Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will implants ever feel COMPLETELY natural????

+7
RoxyChick
littlewisher
janeybird
mrsm
Peachy34
kittie
Newbie 251
11 posters

Go down

Will implants ever feel COMPLETELY natural???? Empty Will implants ever feel COMPLETELY natural????

Post by Newbie 251 7th March 2011, 10:44 am

Hi I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago but I did not get much response. I would really appreciate any comments from anyone re the touch and feel of implants at different stages post op. I am just over 2 months post op with 230cc partial unders. They still feel completely unnatural and was wondering how much longer it might take before they soften up a bit. My PS said that they were doing well at 6 weeks post op and were softer than most at this stage. I know that they probably won't ever feel completely natural but I was hoping for reassurance that they might get somewhere near to natural feel. I also understand it can take a year or so for the final result. My PS said that within a year, I could expect them to feel quite close to the real thing. Is this correct for most people 1 year+??? It would be really helpful if you could tell me how far you are post op and how yours are feeling at this point etc. I was hoping to have at least some more improvement by around the 4 month mark. I don't have a boyfriend and I am dreading any intimacy whatsoever as I know the first thing I would say is "do you have implants". I wouldn't want to tell someone straight up and would only reveal the truth if I got into a serious relationship. Have any new partners etc been able to tell straight away that you have implants etc?? xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Will implants ever feel COMPLETELY natural???? Empty Re: Will implants ever feel COMPLETELY natural????

Post by kittie 7th March 2011, 10:52 am

I have overs but find that now at 6 months mine are feeling pretty natural and have from about 4months post op, but not 100% natural. Unfortunately healing from a BA requires lots of patience (easier said than done) but it can take a year for the final result to show. My understanding with unders is that it can take longer for them to soften as the muscle has to relax and heal from the trauma of the op.

Hopefully someone who has unders will be along soon to help.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Will implants ever feel COMPLETELY natural???? Empty Re: Will implants ever feel COMPLETELY natural????

Post by Peachy34 7th March 2011, 12:10 pm

I too had overs hun so I can't give you my personal experience but I'm sure over the next few months you will notice the change you just have to be a bit more patient with unders I'm sure it will be worth the wait. As far as other people being able to feel them my OH says he can't feel the implant, my boobs just feel firmer than they were before but not as hard as they were when I was breast feeding. One of the girls on here even had a doctor who couldn't tell until she told them. So implants can feel very natural indeed. I would imagine that if your skin has had to stretch alot to accommodate the implant it may take a while longer that combined with the muscle having to relax a bit. If your surgeon has said they are coming along nicely I wouldn't worry I bet in a couple of months they will be fine. Mine are just part of me now I don't even notice them unless I'm scrutinising them lol x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 7th March 2011, 12:20 pm

I don't think mine will ever feel like natural boobs, cos they can only ever go as soft as the implant itself, which felt firmer than natural boobs when it was shown to me at consultation.
I suppose the more breast tissue you had to start with, the more natural your boobs will feel afterwards cos they've got more covering.

I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about though. x

mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th March 2011, 12:33 pm

You are probably right there mrsm mine probably feel quite natural because I had alot of tissue to cover the implant and my implant isn't that big sometimes I can't feel it. I wonder if they will feel less natural when I have a bigger implant in after my re-op. x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 7th March 2011, 1:15 pm

I had unders and mine were still very firm at 2 months Newbie they softened more and more as the months went by but at 6 month was when i noticed the most softening, i literally woke up one day and they were really soft like almost natual :0 they feel great now a bit firmer than naturals but thats what i want, like Kittie says patience is the name of the game and it is hard but you will see changes all the time going forward :)
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 7th March 2011, 1:47 pm

I had unders too, 8 months ish on now and they feel really soft when im lying down they feel abit firmer.
Maybe not as soft as most boobs but some people have naturally firm boobs, i have a friend who has firmer boobs than me and hers are natural!
I think when men get 'intimate' theyre only thinking of one thing and that probably isnt surgery lol they would probably just be appreciating how firm they are xxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 8th March 2011, 2:55 pm

I'm however many years post BA now (you'll have to check my ticker) and they feel really soft. People don't notice unless I tell them as they've got a natural shape unless I want to make them look fake!

They'll never be as soft as a real boob, but your surgeon can make them look as natural as you like.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th March 2011, 4:26 pm

Mine feel pretty natural too. I had a breast exam with a bupa doc a few months back who said she wouldn't have known I'd had implants from the feel of them - it was only that she noticed my scars that she knew.

*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 11th March 2011, 10:22 am

thanks for all the advice ladies. Sally, can I ask you why you had a re-op from partial unders to overs?? I have partial unders you see xx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:14 am

Hiya hun
unders take a little longer to drop and soften as your muscle remain tight for a while after surgery but too be honest i never had any boob before so never knew what my real boob felt like. but on the plus side i do feel these are my natural boobs and my hubby has obviously felt some real ones in his day and he said he couldn't imagine getting aroused with real ones with women 30+ as would be awful and saggy so i guess thats a results we will always have great boobs even tho the rest of our bodies will look crap lol
you will get used to them i promise xxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 12th March 2011, 8:42 am

i had partials and i dont think mine feel completely natural. Theyre quite a lot firmer. Not hard, but definitely firm. Implants generally feel natural IF you already had a fair bit of breast tissue to cover the implant in the first place, otherwise theyre only going to feel as soft as the implant itself or as soft as your own muscle the implant is under
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:50 am

yes abbie right i had no breast tissue to begin with and having 700cc in it is just all implant. but i paid a bit more and got the soft touch ones which do feel alot softer than my previous 325cc ones.
xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th March 2011, 6:05 pm

Mine feel like real breasts, even a doctor couldnt tell mine were fake, have to say I was fairly chuffed with that!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down