Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can overs ever look completely natural?

+11
Scatty247
mrsball
COOKIE
hannahp123
Corrina_Corrina
CharFaye
mais04
Nicole
Kmaise3
kenzie1985
goldilockz1984
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can overs ever look completely natural? Empty Can overs ever look completely natural?

Post by goldilockz1984 10th February 2013, 7:22 pm

Hi girls,

I have seen some very natural looking pictures of overs but I'm a little scared of getting them myself in case they don't look natural on me. I recently spoke to someone who had a BA three years ago and she told me that if she were to do anything differently, she'd have had unders instead because she doesn't feel her boobs are natural looking. The surgeon I am likely to go with has recommended anatomical overs for meand said that I have enough breast tissue that unders would be unnecessary. I'm just scared I'll regret not getting unders...
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Can overs ever look completely natural? Empty Re: Can overs ever look completely natural?

Post by kenzie1985 10th February 2013, 7:29 pm

Hi hun,

I think it's a worry we all have unless you like the fake look.
Ive worried alot about it and booked to see my surgeon just tp make sure he knows exactly what I want.
My sister has had hers done for a 2nd time amd they were overs.
They look fantastic! Really natural looking.
Trust your surgeon
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Can overs ever look completely natural? Empty Re: Can overs ever look completely natural?

Post by Kmaise3 10th February 2013, 7:30 pm

I have overs and they look very natural. x
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th February 2013, 7:35 pm

hun, i've seen overs that look ridiculously natural and i've seen unders that look really fake! As long as you have the right size implant and placement 'for you' and for the look that you want to achieve that everything will be fine! Plus, you're having anatomical which give a more natural breast shape. I just did a quick google search and i think these look really natural and as you can see are overs - here -
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 10th February 2013, 7:45 pm

I think mine are. Like newboobz said, I've seen overs and unders look natural and unnatural xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 10th February 2013, 8:15 pm

I could be completely wrong but I think all augmented breasts have a slight 'fake' look compared to natural ones, not massively but they don't quite move the same the don't quite slope the same etc.. I think implants that suit your frame and are the right shape etc then yes it's very hard for people who didn't know they were fake to say they were/wernt. If your really worried about any slight fake look I'd seriously consider even having implants? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 10th February 2013, 8:29 pm

I was gong to add that char. I would say mine look very natural to other people but for me I know They definitely have a different type of shape out of a bra and as soft as mine are they're not AS soft and natural breast tissue xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 10th February 2013, 8:33 pm

Yeh, I think girls who are naturally blessed with lovely boobies in a good bra next to the same size fake boobies you wouldn't see any difference until the bra came off, weather they're under/over round/tear drop xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 10th February 2013, 8:34 pm

And a difference when laying down xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 10th February 2013, 8:41 pm

CharFaye, I totally agree on the 'fake boobs' look. Even ones that have a natural look, you can generally tell that they aren't. A friend of mine has had overs which look fairly natural, but you can actually tell they they're fake (I guessed they were before she told me and I hadn't actually seen them unclothed at that point). Having said that the 'fake' look varies hugely too. As I said, my friend who has them has a fantastic pair that anyone would be proud of. Other people have a blatantly fake look. I wouldn't say though, that that's a bad thing. It's all very subjective and dependent on your personal preference. The important things to consider are body ratio and lets not forget, that what you have at the outset will very much determine what you end up with post op. Personally, I had very little upper pole, very little breast tissue at all really & a bit of a gap in the middle. I had round unders, the result being that I do have a fake look when naked especially when I lift my arms up & I still don't have a cleavage due to the gap! Overall, what I have now is infinitely better than what I had beforehand and I have no regrets.

If your surgeon believes you have enough existing breast tissue then chances are you do. Can you get other expert opinions on the matter to best inform your decision?
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 10th February 2013, 8:41 pm

Ooh yeh, I still can't get over that. I love how perky they are lol!! So does the OH :ok: xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th February 2013, 8:45 pm

char yours look fabby dabby doo! Honestly hun i think you should go to another consultation as Mrs Kat has suggested very differently from the other two surgeons you saw, and as a general rule of thumb on this website we say 'go to 3 so you can go with the majority vote' xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 10th February 2013, 8:51 pm

Awww thanks Hun. Showing the squishy ness xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 10th February 2013, 9:20 pm

Char - judging by your profile pic yours are just the look I'm going for and I've been recommended around the same size as you and overs so fingers crossed. :) x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 10th February 2013, 9:24 pm

I agree Hannahp123 ...I've been recommended similar sizes and I think Char looks amazing!! That's the exact look I want.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th February 2013, 9:29 pm

newboobz wrote:hun, i've seen overs that look ridiculously natural and i've seen unders that look really fake! As long as you have the right size implant and placement 'for you' and for the look that you want to achieve that everything will be fine! Plus, you're having anatomical which give a more natural breast shape. I just did a quick google search and i think these look really natural and as you can see are overs - here -

Couldn't agree more yes

Given the right placement you can achieve a natural result with either placement and if you have enough breast tissue babe, overs are always the best option hun.

