Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotions...

+9
tASHABASHA_1986
kat1
tinkabell23
Love2run
tracy2010
Rach26
peggysue
barbiecon
starsfade
13 posters

Go down

Emotions... Empty Emotions...

Post by starsfade 28th July 2011, 9:53 am

Since i went bra shopping the other night and this all started to feel really REAL, i've been so emotional (may be slight PMS too though...).

I feel so fragile and vulnerable and worried about the pain and am generally feeling sorry for myself.

I have no intention of backing out like. I'm in this 100% and will prob be on the operating table at this exact time next week (eeek! Just thought of that!) but i feel like i'm on an island waiting and waiting and worrying.

It doesn't help that my partner doesn't want me to go through the op - having loat a mother to breast cancer etc and the only frind i told went completely pale and ignored me and when i texted her asking jokingly if she fancied 'boobysitting' me next weekend she didn't reply until 24 hours later and totally changing the subject (even though we had been texting back and forth for ages...).

She is someone who I trust who i thought was openminded but when i tried to explain to her why i wanted this so badly; and have always wanted it, she seemed angry...???

The only other person I've told is my Mum who totally gets it and knows how i've always felt odd with my tweeny boobs. But she's in Ireland...:-(

Oh girls....I am usually so strong but honestly feel close to tears over the past few days.

When i mentioned to my partner that i was feeling scared I just got an abrupt response of : "Well, you dont have to do it, do you?".

It seems that people truly dont get it or want to!

Sorry for rant.

Anyone else feel the same or finding it hard to get support or encouragement?

If it wasnt for this forum i would feel so misunderstood and lost i think.

xxxxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Emotions... Empty Re: Emotions...

Post by barbiecon 28th July 2011, 10:14 am

Awwww hun i reli truley feel sorry for you, i only told my parents who were 100% supportive, my fiancee who knows how bad i wanted it and his parents who were against it saying there is more important things to spend my money on although they did pay for my boobs lol :/
i think some people reli dont understand and think its only for vainty reasons that we get them done wich in alot of cases isnt the reason at all! i had mine done cuz i was a tiny A i had depression over them and hated my boobs!
think everyone has alot of emotions before hand .. honest thow babe its so easy! and ul av ur phne to txt n ring ur mommy :) xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 28th July 2011, 10:34 am

Bad days and no support cant be easy,but your the one that counts in all this.Try not to let the negativity get you down you will be so happy when you have had your opp.Sending out big hugs (Even though I seem to be messaging Angelina who I loath due to compleat and utter jealousy Emotions... 557141 ) xxxEmotions... 571992
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 10:38 am

Aww hun. I know how tough it must be to have no support. But remember you are doing this for you, not for anyone else.

Is anyone going with you on op day? xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 10:43 am

Aww huni I totally feel for you. I have no support at home either and tho my op isnt until 22nd September I know that Ill be feeling exactly how you are as the time gets closer. You are probably feeling this way due to the lack of support as it has made me feel guilty/scared/anxious..... ! I almost backed out at one point but I am determined to go ahead! Im even going to the hospital on my own! Just remember why you are doing this hun and who cares if its for vanity reasons, lifes too short so why not boost your confidence and feel good about yourself.

Remember that everyone is here for you on this forum, it has been a godsend for me! Try and keep your mind occupied away from boobs, lol, if that is possible between now and the op - when is your op?

As for your friend - that is jealousy 100% !!

If you wanna chat please feel free to message me hun.

GOOD LUCK xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 28th July 2011, 10:56 am

Oh Sweet I feel for you..I am too feeling pretty emotional but mainly because I am nervous about how the implant will look. I had very limited choices as I am a difficult case to fit apparently.

What style implant are you having? Are you having unders or overs?

If you are having unders you can reasure your partner that you can still check your breasts easily and that mamography is not disturbed. I dont know if that will make them feel better but at least you can still keep an eye on your breast health!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 28th July 2011, 11:38 am

Thank you so so much for the lovely messages.

I'm sitting at my desk at work and really fighting back the tears (luckily no-one is here with me lol)

I just sent a face book message to my partner explaining a little about how i need support and will prob try and call my Mum at lunch.

