Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixed emotions

3 posters

Go down

Mixed emotions Empty Mixed emotions

Post by LeeceyLou 21st April 2015, 8:28 am

So I had my BA on Saturday morning, so I'm now 3 days in or 4 if you count the Saturday lol and the last few days have been abit hazy. Sounds silly but I feel like I'm just sat here watching the world go by and can't do anything. I'm getting better daily, once I've mananged to get out of bed..morning boob is the worst! I'm not in pain as such, just stiff and tight with limited movement. Having a wound check in 4 days and will hopefully get the top strap off, to be able to feel more comfortable. I keep trying to look at my new boobs and it's so true they look kinda funny to begin with and I'm worrying myself silly that they won't settle together and that both of them eventually look the same. As at the moment one is still slightly bigger than the other. I know it's normal ( I think ) maybe ? But can't help but worry. Anywho, I'll keep updating x
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Mixed emotions Empty Re: Mixed emotions

Post by mirren001 21st April 2015, 10:02 am

Hi,
The 1st week post op is the worst,you have been through a big op, GA & all the emotions that come with having had a BA.
It's good that your not in any pain, just discomfort, gentle stretching & walking to get some fresh air helps to stop you getting stiff, when your up to it maybe meet a friend for lunch or something just to get you out of the house for a bit.
Boobs can look a bit freaky & odd at first, difference in size due to swelling etc ,no matter how much you think you are prepared for this you never fully are.
Reading  through some of the Boobie Diaries may help put your mind at ease.
Your boobs will go all sorts of changes in the coming weeks & months so patience is the key & lots of it! Hug
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 21st April 2015, 10:45 am

Yes I definitely think I should get out of the house, I'm going stir crazy lol and thank you for your kind words and advice : ) I'm sure everyday will be different and better and I'll just have to bare with it xx
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 21st April 2015, 12:14 pm

I think going outside and getting some fresh air is a very good idea :) - A and I went out for a coffee everyday (even if that's all we did)

One of my boobs was bigger than the other, the surgeon said that rather than using different size implants, he would lower the crease of my left (it was sitting higher than the right) for a few shorts weeks after it looked very odd, you could see the old crease and I didn't think the boob was sitting right. My right still looked bigger (as per my Avi) then it was my left that looked bigger (lady in boux avenue told me this too) then the right again so the swelling was coming and going. Now at 7 weeks, honestly I can not tell the difference, they are both identical in size. The only tip I can give you is although look and stare at yours boobs (this is natural after BA) but try not to think that what they look like now is at all how they will look in the end... honestly.

Also, a BA is 2 separate operations, one boob may have more trauma than the other, resulting in more swelling etc.. they are sisters and not twins (as Charlii would say Smike ) x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 21st April 2015, 2:10 pm

Thanks Sarahlou222 that's was so helpful and reassuring to know you experienced the same thing and your right it's so easy to keep looking at them ( I was literally just doing it ) lol but I'm trying to stay patient and positive and looking forward to my one week check up, to speak to my surgeon. Although I'm sure he's gonna say the same as you guys and to be patient xx
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down