Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-(

+6
kezmac
bigandsmall
Gemski
yettiricey
nicolamichael1
star2angel
10 posters

Go down

Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( Empty Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-(

Post by star2angel 8th June 2011, 6:56 am

After a pretty pathetic evening of crying and being in pain, and a nightmare that made me reach up (ouch) and then turn onto my side (really ouch) before I woke up, I have woken up this morning in more discomfort than I have had since day 2.

It feels like one step forward and then two steps back.

I prob did too much yesterday, so today I am going to take it really easy and do nothing at all, but I am starting to wonder why I have done this to myself. The girls aren't so big that they feel like they are worth the disruption if you know what I mean? I feel guilty about complaining about pain because I have chosen to do this to myself. It is really confusing.

I went for a short walk last night and I think that helped me a lot - being housebound is not really doing me any good - and it helped to feel my boobs "on the move" if you know what I mean?!

So in summary, I am in more pain than before, I am worried that I will have to go back to work next week clutching my painful breasts and giving the game away, I am not very happy with the size in comparison to the hassle and I am struggling to ask for the support I need because I feel like it is all my own fault.

Sorry to dump all of that on the forum but this is the only place I can share as I have told no-one except my husband about the operation.

Rant over sad smile
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( Empty Re: Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-(

Post by nicolamichael1 8th June 2011, 7:33 am

hi hun,
i feel the same as you! mine look quite small at the moment and i think i would have wanted them bigger but then lots of girls on here say that there still gonna change loads and need to drop and settle in position!
also when your in a sports bra it squashes them down compared to a normal bra and then theres all those push up bras we'll be able to wear too! ive also heard the pain gets worse before it gets better and dont do anything today! i lifted up the kettle yesterday and was in agony for hours! our bodies arnt ready to do anything yet and i know its boring sitting around but its worth it! i took short walks too and they seemed to help a bit! fresh air is always good too! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 8th June 2011, 8:30 am

Thanks Nicola. It is great to hear from someone who has overs - most have unders and I think it is a different experience.

I have measured myself and am coming up as a D/DD which is what I wanted but it is like my brain can't accept it!

I am gonna spend all morning in bed then maybe go for a walk with my son later then hit the sofa. That should do it!

Hope you feel better soon. xx
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 8th June 2011, 8:55 am

Hello lovely ladies Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 948189 . What you are both experiencing is so very normal. My first BA was extremely painful and I felt like you for two weeks. I thought "what the hell have I done" and I really struggled to deal with the pain and discomfort. Please realise this DOES pass and it's soon a distant memory and you will hopefully be on this site offering the same advice to other post op ladies. Keep your pain relieve topped up, try to walk about a bit, it is good for you. I was out walking my dog as much as poss post op this time (although I will say a reop is not as painful as the original).

Please please don't judge your boobs yet. They are very tight and high at the moment and they will look a whole lot nicer once they start to settle. A few weeks ago I was crying because I thought I should have gone bigger, but now I'm loving my boobs more and more everyday. They look lovely and firm and natural. If you had gone too big you could be dealing with other complications in the near future, I'm sure your surgeons have given you both the looks you were after.

It's funny because I took in pics to my surgeon and all the DD's. Well after my BA I kept thinking my surgeon had let me down and got it wrong as what I was seeing in the mirror certainly didn't look like DD's. Last week I looked at the pictures again of what I showed him and low and behold they DO look like mine...I just wasn't seeing it. I also went and got myself measure and I'm actually an E cup!!! Please wait and see and enjoy your rest time.

Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 948189
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 8th June 2011, 9:45 am

I'm feeling the same hunny Hug

I just said to my husband "why did I bother having this done" I cant do anything. it's hard not being able to pick my son up as he is only 13 months. I'm hating sleeping on my Back and haven't had a good night sleep in days. The boobs are very very sore and olli keeps jumping all over me which sends me into a panic. I feel shattered and have no energy to do anything but I hate staying in as with the 2 boys it's a madhouse and no rest for me.

