Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now?

+23
angelslice
MsTeews
mariajw
misf1
gotsomeboobs
tracey20
pinkbabe
Jemmy
*Sally*
sars3dd
_Carrie_
MarieMc85
luvjugz
natalia
cakey_baby
annefinackapan
mxbabe_69
Jessica
Gemma31
Len1
katie
tizzyt
dbs
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? Empty any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now?

Post by dbs 14th September 2009, 4:01 pm

I used to look at naturally big boobed women and be so envious, but I saw a girl the other day who had big boobs that were all jiggly, squidgy and looked like big lumps of fat hanging off her...now I know essentially thats what boobs are but I think fake boobs are so much nicer and firmer and pretty looking! and would much rather have fake boobs then naturally big ones now, I definitely didnt used to think that way though, just wondered if anyone elses opinions have changed since haviong their op?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? Empty Re: any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now?

Post by tizzyt 14th September 2009, 4:05 pm

I feel that way too,didnt think i would,but im really glad mine are fake as when i get older,hopefully they wont go droopy.Maybe if id had large boobs when i was growing up,id hate them now as they wouldnt be so pert!x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? Empty Re: any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now?

Post by katie 14th September 2009, 4:07 pm

original fake... are def best !! any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 14th September 2009, 4:09 pm

I also think they look a better shape as they are firm and dont hang down like natural ones x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 14th September 2009, 4:12 pm

Yes i agree, i totally prefer fake boobs now.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 14th September 2009, 4:17 pm

am still getting used to having fake ones as only 3 days post op...but am sure I will think the same as you all in time!!! any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? 557141
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 14th September 2009, 4:26 pm

Good question DBS! I prefer fake ones now, when I was pre-op I would have loved to have natural big breasts, but I definitely think differently now. Big natural boobs are are gonna sag much more quickly than fake ones which stay nice and pert. I love the shape of mine now and don't think think mine would be so shapely if they were all my own. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 14th September 2009, 4:26 pm

i think fake boobs are better aswell.love mine now and so glad i had it done xx
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 14th September 2009, 4:56 pm

I so agree fake is best! I noticed a girl today with a low cut vest on and her boobs were jiggling everywhere and I felt dead smug cos mine are nice and firm (is that horrid to confess?) Oh well too late .... !

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 14th September 2009, 5:02 pm

Ive never wanted natural big boobs and never been envious of them, i just dont like the look of them but love fake boobs! so glad i had mine although i wish i went a smidge bigger! hehe

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 14th September 2009, 5:04 pm

yes i do i much prefer fake they are more pert round and firm than natural big saggy boobs my friend is naturally busty and she said she wish she had my boobs bcause hers are not that pert
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 14th September 2009, 6:17 pm

I think big fake ones look much much better than big natural ones - I just think natural ones feel nicer - i like the firm feeling but there's something cosy and comfortable about natural boobs (no, I am not a perv before anyone asks any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? 557141 ). But fake ones are definately more pleasing to the eye
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 14th September 2009, 6:31 pm

I prefer big, fake boobs.

I think that natural big boobs can make some women look fat....

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 14th September 2009, 6:58 pm

It's funny...some women I know who I've always thought had really good boobs (I've never been jealous of big boobs as I would never want massive ones) I've now noticed how saggy they're getting, and they're the same age as me. I think it kind of makes up for the years of heartache I've had to go through before my BA...as mine are now a great size and really pert. They have had lovely boobs and the confidence to go with them while growing up, but I bet they're more worried than I am about stripping off in front of someone now. It's kind of poetic justice, I think.

That said, I'd obviously much prefer to have natural boobs the size that I am now, as natural must feel better, but since I don't have the choice, I am happy to settle for nice, firm fakies!!!

As for big boobs, fake definitely look better. I've seen lots of women with really huge, natural boobs and I'd never want that...seems so uncomfortable and as someone said, jiggly!!!

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 14th September 2009, 7:41 pm

am fake all the way, but to be honest i dislike all women with boobs haha, i dont really xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 14th September 2009, 7:52 pm

Interesting post dbs. I've never wanted big natural boobs - like Marie said I think big natural boobs can make u look fat! I love my fake boobs and think they look natural (and feel natural - well to me they do anyway cos I've never known any different!!)
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 14th September 2009, 8:13 pm

I think I would prefer the feel of natural boobs though...I wish mine felt a bit softer. I know its early days yet but my boyf yesterday told me they look better than they feel - i.e. they look like they should be a lot squidgier! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 14th September 2009, 8:30 pm

Fake feel so much better!! A lot more firm than they should be but after poking my friends big natural boobs as she was poking my 4 day old rock hard ones, I instantly thought of play dough.

Thought I was going to lose my finger in there!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 14th September 2009, 9:21 pm

I know its early days yet but my boyf yesterday told me they look better than they feel - [/quote]

oooh, Jessica

he needs a bit of a slap.. any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? Icon_evil thats out of order in my book! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 14th September 2009, 9:59 pm

fake all the way, they look better, dont go saggy (well i hope not anyway) and best of all i can wear clothes that I would never of been able to wear before without a bra if i want to. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 15th September 2009, 8:16 am

I agree Pinkbabe...it's great to be able to go braless and still look like you're wearing a strapless bra...although I'm nervous of actually doing that as my nipples are a bit sensitive to the cold these days!! haha

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 15th September 2009, 11:35 am

if I had the option to big be and natural, then I would rather be flat any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? 557141 they are not nice, I prefer fakies all the way xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 15th September 2009, 12:02 pm

Great post DBS any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? 514153 I definetly agree with you girls, I prefer fake big boobs, I have noticed naturally big boobs can look squidgy and saggy, not a good look in my personal opinion. Mine are humungus I think they look natural now and I love how firm and pert they look!!! Fake boobies everytime any other post oppers feel differently about natural big boobs now? 557141
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th September 2009, 12:11 pm

I think when I decided to have a boob job I wanted to go big (not silly big) cause I think the look of big fake boobs are so much better. But if I was truthful I would not have had a boob job if I had a natural pert set of C's. But with having A cups and small ones at that I felt I looked like a boy, just had nipples and a bit of boob that was hardly noticeable. So for big boobs it's fake all the way.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 15th September 2009, 12:19 pm

_Carrie_ wrote:It's funny...some women I know who I've always thought had really good boobs (I've never been jealous of big boobs as I would never want massive ones) I've now noticed how saggy they're getting, and they're the same age as me. I think it kind of makes up for the years of heartache I've had to go through before my BA...as mine are now a great size and really pert. They have had lovely boobs and the confidence to go with them while growing up, but I bet they're more worried than I am about stripping off in front of someone now. It's kind of poetic justice, I think.

That said, I'd obviously much prefer to have natural boobs the size that I am now, as natural must feel better, but since I don't have the choice, I am happy to settle for nice, firm fakies!!!

As for big boobs, fake definitely look better. I've seen lots of women with really huge, natural boobs and I'd never want that...seems so uncomfortable and as someone said, jiggly!!!

x

Hey Carrie, my views are exactly the same as yours. Couldn't have put it better.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next