Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 month PO, mixed feelings!

+5
anneritchley
Vickyxo
mirren001
Twinky
blush89
9 posters

Go down

1 month PO, mixed feelings! Empty 1 month PO, mixed feelings!

Post by blush89 6th May 2015, 9:09 am

Hi Ladies,

So yesterday I had my 4 weeks PO check. I had it with the clinic nurse as my surgeon was on emergency sick leave. I didn't mind as it was only really a quick wound check.

She said they are healing well, and when I asked if it was normal for them to be so high, firm and just generally 'HEY I'M HERE', which she replied yes very normal, especially with the Polyurethane (furry) implants which are known to take alot longer to settle.

Since day 1, I've always been worried about my right incision as it has always looked more purple/angrier looking than the other. But there was no soreness and the clinic reassured me it was healing normally (just slower) when I emailed then some pictures over. The other one is healing beautifully and is already fading really well, which makes me worry even more about the other one!

I mentioned it at my check-up yesterday (with the nurse as surgeon was on emergency leave). She peeled off the micro pore tape and I noticed there was a bit of scab/light coloured blood on the tape (sorry to be gross!). I started freaking out and she had a look and said it was just a small bloody patch on the incision which hadn't healed. She checked for infection and there was none (phew!) and dabbed on some iodine which apparently will dry it up and prevent any infections developing. It felt pretty sore as she was dabbing it on (which is the iodine apparently), she was very surprised I could feel it which shows how much my sensation has come back!

Bad news is she put a huge, rather over the top, bandage on and told me no shower for a week :(  Feeling a bit deflated as being told to not shower feels a bit like going back to 1 week PO days… She's told me to send her some pics after a week (it's a 3 hours journey for me so we sometimes email which is easier) and she'll either tell me to go back to taping it up or if not pop some more iodine on. I'm really hoping it just dries up and starts to heal properly but now I'm concerned my scars are going to be completely odd in terms of fading and healing.

Other than that, I go through some up’s and down’s with the size. Out of the Macom they do look bigger and both my housemates and bf have said they look pretty big and they are really glad I  didn’t go any bigger. But to me, I have days where I think they are quite small still… Under clothes they literally look a B cup!! I’m hoping it’s just the Macom pressing them down, the nurse did say they’ll get bigger as they settle and ‘drop’ more.

I don’t regret a thing, but finding it very hard to be in the worlds ugliest bra (Macom) day and night so I barely even get to see my new boobs. Also have up’s and down’s with the size, and now I am worrying about this incision. I think I’m just having a moany day but it would be great to hear if you guys went through any similar feelings?

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

1 month PO, mixed feelings! Empty Re: 1 month PO, mixed feelings!

Post by Twinky 6th May 2015, 9:39 am

Look how beautiful they look on your avi though...I bet your just sick of being in the macom now. Its like buying a porsche and hiding it in the garage for x amount of weeks lol! 
I have t had my surgery yet, but im sure what your feeling is normal, it seems to be having read wuite a lot of posts on ba.
I bet you will feel diff again in a week once your sore breast is feelj g better.
I can tlk...im currently sat in the waiting room for my pre op..feeling really jittery and...am I doj g the right thing..4k is a lot of money....ugh.
So annoying...us women overthink for sure! Lol

Last edited by mirren001 on 6th May 2015, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To correct misspelling at members request)
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th May 2015, 9:48 am

As with boobs incisions heal at different rates to , your nurse seems to be on the case, in treating it & keeping an eye on it will help get it's healing back on track. Sports/ support bras don't do anything for the look of boobs but it's not forever, once healed & you get the all clear to get fitted in some of the fab bras that are out there, you'll then see your boobs at their best!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 6th May 2015, 9:50 am

Omg...flippin heck sorry, I meant beautiful!!! Stupid fone..pls tell me you can edit that out mirren!!!? PLEASE!!!!! XX
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 6th May 2015, 10:11 am

Ahhhaa Twinky that's cheered me up!

Thanks mirren, I hope so!! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th May 2015, 10:15 am

Twinky wrote:Omg...flippin heck sorry, I meant beautiful!!! Stupid fone..pls tell me you can edit that out mirren!!!? PLEASE!!!!! XX
done Smike
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 6th May 2015, 10:50 am

Phew:doh:
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 6th May 2015, 11:05 am

Aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what your feeling is pretty normal by the looks of most post op posts on here!
Your boobs look amazingggg in your avi and you should be so chuffed! They take a while to heal and just got to be patient.. it will all sort itself out soon :-) xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 6th May 2015, 11:12 am

Thanks hun, I think the incision thing just threw me a bit! Just wanted them to both heal nicely haha!

