Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Oppers x

5 posters

Go down

Post Oppers x Empty Post Oppers x

Post by kay 15th July 2013, 7:26 pm

I just wanted to say to all the recent post oppers who are wrapped up and strapped up in this HEAT that I am thinking of you all xx

I was strapped up with horrible sticky tape after all my ops and it was awful, especially when it was hot though x it's been so warm this last week though I really do sympathise xx

So sending you all  Hug  x it will be worth it, and remember although it's uncomfortable you need to try to keep it in place xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post Oppers x Empty Re: Post Oppers x

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 7:58 pm

Aww I've been thinking of them all aswell, it's boiling!! Poor ladies, at least you have your new boobs :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th July 2013, 8:05 pm

Ahh thanks Kay! I'm literally spending my days in just my macom and knickers, its so warm!!! I love this weather but yes probably not best timed with having to be strapped up! Was advised to keep my surgery stockings on this wk but I just couldn't hack it, they came off day 3!! Thanks for thinking of us!! :-)) xxx  Hug
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th July 2013, 8:08 pm

Not so new anymore hun x just noticed my implants are 4 years old  Shocked 

Don't blame you eddy, I only kept mine on 24 hours afterwards x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th July 2013, 8:11 pm

Yeah made the call to sod the stockings! :-) I have have first op appt tomo to replace my dressings, can't wait! Sweating and bandages does not make a good combination for bacteria!!
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th July 2013, 9:10 pm

Bless ya xx I remember that feeling :( x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 15th July 2013, 10:05 pm

aaaw thanks kay! Hug 

yep my binder in this weather is not the most fun thing in the world, but i know its helping me and i only have 2.5 weeks left of wearing it!!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 16th July 2013, 7:52 am

OOh eddy i'm so please i'm not the only person staying in my sports bra and knickers - it got me down a bit yesterday cos i was thinking i'm a lazy mare not even attempting to get dressed... but what an earth could i put on that was anymore comfortable!?!

xx
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 16th July 2013, 8:14 am

Hey Chick, i know what you mean, it does feel lazy but don't feel bad, the way I see it is we're uncomfortable as it is with not sleeping properly and restrictions in our movement so lets just make it easy for ourselves. And it's best not to sweat either, build up of sweat under our boobs needs to avoided right now so it's important to stay cool! How are you feeling btw? We've both done a week so far, yay! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 16th July 2013, 11:25 am

Wow is it nearly a week already! 
I think I'm doing really well, but only because I'm listening to my body and doing nothing... I get a bit irritated and anxious  though cos I'm a doing person and not used to stopping! But I know it's for the best :) and when I rest properly I don't need any pain relief.
I wasn't liking my boobs much either as with the shock absorber I have they were stuck up by my chin and it was rubbing my stitches... BUT my m&s zip up just arrived and OMG its amazing!!!! So comfortable and my new babies have such a lovely shape it feels like absolute heaven! I might even take a picture!
How are you getting on? 

Xxx
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 16th July 2013, 1:40 pm

Ah pleased to hear you're doing ok hun! I'm the same in that I'm generally really active so I'm going a bit stir crazy just sitting at home trying to rest, it goes against the grain but like you said it's for our recovery so we have no choice! Just have to do it for the boobies!! :-) I've hear lots about the M&S zip up, I will have to get one, you should totally take a pic! Use it as your avi hun! I'm in Macoms at the mo, so completely trussed up! Just come back from my first wk post op appt, have been told I'm healing well, so so relieved! Do you have your in the next few days? Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 16th July 2013, 4:23 pm

I have mine on Saturday - stitches out hopefully which id like to think will make this gorgeous sunshine a little more bearable - i just took a picture i shall upload it soon - i'm surprised by how huge they look in the pictures though!
x
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down