My boobs actually have a very natural slope to them and I can dress them down though choice and you'd have to have a good eye to know they were augmented. On the other hand, I can also vamp them up if I want to and achieve a lot of upper pole and make them very fake of I choose... I have the best of both worlds, but then I have round implants so the full upper pole is an option for me, with anatomicals although you will achieve a nice upper pole when you want, you wouldn't get the rounded look that can be achieved and is most likened to the fake look lovely.

If you're choosing a modest implant that compliments your frame then I really don't think looking 'fake' is something I'd worry about babe.

Its really not the placement that creates the 'fake' look, its the implant size and the choice of bra used to manipulate boobs to achieve the choice of look wanted by an individual.

You want natural... There's nothing stopping you having natural over the muscle hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 10th February 2013, 9:32 pm

Thanks girls!! I love them, I can make them look quite big but also tone thenm down, in some clothes no one knows I've had them done xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th February 2013, 2:23 am

Hi guys,

How reassuring! I am feeling a lot more confident now, thank you. I agree Cookie that since I have been given the option to have overs and told by two surgeons that I have enough tissue, I will definitely go with this option. I have considered not having a BA at all but TBH it's something that I have considered seriously for 6 years and I think life is too short to always err on the side of caution! I am intending to book another consult but also feel that Mrs Kat is trustworthy and knows what she's talking about. She spent ages taking very precise measurements and explaining what they meant so I can't imagine she'll disappoint. I am concerned that if I lose weight (currently I'm a stone and a half off my target weight and really want to lose it before my BA), I won't have enough breast tissue to allow for a natural overs look. I'm such a worrier! xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 11th February 2013, 11:27 am

It's recommended you stay within 7lbs each way of the weight you were at time of getting BA so as not to compromise the look. I'd suggest loosing the weight first (or at least a stone) then go back for another consultation. I say this because when I had my first set of consultations I was over 10st and was recommended 410/410/380 going back a year later at 9st7 i was offered 365/365/385 so weight does play a factor xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th February 2013, 12:03 pm

Couldne agree more with what the girls have said all depends on the implant size and shape rather than placement I've had unders for all of mine.. for example my 1st ba had 380cc high profile and unders and they looked natural in proportion for my body and people sometimes couldn't even tell. However this time again unders having 800cc and they LOOK fake! But that's the look I wanted and like, still not stupidly big but definatly top heavy and have the big round fake look and again with unders.

I've seen many overs that actually can look more natural and move more naturally than unders. Mine are pretty Stuck and firm but that's BECUASE I've got no breast tissue so therefore it's just skin and muscle over my Implant. Whereas having some breast tissue to start Off with and having that covering the implant can take on a very natural appreance and movement as long as you have the right size and shape you can achieve a very natural look x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 6:54 pm

I had overs and they are very natural looking especially in bras the only time I think you can tell is when I lift my arms above my head xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 11th February 2013, 7:11 pm

Your surgeon has obviously made decision based on how much tissue you have as u have a good amount of tissue u wont have a fake look but if you had little tissue then placing them under the muscle would work better. But also u need to look into facts which u can discuss with your surgeon to the benefits of each position. But your surgeon will choose what is right for u hun unless its like a certain clinic i know where all BAs are overs which is wrond as thats not looking at the women as a individual xxx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th February 2013, 7:31 pm

Newboobz, I never considered that! Wow, thank you for letting me know. I
was going to book the BA for June and lose the weight before then.
However, it might be best for me to lose the weight, go for a second
consult with the P.S. I am going with and book my BA then, what do you
think? I think the BA will give me a good incentive to maintain my
weight when I lose it. I put on 2lbs this weekend! It fluctuates all the
time and I really wish it was more constant Can overs ever look completely natural? 856466

Mrs
Ball, you made a good point about overs being able to move a bit more
naturally. Wow! 800ccs!! I bet they were sore to be put in!

Scatty: Yours do look amazingly natural. If my BA turns out like your avi, I'll be over the moon!!

KatieLou: Two out of three PSs I have seen have recommended overs. Mrs Kat does both but she said unders are usually reserved for people with no breast tissue and I have a decent 3cm of breast tissue. I trust her judgement but I will have another consultation with her in a couple of months when I lose a bit of weight :) xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 7:36 pm

I was glad I had overs as the recovery is easier and after comparing pictures of overs and unders when done well its hard to tell the difference and thank you I love the results xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th February 2013, 8:02 pm

Scatty,

Were you in a lot of pain? How long did it take you to get back 'up and running'? I am not sure what the recovery is like although you're right, I can rarely tell the difference between unders and overs if done well xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next