Thanks for your kind words! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 6th May 2015, 11:14 am

Yeah i know what you mean.. im sure il be on here posting diff threads about every single tiny thing about my boobs post op ha.
Dont worry though :-) we are all here for you xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 11:44 am

Hi your incisions will heal at different rates. 2 separate ops remember. Your scars will fade possibly at different rates too. I couldn't shower for 4 weeks. I also had seepage too. All normal. Your boots look great. It's surprising how quick we get used to the size. Your boobs will probably drop at different rates too. I think we don't get told none of this by our surgeons and panic a little. Things crop up like nerve pain all of a sudden and we think there is a problem. But we have a lot of healing going on inside too. It all takes time. Your looking fab xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 6th May 2015, 11:48 am

Hi Anne,

Thanks so much, that's really reassuring to hear you had a little seepage too! I'm such a panicker, and the nurse is always really laid back lol!  Yeah it's insane how quick you get used to the size. The nurse said something to me like 'well you've only had small implants so don't worry...etc' and I thought to myself 'Geez, even she thinks they're small!' But then when I look myself or show my boyfriend (people that KNOW me) they all seem to think they look big!! I guess the mind is a crazy thing! Thanks so much for your message xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 11:53 am

Yes at the monent all your concentrating on is your boobs, but they do not look small to me. About the seepage.i woke up one morning and my macom was wet on the side, I panicked. It's a fresh wound and a small amount is nirmal as long as it's not lots . And if it was lots of blood you would know something is not right. Mine was a mixture of blood and clear stuff. But not an amount to be concerned about. Your boobs really suit your frame. You may be surprised when you get measured properly. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 6th May 2015, 12:00 pm

Yeah when I saw the blood it wasnt bright red or anything, it was more pinky/clear and probably because she pulled the scab off when she took the tape off. Happy it's sorted to now as she said she wouldnt of wanted me to have left it any longer just incase.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting measured at 8 weeks rather than 6 as I still don't think they are any where near bra'able lol! They are getting softer each day but still very firm and don't really move.

Have you seen my pictrail (I've got some more recent pics on there), be good to hear what you think. Yeah I guess I could never have gone huge just because of my back size, you just get so used to them so quickly though haha! GREED!

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 12:11 pm

I got measured at 5 months and I think that mine grew in that time. It's great when the jiggle when you walk. They take a while to settle. I don't think I have seen your updated pics. Can I look please? Have you seen mine? If not you are welcome xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th May 2015, 12:54 pm

Sounds like you've got a bit of the booby blues. As above, sisters not twins, so they're going to heal at different rates. As long as theres no infection it's fine. Not showering for another week must feel awful, but it's for the best to keep it dry and get it healed.

It's absolutely the macom making you feel down and small. It's going to take a good while with the furries, but once you've got your all clear and get your first fitting, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'd say they're easily as big as mine, if not bigger :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 6th May 2015, 1:12 pm

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I cant wait for the jiggle! That will be a happy day lol! Just sent you my pictrail details

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Deff think I have a touch of the boobie blues. Up to now I've been find and all of a sudden over the last few days I've felt a bit 'meh'!! Yeah the shower thing is more of a pain than anything, luckily my housemates have offered to wash my hair over the bath for me! Yeah the Macom certainly does NOTHING for me lol. Unfortunately I have another 8 weeks of day/night wearing, it's going to be tough! :( I'm thinking of waiting a little longer for a fitting, maybe more 8/10 weeks rather than 6, but saying that I will probably cave in out of curiosity! Yours look amazing! So natural! x
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 1:34 pm

Blush don't worry about wearing your macom, looking after your boobies in the early stages makes all the difference, and I must say they are looking fab by the way. Maybe a trip to the hairdressers may make you feel better? I found myself getting impatient and it's like watching paint dry times 10 . It will be well worth it xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonjb 6th May 2015, 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],I sometimes think mine don't look any bigger under clothes than when I was wearing padded bras I'm hoping too it's just the boobs being held flat in the sports bra xx
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 7th May 2015, 11:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's weird isnt it! Some looser tops especially I look down and I'm like 'THEY LITERALLY LOOK NO DIFFERENT TO BEFORE!'

Yours are a perfect size, I wish mine were more like that!! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 7th May 2015, 3:27 pm

Aah blush, sorry to hear your having a bit of a naughtiness from your scar but really reassuring that the nurse isn't concerned. 
Your avi is so amazing. I think there is always going to be the thought should I have gone bigger or smaller, it's such a tough call to get it spot on as it's personal interpretation and not scientific as everything is so dependent on who is having the implants.
I can assure you they don't look small. They are perfect and really suit you xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th May 2015, 8:42 am

Hug
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down