Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 days to go and mixed feelings

+4
elleblondie
kittie
belindavictoria
sampowell
8 posters

Go down

3 days to go and mixed feelings Empty 3 days to go and mixed feelings

Post by sampowell 14th March 2011, 8:10 am

Help I think I need some reassurance . I have 3 days to go and have loads of stuff going through my mind. Has anyone ever felt selfish? It started yesterday just thought what the hell am I doing I'm putting my body through an unnecessary procedure simply for cosmetic reasons. Then there's the fact that I might not wake up from the GA. Then I was thinking what if my boobs are too small/big and I hate em. I felt excited previously now I feel crap. Is this normal.? Am I normal apart from all the voices in my head lol. Sorry I'm trying to keep my sense of humour xx
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

3 days to go and mixed feelings Empty Re: 3 days to go and mixed feelings

Post by belindavictoria 14th March 2011, 9:00 am

Hi,

I had exactly those thoughts (and worse) running through my mind too. They seemed to get worse the closer I got to the surgery. I was even having the thoughts while they were prepping me for surgery. I think it is totally normal to over think it.

Best of luck. Not long to go. I'm sure you'll ADORE the new you. You are worth it.

B xo

belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 14th March 2011, 9:49 am

Thankyou I'm on a roller coaster of emotions at the minute xx you're right Iam worth it! Now il just go and convince the voices of this x
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 14th March 2011, 10:21 am

An emotional rollercoaster is exactly what we all go through sam. It's totally normal, maybe not the voices in your head tho Hysterical
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 14th March 2011, 10:24 am

Lol Bum Wiggle
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 14th March 2011, 11:08 am

Hey Sampowell,

I felt EXACTLY the same way as you. I am still just overcoming some of those thoughts too as I heal. I didn't just wake up and I was over it. I went through the selfish kinda guilt feelings but honestly, people spend like crazy on new cars & replacing new cars their whole life & can justify that. I'm pretty sure having a good body image of ourselves is worth what we're spending.
Once I kinda got past that then I felt frightened of the surgery & the pain. Again, I was absolutely shocked at how much the pain didn't even compare to what I had imagined it to be in my head. More than anything it's annoying & you will have to just take it easy for a bit because you won't be able to just reach at things & sleep normally for a few days.
I got 400 cc's under the muscle close to what you are getting & it's turning out to be a nice size (I was a good B34/ C32 before). I was getting ready for work this morning and it was really exciting putting on my clothes. They feel like new because I have this secret underneath them. lol.
Just know, how you feel now & the wirlwind of emotions you're going to have over the next 5 days is completely normal and all of us Marchies have been going through it. I decided to trust the me that wanted these things for 15 years before I booked my BA & I'm really glad I did. It's exciting just thinking about summer outfits!
Oh, and I will say, even being around my OH makes me feel a little more hot too. I know he's going to just be in heaven when things are all healed up.
Good luck & if you need anything feel free to pm me. Like I said, I literally just went through all of this.
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 14th March 2011, 12:39 pm

Thankyou everyone this site is brilliant and all you ladies are lovely xxxx
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 14th March 2011, 10:38 pm

I was thinking about you last night- especially the bit about feeling selfish.

I felt that way before my BA. I have three very little kids. My thoughts were along the lines of "Who do I think I am- a celebrity"? Now that my BA is over, the feelings of selfishness have gone completely. Firstly because it has made others happy (husband is over the moon and Miss 3 thinks I look fab). Secondly, because the healing period, whilst not painful, is a pain in the butt- having to sleep on my back, having to wear a surgical bra 24/7, having fab boobs that I can't show off, having to get my wounds checked every 4 days etc. In other words, over the past 3 weeks, I've earned them through inconvenience!

Hope that helps,

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th March 2011, 10:45 pm

You sound completely normal hun. All these emotions your feeling I think we all felt pre op, a mixture of being scared, nerves and guilt over being excited. I can honestly say I am glad I done it, because fear nearly made me back out a million times, a normal response to fear is fight or flight and believe me I wanted to run away from it and not be scared anymore, but I stayed there and fought with my fear. I'm so glad I did it, it was the best thing ever and I know I would have regretted it if I didn't do it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 14th March 2011, 10:45 pm

Your emotions are absolutely, completely normal hunnie, we've all been there and I'm sure we've all questioned our reasons for doing it but at the end of the day you wouldn't be considering this at all if you really didn't want it. It is a major decision but I don't think you'll find anyone that has actually regretted that decision.

I'm sure none of the girls on here would want to sway you either way, but you have to ask yourself if YOU want this and if the answer is yes then that's all that matters hun. x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 14th March 2011, 11:11 pm

What you are feeling is all part of the journey hun. No matter how much we try to resassure you its still natural for you to feel this way. The next step will be when you wake up with your lovely new boobs and wonder why you spent so much time worrying but you have to do A to get to B. So try not to stress yourself too much it won't be long until its all over and you will be on here telling us your story x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 14th March 2011, 11:56 pm

elleblondie wrote:Hey Sampowell,
I went through the selfish kinda guilt feelings but honestly, people spend like crazy on new cars & replacing new cars their whole life & can justify that. I'm pretty sure having a good body image of ourselves is worth what we're spending.

Hey Elleblondie,

I totally makes me feel better when you put it in that perspective too. I am very nervious as well sampowell but I think everyone's great results from this forum really helps calm me down. Knowing that most people do not regret their decision. Cheerleader
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down