I do love my new boobs and they are looking fab but the recovery is hard and I just want to get back to normal now x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 8th June 2011, 9:48 am

I've 4 weeks just over and I'm almost back to normal now!!! I don't mean that I can do heavy lifting or anything but I'm not feeling any pain now. Won't be long lovely ladies xxxx Trust me it will get easier every day that passes xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 8th June 2011, 10:54 am

Hi hon. Just wanted to say I feel for you. It's the day after my op and I'm still in hospital so don't have massive words of wisdom. BUT it doEs seem everyone feels the same in the early days. X x x
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 8th June 2011, 11:35 am

well finally got the bandage off today and omg cant beleive how high and firm they are! look like two solid rocks at the moment! im filling a 32D sports bra which im happy about but obv there still gonna change a lot! i hope i get a cleavage too cause i dont at the moment Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 683465
the pain im feeling only in the left breast is apparatnly bruising which will pass so im happy about that! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 8th June 2011, 12:32 pm

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I am feeling a bit better and more positive thanks to everything you have all said and the fact that I have done nothing at all all morning.

I have just tried on the biggest of three sports bras I bought before the op and it fits me! 36DD! That has certainly perked my mood up too I can tell you!

Gemski - I am sure if we can keep positive this will all be worth it in a few weeks.

Bigandsmall - the best advice i can give you hun is to take it easy - i mean like literally do nothing. i thought i was doing nothing but honestly, i know in my heart that i have done too much and that is why i have had such a lot of nerve pain already. good luck.

Yetti - thanks again for the solid advice......and glad you aren't suffering after last nights bottle of red haha!

Nicola - I am really pleased you like your new boobies and congratulations on the D cup!

thank you
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 8th June 2011, 12:38 pm

thanks hun and congrats on yours too!! 36DD is an amazing size!!!! woooooooooooooo! Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 923101
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 8th June 2011, 2:24 pm

Hi girlies

I've done nothing but bitch and moan for the last 2 weeks!! The discomfort, the sleeping on my back, and just going stir-crazy because I'm normally so active just built up I think (as well as the drugs hehe).

I had my dressings off today and everythings healing fine, so just the chest strap to wear now, and I can finally sleep on my side!

The shape of my boobs is awful (in my opinion) but after watching the clip on the forum of how they change over 3 months has made me feel much better.

What I'm trying to say is don't let it get you down, its going to be a slow process but it will be soooooooo worth it.

Happy healing x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 8th June 2011, 3:01 pm

god im scared to go through with it after reading this,its all i have wanted for 8 years but im so crap with pain that it really worries me. i guess you have to just get over first few weeks. hope all gets better for you will look forward to reading how great you feel and how fab your new boobs are and worth the pain soon. x x x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 8th June 2011, 3:03 pm

yetti please could i look at your pics hun. x x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 8th June 2011, 3:11 pm

Kelly - Don't be scared! I am a wuss and I have totally over-done things.....if you take it easy you will be fine. Don't let me having a whine put you off...... I would do it again tomorrow if I had to so that must tell you something!

Just go for it!
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 8th June 2011, 3:21 pm

Ahhh!! Girls sounds that you dolls are expirensing the "boobie blues" it happens to all of us all.... the mixed emotions,questioning our decision and at time regreting it...All the drugs do that to us and even soon after when your off of them you continue to be very emotional and just on a crazy emotional roller coaster...It does get better just give it time....Boobs really do change from one week to the next...I for sure was very depressed and mad at myself thinking I had scared my body for life and that things wouldn't look better but I was so wrong I'm now very happy with my boobs n they look good with anf without a bra...I owe it all to my doc I know he is a professional and the best in the bis. here in California..

It's all a waiting game....Hope you all feel better soon!! Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 48411
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 9th June 2011, 7:07 am

knowing you would do it again makes me feel better,im kind of hoping as have been through labour and birth twice i might be ok with the pain. planning to stay with my partners family just over week after op for 2 weeks so im sure his mum will look after kids so i can take it easy. x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 9th June 2011, 7:29 am

hi kelly!
you'll be fine and i dont think the pain is anywhere as near as painful as going through labour! its more of a discomfort rather than pain and annoying cause it can last a couple of weeks but its DEF worth it!! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 9th June 2011, 11:35 am

