Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My natural boobs feel bigger recently...

+2
Nicole
Ktwin2
6 posters

Go down

My natural boobs feel bigger recently... Empty My natural boobs feel bigger recently...

Post by Ktwin2 3rd April 2013, 7:12 pm

...is this something telling me I shouldn't get boobs?

I'm really thinking if I should be spending this money and if my own natural boobs are good enough?

Scared I'm going to regret them in the future or change my mind about them help
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

My natural boobs feel bigger recently... Empty Re: My natural boobs feel bigger recently...

Post by Nicole 3rd April 2013, 7:14 pm

haha i thought that like a week before my op! i think it's normal to start thinking our boobs are a bit bigger or suddenly going 'ah actually i love my natural boobs' as we get closer to our BA day cos of nerves xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

My natural boobs feel bigger recently... Empty Re: My natural boobs feel bigger recently...

Post by Ktwin2 3rd April 2013, 7:30 pm

Haha I am being a big baby! :(
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd April 2013, 7:46 pm

I started to think my boobs were fine just before my op, even though for 14 or more years I'd hated them. It's normal to feel some nerves.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2013, 7:51 pm

Its a natural thought hun... Many women just before surgery look at their boobs and think, "do I need this"? Or "My boobs actually look good"? Or think they look a little better as you do and question yourself

I think just before your surgery of some of us we go through some kind of grieving process for the boobs we know we're going to lose and we think of the prospect of missing them.

Its very common though hun and just down to the pre-BA jitters. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 3rd April 2013, 7:55 pm

I have been feeling the same recently but when i try on my bras they feel smaller (even tho i have tuberous boobs so i know they're always going to be just the same). Don't get me wrong, yours may have grown but with mine i know it is deffo just jitters and my mind playing tricks x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 3rd April 2013, 8:02 pm

I thought this leading up to my first date. On the day when I was just about to be put to sleep I panicked really badly. I went to the lol and stared at them for 10 mins thinking I love you really! My ps refused to do my op That day. It was only the next day when I woke up with my horrid boobs I thought what the hell have I done! At the time I found it really hard to differentiate between the nerves and not wanting to do it. If you've hated so etching for a really long time it's probably just nerves but its a horrible me feeling when you can't tell the two. Xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 3rd April 2013, 8:49 pm

misf1 you're right its lots of nerves

cookie that's exactly what I'm thinking...do I even really need this, maybe I really do look fine as I am like the boyf keeps saying. I wasn't about thinking about missing my ones, but now I feel like I need to say bye to them. Is that crazy?

balamory thank hun, defo jitters that i need to get rid of.

nikkinoo I hope these nerves have gone by the actual day and I don't chicken out. I have actually wanted proper boobies for a really long time so I don't why I'm playing emotional tricks on my self.

Ooooh I so wish you could all come with me. :(
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2013, 9:14 pm

I wasn't about thinking about missing my ones, but now I feel like I need to say bye to them. Is that crazy?

Not at all... Its like I said, you kinda go through a grieving process and yes, its like when you lose someone you love, you have to have to say to say goodbye in order to move on.

I suppose to someone outside of going through a BA journey it may very well sound crazy lol but to us here.... Its completely normal! yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 3rd April 2013, 9:24 pm

Just keep remembering why your doing it.One of the girls told me to keep saying boobies boobies in my head on the day, it helped.
Also something else I found really helpful was saying good bye to them. It might sound crazy but my homeopathic doc told me to. Especially if you've had children and breast fed. I think there's a whole other emotional thing attached. Say thank you for working really hard and doing such a good job this past ...years etc but its time to be renewed.
Hope you feel more relaxed soon. Its defo an emotional roller coaster. xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down