong, they are a top of the range implant from nagor. I assume you are having high profile as you are very slim. You must have an afternoon op if you can eat and drink up until 7am. I would research the over under placements so you can discuss it with him.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 25th May 2011, 7:41 pm

hi misf1, i just noticed ive got the same surgeon as u had. was he good? he was a bit quiet in my consultation, and didnt really tell me much, should i be worried that i dont know anything? im sure he will go through everything on the day, i have to be there at 12.30 and im staying in overnite for some reason, most of you seem to have been out the smae day! im sooo excited just dont know what to expect? ive got some pics to show him what i would like, im a size 8/10 and 8 and a half stone, so hope they look good x
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2011, 7:41 pm

lindsaylouise wrote:hi, im going with transform at riverside hospital, my surgeon is Mr chantarasak... he showed me some implant sizes and thats where i choose the 380cc, but have no clue what this size will take me to in bra size!! also dont know overs unders anything! x

So all you know is what size implant you're having too?

This is just awful....

Sweetie, I'm sure you've read the advice given to nicolamichael, the same goes to you babe - If you care about your result, go back and see your surgeon and discuss everything we talked about in this thread. You can't possibly know if you're confident with your surgery plan if you have no idea what is is can you sweetheart...

It's up to you babe, but I'd want to know and have some say about what is going to happen to my body. overs or unders?  - Page 2 48411 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 25th May 2011, 7:48 pm

This sounds like me about 2wks ago b4 I found this site!!! I had a consultation with Transform and booked my surgery right away, got myself a little over excited!! Then after comin on here I realised that I may have rushed things a little and needed to do a bit more research so had another consultation. I was really pleased with it but the aftercare package wasn't so good. I'm having another consultation with Transform tomorrow, I have a long list of questions and some pics from Nuts magazine!! I too have reads lots of good things about the surgeon and am hoping tomorrow goes well as I think I will probably stick with Transform but I would urge you to look into it a little better and do some more research, just for ur own peace of mind xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th May 2011, 7:51 pm

lindsaylouise wrote:hi, im going with transform at riverside hospital, my surgeon is Mr chantarasak... he showed me some implant sizes and thats where i choose the 380cc, but have no clue what this size will take me to in bra size!! also dont know overs unders anything! x
I think you need to arrange another consultation with Mr Chantarasak to make sure he is giving you exactly what you want. He should have told you whether you were having overs or unders. You will be having the standard implants from transform, unless you have paid more for others. These will be the allergan CUI. There is no way of knowing what size you will be in bras with 380cc as everyone is different. I don't know if Transform do daycases anymore, you would probably have to ask for it as it's cheaper and they will probably tell you they dont even if they do. I found Mr Chantarasak a good surgeon for me, he is very quiet and to the point and I did have to ask him questions and as soon as I did he was a lot more chatty. I do think it's worrying that you agreed to a major operation without knowing much about it. It's very easy to get excited and book as we all get the boobie brain. But it best to know everything about your operation, to save dissapointment afterwards.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 25th May 2011, 8:01 pm

well ive been a bit silly and rushed in i think, im going to email my co-ordinator and see what she says xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 25th May 2011, 8:56 pm

ive emailed her, gonna see what she says, and hopefully get to see the surgeon again before next week! shrug
he must have wrote on his form what hes going to do, but just not told me lol xx

thanks for ur help girls xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 25th May 2011, 10:04 pm

Hi Girls,
yes there the Nagor Impleo ones- they have lifetime warranty (apparatnly but i thought all implants needed changing?) and are guaranteed by dr khan for 10 years. any problems after 10 years you will need to pay for etc.
his aftercare will be going for a couple of visits a year to check everything is ok for the first few years. he mentioned a blue card which will have all the details of the implants etc.
he said to be there at 10am and ill be going in about 1pm and will need to stay there until around 8pm and then i can leave. hope everything should be ok now, i feel a bit more comfortable as he said to ring him anytime if i have any more questions! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2011, 10:12 pm

nicolamichael1 wrote:Hi Girls,
yes there the Nagor Impleo ones- they have lifetime warranty (apparatnly but i thought all implants needed changing?)

Seems silly doesn't it... what that actually means is that if after your after-care runs out in the event of a complication you would still recieve the replacement 'implants' only for free. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next