Hi kelly, ive been sooo lucky with mine im 8 days post op, and have had NO pain at all, only from the bra being to tight on an evening, i was an A cup and now wearing a 34D it gets really tight in the evening, so ive changed to a 36D this is also tight, so im a bit lost what to do, if i put the 36D on then the cup feels a little to big, but the band still seems tight!! aarrgghhhh!!!!
Because ive had no pain, i think im ok to do things, like house work, driving etc.. ive been quite good tho, i havent done no hoovering or ironing! im having the stitches out saturday and cant wait to have a shower!
Ive got pics if u would like to have a look, i cant wait to get measured as i think im gonna be bigger than what i think?! because i still feel mine are small. xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 9th June 2011, 11:50 am

wow lindsay hun youve been so lucky mind Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 899188

I am back in work today, on lunch now catching up with the girlys on here, and am feeling ok. They do feel very sore and heavy today tho.

Im wearing a 34dd sports bra but think i need a 36d or 36dd??? the cup is fine its the band feels as if its too tight on me at times Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 683465 so unsure what to do really..

Mine dont look big at all and to be honest i think i'll end up a c/d cup maybe, still a bit of boob greed from me ha Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 184153

Recovery has been harder then i thought guys. I have been so sore and very tired but i have survived my 1st day back in work today so must be making progressl..

cant wait to be all healed tho i have to be honest x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 9th June 2011, 11:59 am

I know im still expecting a day to wake up and think ouch its killing, but nothing! im crap with pain as well, its worrying me cus ive had no pain at all! they feel like im walking around with my heavy jelly bags in lol..

The bra thing is doing my head in, i think if the band is tight then ur ment to go down a band but up a cup size? but thats confusing as surely it would seem tighter! lol... ive been tired a lot but thats it, i slept kind of on my side last nite, which was nice, but did worry as the stitches are still in, i do need to rest tho, as im doing everything because i feel like ive had nothing done, but like the girls have said, just because i feel fine, i could do some damage. xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 9th June 2011, 1:08 pm

Jesus imagine im a 32e!!!!!! Wow that would be mad going from my beestings of a A cup ha...

Oh Hun im the same, I've done some cleaning like running the duster around and today I hung washing out before I left for work. I have been taking it slow and easy tho. Haven't done any hoovering or ironing tho, I'm dying to run the Hoover over as my husband just dosent cut it hissy

I feel ok just a bit sore and tired tho I'm better as the days go on. I've got a hen party next Saturday but don't know if i feel like a night out drinking so soon??? Hmmmmmmmm i will see how I feel next weekend now. Dying to get out and show these babys off in a push up bra in 5 weeks time :) x x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 9th June 2011, 1:31 pm

haha i know an e cup its so hard to imagine when we have been so small for years!
ha ur husband doesnt cut it?! mine doesnt even pick the thing up ggrrrrr!!
Im looking at the floor now thinking hmmm shall i or not? lol
Im out this saturday and cant wait but im gonna go steady Mixed Emotions at Day 5 :-( 773440 xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 9th June 2011, 3:14 pm

I know, I've already been looking at bra's and low cut dresses and tight tops ha. I will be buying a strapless dress asap once they have healed! I never used to wear them before as they would just fall down dance

Lolol men hey. I just told him "Hoover upstairs and downstairs please" tho he just don't do as good a job as me I'm afraid. He man cleans and I turbo clean Hysterical

Aw see I so want to go out but I'm scared of falling and landing on the boobs or somebody banging into them lol, talk about over protective! :boobchick: Ive got to go really as it's my friends hen party and we are going for food and out on the town. All dresse up in neon leg warmers and hot pants!!! Oh god x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 9th June 2011, 3:37 pm

ah that sounds brilliant, u will have a fab time and look lush!
The sports bra i have is slightly padded which sounds a bit silly when ive just had a boob job! lol... but its brill, makes me feel safe, like when the boys come up quick and cuddle me etc.. im just gonna have to have a few glasses of rose not a few bottles haha. also think i spoke abit to soon on the pain thing.. ive been trying on lots of tops and think ive over done it abit :( oh well they did look nice tho ha xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 9th June 2011, 3:43 pm

I hope your feeling better soon. I just wanted to say that everyday I feel better and love them a little more each day. You can have a pity party, you just had major surgery even if it was something of your own free will.
Feel better soon
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down