Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can overs ever look completely natural?

+11
Scatty247
mrsball
COOKIE
hannahp123
Corrina_Corrina
CharFaye
mais04
Nicole
Kmaise3
kenzie1985
goldilockz1984
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can overs ever look completely natural? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can overs ever look completely natural?

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 8:10 pm

I had a very easy time in all honesty that's not to say I will next time I was just blessed that I didn't find it painful. My worst days were 3 to 5 I think but even that was manageable the first two days were a piece of cake. Morning boob is the worst part I'd say but once your moving it eases right off the car was uncomfy with seat belt especially, the hardest thing is not being able to lift and remembering you can't I'd say by a week post op I was fine but not anything strenuous and I tired quite easy too. I love the result though looks wise xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Can overs ever look completely natural? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can overs ever look completely natural?

Post by goldilockz1984 11th February 2013, 8:13 pm

Yes, the look is great, you should be proud :)
That's good to know. My surgeon said I should be walking about on day 2 but that seems a bit optimistic! What is morning boob? I'm guessing it's just the achiness that comes in the morning, kind of like when you've done some intense exercising the day before?
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 11th February 2013, 8:15 pm

its good you trust her honey deffo loose weight then go see surgeon again mine said to me are u finished loosing weight i nearlly said no but he quickly said becsue if your not i dont want to know !!! lol so i was like yep im all done i had just lost 4 stone from pregnancy. So i do need to loose a stone to be my original size but scared what will happy to boob s
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 8:18 pm

I was walking everywhere fine from day one it was getting up after sitting that was sore, best was I can describe morning boob and it can happen anytime during day but obviously worse on morning, if you sit or lie down for a long time it all stiffens up so when you move it's quite uncomfortable all the blood rushes back too, the best way to deal with it is to move move move every half hr or hour stand up and even just walk to kitchen and back just to ease it and you will notice once your up and stretched the pain halves I really can't emphasize how important it is to move lol the longer you sit or lie down the more it will become it really is amazing how just standing and walking can halve your pain instead of sitting froze worried to move xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th February 2013, 8:37 pm

KatieLou: Don't quote me on this but I think you'll be ok if you are to lose a little bit of weight because yours are unders. I think overs are more affected by the change in breast tissue. Well done for losing all that weight though, that's such an achievement. I am on day 1 of my diet and sitting here contemplating whether or not to go to Tesco and get some chocolate. Grrr!

Scatty: yes, that makes sense. For some reason I had imagined not getting out of bed for two days straight but yeah, it makes sense to move around regularly. My surgeon did say it was important to continue being social and going out but just watching you don't overdo it. I am hoping, like you, I don't experience a great deal of pain...xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 8:45 pm

I thought the same I had prepared myself for complete agony I was dreading it lol it was nothing near what I had worked myself up for in all honesty I think my first two days I had a lot of the drugs in my system from the op which would explain why days 3 to 5 were rough xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th February 2013, 8:53 pm

That'll probably be it. I am quite concerned about the painkillers to be honest. I don't even take neurofen if I have a headache, so I'll probably be really sensitive to them, eek! Good to know the pain was a lot less intense than you'd expected. xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th February 2013, 9:14 pm

I'm the same I'm sensitive to medicines I only take paracetamol anything stronger knocks me around so you may be lucky too and keep the op stuff in your system lol, I managed the cocodamol for coup days fine then just used paracetamol it's all unique and only you will know at the time what you need to take and do listen to your body xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 12th February 2013, 10:21 pm

my friend who had unders said that she wished she could have had overs as her unders dont really move much theyre 'stuck on'.

When i saw a surgeon he said he would definately put overs in me as they will look more natural as i have enough breat tissue there and they will have more movement on me than unders.

So in mine and my friends case overs seem to have more movement and look more natural but each person is different !
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 13th February 2013, 5:16 am

That's really good to know Willows :) I guess my assumption that unders always look more natural was just a myth in that case!
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 13th February 2013, 8:49 am

goldilockz1984 wrote:That'll probably be it. I am quite concerned about the painkillers to be honest. I don't even take neurofen if I have a headache, so I'll probably be really sensitive to them, eek! Good to know the pain was a lot less intense than you'd expected. xx

I've only taken paracetamol, occasional ibrobrufen during the day and that's been ok for me. However I have been taking diazepam at night which I think has made a huge difference to me having unders because it's a muscle relaxant xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 13th February 2013, 9:08 am

Hiya,

I just wanted to add that I had overs, and although they're small (so less chance of seeing them under skin) I feel they look more and more natural as the weeks go by! I'm really glad I didn't go for unders, as it would have been a lot longer recovery, and I'd have had to have gone for a bigger size!

Good luck with your decision :)
XXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2