I'm 29 yrs old and usually so independant and strong and feel silly!

tracy, what you said about feeling guilty really struck a chord with me. I'd never realised before but i actually feel a little like I might be perceived as self-indulgent or weak or flawed for needing this!

I dont want people to know Ive had the op because i dont want to admit that i needed it to feel good about myself. But i do!

Its such a strange feeling.

Ha - when i call my Mum she'll just be telling me that soon I'll look like katie price in her little irish accent (my Mum has got a silly sense of humour and think she'd be booking me in for 600ccs if it was up to her!)

I'm a flat 32b atm and getting 260 or 300 (prob go with 300) overs so aiming to be a 32d.

I am getting the tube to the hospital early next Thursday on my own and even the thought of that scares me (although a taxi will be 50 quid so dont want to fork out for that...)

xxxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkabell23 28th July 2011, 2:45 pm

awwwww huni I really feel for you!! I'm sure evryone gets nervous and scared before having a BA, but if you dont feel supported that must make it 100 times worse.

Just know your stronger than you think :) and I'm also sure your partner loves you loads and is probably just as nervous as you but people show things in different ways. Plus this is for you!!! Your not going to regret this! Just take all the positiveness and try to keep your chin up !

My best friend always says keep your chin up or you'l get a double chin and knowone wants that !! lol

Keep smiling chick and good luck x x x
tinkabell23
tinkabell23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by kat1 28th July 2011, 2:53 pm

hi i some what understand what your going through ,my partner is supportive about my decision but i have not told anybody else around me as i know they would be so negative about it and honestly at the moment i dont need to feel any bad vibes from anyone else close to me as i think it would really put me on a downer as it is such a huge step to take ,but keep your head up you've come this far ,stay strong and remember the reasons why your doing this x ps this is why why this forum is so brilliant so much support from other people when your having a bad day ive foud it so helpful x
kat1
kat1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 28th July 2011, 3:03 pm

Babes, i totally understand how you are feeling. Ive been feeling the same. My hubby is very supportive and is behind me hundred percent, but i told my younger sister who then told my dad and family, and i had my familly totally have a go at me, saying i was beingr selfish, greedy, and my husband was forcing me into it. Because i came in to some money and i am spending on myself and not my family like they think, they have taken this to far. so at the moment im not even talking to my family. Ive only told my hubby and a couple of friends are supporting me. My family made me feel so guilty but for the last 5 years ive sacrified things for my hubby then my little girl and never done anything for me. This year is my year to get the body i want. Ive just lost 2 stone in weight and my boobs are the next thing to fix as theyve disappeared now. Keep your chin and remember this is for me, im making myself feel great. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 3:40 pm

Reading your last post starsfade we could be life twins, we are going through exactly the same emotions.

I am 32 and feel like a silly child again!!!

My mum isn't supportive tho. Although I have made progress.... She has told me that she is not happy about it but if I want it done then it's my decision. My mum and I are really close so it means alot that she isn't TOTALLY against it (although really she is, if that makes sense). We are not telling my dad(!) and my boyfriend keeps questioning why I want bigger boobs.

It is all adding to the stress but I am going ahead with it regardless.

Do you have a laptop you can take with you to use while you are in the hospital? So that you can come on here and get all the support you need from us?

If not I will pm you my mobile number and if you need any words of encouragement you can drop me a quick text if you like xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 28th July 2011, 3:59 pm

Thank you thank you! You are all so lovely and everything that each of you has said resonates with me and makes me feel, more than ever that i am doing the right thing and will not regret this - support or no!

tasha - I can't believe that you aren't getting the support you need and deserve from your family. I am sad for you my love and hope that they come around closer to the time and hopefully when they realise how important it is for you and your self esteem. Also WELL DONE on all that weight loss! Thats incredible! You deserve all the expensive surgery and things you want as a reward for all that hard work alone. The new boobs will just be the icing on the cake I'm sure :-) (ps - you and your li'l girl look sooo cute in pic!)

tracy, thank you so so much for being so warm and giving and offering to stay in touch. i may just take you up on Mrs! I'll be bringing my laptop to hospital anyway (they have wifi) so i can msg on here but i'm only a day case and imagine that I'll be doing most of my chatting and pestering to you lot in the days at home after surgery!

