Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMOTIONS

+5
samarie24
gotsomeboobs
Ruth89
Jemmy
Cornishlass
9 posters

Go down

EMOTIONS Empty EMOTIONS

Post by Cornishlass 5th August 2009, 1:43 pm

Question for all you post ops, and some like me, on countdown!!
Did anyone else find that their emotions were all over the place in the last week or so? I am beginning to think I am basket case. Taking too much to heart and feeling a bit neglected when I should be buzzing with excitement Screwy

I will probably laugh at myself in a couple of weeks but it's not nice.
Cornishlass
Cornishlass
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

EMOTIONS Empty Re: EMOTIONS

Post by Jemmy 5th August 2009, 1:46 pm

Think I'll be a gibbering mess next week
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 5th August 2009, 1:48 pm

i am already :s
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 5th August 2009, 2:13 pm

all normal hun, I even had my friends counting down sleeps and texting me every morning with a countdown. Trust me the lead up is soo exciting and goes tooooooooo quickly lol enjoy it xxxxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 5th August 2009, 2:55 pm

I completely understand where you're coming from!! I was getting so stressed about everything the week before my op and could barely sleep..there was some excitement mixed up in that too though :).

Then me and my bf split 2 DAYS!!! before ba day, which isn't as bad as it sounds as he was really nasty and I think I'm well rid. So I had a big cry and that let everything out. I just tried to forget about everything after that and concentrated on staying calm!

Be prepared to go through all sorts of emotions though..GA can do funny stuff to you. I was ecstatic just after my op and then the next day I was in tears. It's all part of the journey though, so try to enjoy the experience hun xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th August 2009, 4:06 pm

yes i was emotional wreck i didnt sleep 2 nights b4 my op and i felt like a zombie but after i was back to normal
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by sammii 5th August 2009, 5:03 pm

i too was a wreck in the week or so before the op but its completely normal - I think if you didn't worry it'd be strange

...I found it really helpful the day before the op to take a half day off work then go shopping for all the post-op essentials like spare bras, baby wipes and food - it really helped to take my mind off the op the following day. I think I would've felt a million times worse the night before if I hadn't done this as it completely distracted me as I had something else to stress about instead

I would say that the emotions after the op were worse for me - I spent most of the next week crying - somedays cos I was so happy I'd finally had the op and others because I thought I'd done the wrong thing....but it soon passes and it is definitely worth it!!!

:)

xx
sammii
sammii
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th August 2009, 6:14 pm

I was ok before my op, a little nervous when I got there but more excited about getting boobs finally! You should feel more calm the night before and on the day, which is weird I know lol x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th August 2009, 7:08 pm

I had really mixed feelings one day i was soooo excited the next i was a mess!! lol its completely normal hun, try to keep busy to take your mind of things and it will be over before you know it.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down