Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mixed feelings after 6 weeks check

5 posters

Go down

mixed feelings after 6 weeks check Empty mixed feelings after 6 weeks check

Post by lil-happy-jo 27th March 2013, 11:22 am

I had my six week check with my surgeon today and now have mixed feelings. I told him my concerns about the right boob, it sits lower than the left, the scar is about 1cm onto breast, it doesnt have any kind of crease or fold, it looks kind of slanted downward, therefore you can see the scar.

He ruled out any problems like bottoming out or double bubble and explained that the implants are placed so they are symetrical from the top not the bottom, otherwise they will be wonky. He said it had the slight stretched look due to way the implant had to be placed but assured me this was normal and that as the breast drops and fluffs the appearance of the fold should improve, but he added sometimes this doesnt happen and it may not change that much, but in HIS opinion the results are good. I need to go back at 4-6 months post op for pics and to see what progress has been made. But I forgot to ask if anything can be done if it doesnt change!!

Obviously im pleased that there isnt anything medically wrong, but what if it doesnt change and stays looking this slanty at the crease, I will be back to where i was pre ba, not wanting to get naked in front of my OH shrug Kind of pleased he is away so cant see them and that it might get better soon but as it hasnt changed since my BA I'm not holding out much hope.

Sorry for the length of this post
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

mixed feelings after 6 weeks check Empty Re: mixed feelings after 6 weeks check

Post by loclo26 27th March 2013, 12:06 pm

If your surgeon said that things will get better once youve dropped and fluffed then I wouldnt worry too much between now and your next appoinment. You look lovely in your avi though! I really do hope that they change for you so mixed feelings after 6 weeks check 1150991001 x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 27th March 2013, 12:07 pm

Sorry to hear this hon, you were sounding so positive. Could you call and ask about what could be done if it doesn't change?
I agree with loclo - your avi does look awesome!! xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th March 2013, 5:42 pm

Give them time as your surgeon has suggested hun. Right now you don't need to know what can be done because there's a good possibility as you continue healing that nothing needs doing so I'd put that out of your mind for now hun, wait until your next appointment and then if there is no improvement you can then go into detail about the next step to fix the problem, but its not worth getting yourself worked up or worrying about something that may not happen hun.

Wait out the time. See how things go and then take things from there babe. You'll be amazed at how much your boobs will change over this 4 to 6 month period so just enjoy what you have hun. They look great in your avi! I know the concerns are still there covered up, but you're still very much healing, so just see how it goes babe. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 27th March 2013, 6:10 pm

Thanks ladies, well I saw my daughter today who hasnt seen them yet, and she didnt notice until I pointed it out, so that made me feel better. Think I just over analyse it as i know its there x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 27th March 2013, 6:19 pm

Ur probably totally thinkin it's worse that it actually is we always look at ourselves so much closer than any1 else does and start seeing flaws that may not b at all obvious to anyone else give it time and patience as I'm sure they will change over time but I wud call ur surgeon just to put ur mind at ease and ask him wat is the next step if it doesn't change it cud b something as simple as a massaging technique or antibiotics so don't stress yet enjoy ur new boobs they look gorge n ur avi Stars xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down