Trace i feel for you that your Mum isn't supportive. I too am v close to my Mum. In fact she's my only family....so her support in everything is very important to me.

it is tough that your boyf doesnt get it, but I'm sure that once you're healed and happy with the new additions he will DEF be admiring and into them (I've literally not coe across anyone whos had a BA that hasn't had a partner like them afterwards - even the ones who were against it in the beginning.

I called my Mum at lunch and chatted to her for 30 mins in the park about all my fears etc.....I feel a little bit better but still wish i had someone here in London to talk to.

I'm sure once this pms passes and i get a good nights' sleep I will feel much better!

Thank you all again. ye really are the nicest bunch xxxxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 28th July 2011, 4:58 pm

Thank you hun. she is my rock and she keeps me going with the support of my husband. I hope once they see that i did it for myself they will change there minds.

Have yourself a nice hot chocolate babes, always makes me feel good and get a good night rest it will do you the world of good.

If you need any extra support as tracey said feel free to pm me for mobile number, where abouts in london are you hun, im in london. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 5:17 pm

Keep smiling Hun, you are going to be fine. Thanks for your advice too. Yeah I'm sure my boyfriend won't be complaining once the boobs have landed, lol. My mum doesn't agree with 'unnecessary' surgery so the fact that she says she's not happy but it's up to me is the most I could've asked for really. Sounds daft but I'm just glad she knows. I could never have done it behind her back.
Glad we have helped you feel a little better Hun xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 28th July 2011, 5:46 pm

Hug .....I'm from London:) Hug wavey
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 29th July 2011, 6:12 am

Missy77 how did you find Chantarasak? Thats who is doing mine when the time comes.Only had a very quick first appointment,did you have a second ? xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 29th July 2011, 6:28 am

I didn't have support from my partner either.I did it anyway and I'm so glad that I did!Be strong and try not to worry about what other people think.Good luck Hun!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 29th July 2011, 6:59 am

Hi peggysue ....Well,like many girls says,mr Chantarasak is not a very chatty person,he was polite but if I wouldn't ask I wouldn't know much about my breaasts and my surgery..I decided to go with him,bcoz I couldn't find nothing bad about him and actually all reviews are very positive..I hope I won't regret it! Rolling Eyes ....good luck to you! :thumbs:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 29th July 2011, 8:37 am

Hi missy77 I also felt the same as you about him.And hearing all the good reports about him it was the neat stitching that finalised it for me. Cant wait to hear all about your boobie day and hopefully see your snaps after.Good luck you must be so excited xxx Emotions... 113752
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 31st July 2011, 8:51 am

I'm North London - near hampstead heath xxxxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal 31st July 2011, 11:18 am

I know exactly how you feel! My boyfriend was against my op when I first told him. I actually almost cancelled it, because I was afraid of his opinion. Then I realised that I shouldn't carry about his or other people's opinions, I don't have to please others. He tried to change my mind, but when the op day got closer he didn't seem to be so against it anymore. Now he actually said he really likes my new boobs and he's sure they're going to look even better when they've healed (I had my op last Thursday). :)

My mum and my closests friend were the only ones who really understood why I wanted to go through this. Some of my relatives know, but they haven't said anything. I'm sure they don't understand, but I try not to care about their opinion.

I know it's hard to try not to care about others' opinions, but it's your own body and if you wanna go through the op, go for it! At least you have your mum who understands, you can always call her if you feel bad. :)

And of course, we are all here for you, hun! :)

chrystal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenswithoutmittens 31st July 2011, 11:50 am

Starsfade we are all here for you! And even if its only through this pink screen, I know it has helped me a lot to have the support from everyone, and be able to talk to intelligent thoughtful women that have put a lot of research and consideration into the whole process and know it is right for them. Remember that is you too! You got yourself to the place you are today, and you deserve to be happy and have the new additions. Its nice to have the BFs support but you don't need it! You are a strong lady and know what is right for you. Besides as the ladies say, he's gonna love them after!

I have been in the same place, I've been through all the emotions too, but I do know you will get through them, and then you can see your decision with a little more clarity and know it is right. I walked away from the idea because I was too emotional about it. But when I started thinking about it a few months later I was calmer and felt it was right. And I think I would keep thinking about it if I didn't have it done.

Hope you feel better and your mom sounds great! Hug
kittenswithoutmittens
kittenswithoutmittens
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down