Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants

3 posters

Go down

Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants Empty Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants

Post by anji 22nd October 2009, 6:24 pm

Hiya Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants 923101

My BA was due to be next week with Dr Ondrejka at HMG and I was getting 390 and 430 implants but was cancelled.

I am now having BA with Dr Moraci on 13 Nov and he thinks I should go bigger and get 430/470 (ive got very odd boobs)

Am worried i'll look a bit too fake, I'm currently a 34d/dd but very saggy and didn't want uplift.

Has anyone else gone that big???

Last edited by misf1 on 22nd October 2009, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title spelling)
anji
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants Empty Re: Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants

Post by misf1 22nd October 2009, 6:58 pm

Are you having overs? I know they usually reccomend large implants when filling out tissue that may have been lost. So I doubt they will look fake, they should give you back what you once had, maybe a few cup sizes bigger. Did they suggest an uplift?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants Empty Re: Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants

Post by anji 22nd October 2009, 7:06 pm

They're going under the gland, they said I was borderline on being able to have impants an no uplift but I reallt didn't like the scarring on uplifts.

When I changed surgeon he said I'd probably need an uplift in a few years but I'll worry about that nearer the time!
anji
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd October 2009, 7:16 pm

That's good hun, sorry I can't help much. I had 410 but went from a small size (A cup) so it tends to work out differently. Hopefully some of the girls will be along to help.
Welcome to the site by the way, have fun looking around the site, introduce yourself in the "say hello" section and ask any questions you need, we're all here to help each other.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by anji 22nd October 2009, 7:17 pm

Currently a natural 34d/dd getting 470 implants 683328
anji
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 22nd October 2009, 10:03 pm

Anji, I had my ba yesterday, i started out a natural 32d (a bit saggy due to breastfeeding and weight loss) and had 460 overs so similar to you. Obviously I'm fresh out of hospital so my boobs are still very high but no implant showing at all cos all covered by my own breast tissue, I would imagine this is the same for you.
I originally wanted a smaller implant but my surgeon knew his stuff. It may be that the ones you've been offered have a wider base to fill what you have naturally. xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by anji 23rd October 2009, 10:12 am

Hi, Congrats on your BA! I'm so pleased I found someone in a similar situation to me; breastfeeding and weightloss arn't great for your boobs. I guess you need to trust your surgeon and have faith in their recommendations, they're doing them everyday.

Hope your pleased with your results , how are you feelin?

Anji x
anji
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 23rd October 2009, 11:14 am

Hi Anji, i had a fantastic experience all round, couldn't fault it. A bit sore today but really happy with the results. I can honestly say though that they don't look fake cos I know that's what worries you. Having breast tissue to start with is a huge advantage cos you'll get good coverage and hopefully plenty of bounce lol x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down