Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings ....

+6
Kxx
mirren001
COOKIE
mrsball
jakki32
TinyScarecrow
10 posters

Go down

2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings .... Empty 2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings ....

Post by TinyScarecrow 1st November 2012, 9:04 pm

Hey Ladies

So i will have had my BA 2 ago weeks tomorrow and all of a sudden im feeling a bit down in the dumps ... strange ... i should be feeling over the moon shouldnt i?

I feel they have gone small? Maybe its the swelling that has reduced or maybe i am getting used to the size? I cant wear an awful lot other then tshirts because of the sports bra which is annoying and then when i look in the mirror they dont look any different then they did before my BA! I have gone from an A to a D so there is for sure a difference in size.

Do u think i will feel better once i am out of these sports bra's? did anyone else have similar feelings? Im hoping when i can wear normal bra's i will feel better although i have some way to go yet.

I think one is a bit bigger then the other too, hopefully its just swelling!! Screwy
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings .... Empty Re: 2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings ....

Post by jakki32 1st November 2012, 9:24 pm

Hi x you okay? One of mine was bigger then the other was bigger.. Now the bigger pre op boob is bigger again! The sports bra's definitely do no favours, mine look no different in clothes either, and that seems to be pretty common in the early days. The swelling .. Ah I can't tell if I am still swollen or not Tiny shrug I am only about 9 days ahead of you but have noticed the most changes in the last week for the better xxx lots of changes for us both to come.. The dropping, the fluffing, the new bra's Stars And then we are gonna look Amazing dance
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings .... Empty Re: 2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings ....

Post by mrsball 1st November 2012, 9:25 pm

At. 2 weeks post op hunny, your still vey much in early recovery. So your boobs maybe different sizes due to swelling for a few more weeks yet, they take a good few months to settle.

You sound like you have a touch of the boobie blues sweetie . It's totally normal. Again early post op you aren't going to see the true result just yet and a sports bra does nothing for your boobs. Wait till your in wires and see the transformation. !

Hug x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st November 2012, 10:11 pm

I agree with MrsB, it does sound like the boobie blues have kicked in hun Hug

This diagram is excellent for showing how your boobs change babe. They don't shrink at all, you just lose the fullness from your upper pole as the bottom of the breast fills out and gives you a more natural look.

2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings .... A5394653d2fb936b96d29597e93bc7a2
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings .... Empty sending you a Hug x

Post by mirren001 1st November 2012, 11:32 pm

What your feeling is all quite normal, pre op theres all the excitement and anticipation and build up to having the boobs you've always dreamed off, once you have them your sore ,swollen can't do much and its kind of an anti climax. A few more weeks down the line when they start to soften and change for the better you'll get that excitement back having a fab pair of boobs and looking forward to shopping for all they lovely bras you once could never fill!

Hang on in there, the early weeks post op can be difficult but thankfully dont last long before you turn the corner! and love your new additions 2 weeks tomorrow since BA, mixed feelings .... 571992XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 2nd November 2012, 7:14 am

Tinyscarscrow i suffered terrably with the blues after my op, i really thought id made a terrable mistake having it done and i didnt like them and my bra's were rubbing me making me miserable and i just felt crap!! :(

I remember one night ringing my mum in floods saying i was gonna get rid of them coz i hated them!!

Im now 7 weeks po and i love them, yes the swelling has gone down and so they do look abit smaller but i went and tried some wires on the other day and im in a 34e quite comfortably and the shape is starting to become lovely.

Give it abit of time to get used to everything that is happening, i bet you'll be just like me and it will just take abit of time to learn to love them!! :) xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 2nd November 2012, 9:46 am

Oh okay theres actually a name for it 'boobie blues' ... thank you everyone for your responses, how very reassuring ... i felt a bit silly saying i felt down after i have had what i have wanted and saved for over the past 5 years!

I just find myself examining everyday in the mirror! They look bigger out of the bra then in it.

Thanks for the diagram cookie, i have copied it onto my computer.

I dont know what i would be doing without this website! Its fantastic!

Thanks again everyone, il continue to catch up on all your posts and keep you updated also!! :flowers:
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 2nd November 2012, 9:55 am

Mine are exactly the same Scarecrow. Im 2 weeks post op too and naked they look fabulous but clothed i don't look much different to when i used to wear super paddy gel bras. Its only from reading past posts on here that i realised it happens to everyone and i just need to wait. not long before we both look fabulous naked and clothed!!! Yay for boobies! Xxx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd November 2012, 11:00 am

Don't worry about looking smaller clothed at this stage hun. When ŷou get to be able to wear wires and your boobs soften more you can vamp 'em right up and look much bigger if that's what you want hun, just by wearing the right bra and clothes. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 2nd November 2012, 3:36 pm

I am just over 9 weeks and its just the last 2 weeks or so that I,ve really started to love my boobs! before then I was abit deppressed at them not looking how I thought they'd be and the pain/discomfort etc. Now I love them keep taking a sneeky peek at every opportunity I get, the changes in such a short time are amazing! I'm sure it wont be long before you feel the same and love yours too! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd November 2012, 3:55 pm

I agree it does sound like boobie blues and you will feel much better soon
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeeeeek 3rd November 2012, 12:01 pm

Ah man I really don't want these booby blues that everyone's getting they sound really pooey!! I'm not looking forward to the dropping / fluffing stage! :( I like mine were they are right now and I specifically went for a high profile so they didn't lose loads in the upper pole ;( I will cry if they look all saggy like I had before... I'm sure they will look amazing! (think positive!) Eeeeeeeek! :/

All I know is when I am feeling blue I will be on here for the support that's for sure!!! :) xxx
Eeeeeek
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 3rd November 2012, 2:33 pm

Hi, do you have any before pictures you can look at?
I keep thinking mine are small, I think it's coz we get used to them (you sort of forget what they used to be like!)

I find that I need to look at my old boob pictures quite often to reassure myself!
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down