Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you/are you telling people

+41
Nyssa-H
Farley
sampowell
lit19lulu
Alishajay
cherryblossom
bentley936
lauren_125
hollyolivarria
minxy106
kittenswithoutmittens
Rae10
HighMaintainance
alfie
angbabyxx
charls87
Newbie 251
sassylady
amyamyf
Rach26
ms_laaloo
jellytot1
TeresaMaree
alice111
Loubyroo
lindylou22
sherri9871
lovestruckromeo
carolyn77
Malibu
LauraJN
carol_s
minxie
Phoebe
misf1
candycain
elleblondie
kaboobie
sammi35
deflated
serenade
45 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Did you/are you telling people - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you/are you telling people

Post by sammi35 23rd February 2011, 1:07 pm

thanks hun like you im a b cup and only want to go to a c/d cup , i think ive just made my mind up on the size im goin to have , had a choice between 260 / 300 overs i think its gonna be a 260 .

thanks again xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Did you/are you telling people - Page 3 Empty Re: Did you/are you telling people

Post by Rae10 23rd February 2011, 5:44 pm

I have told a few people, my boyfriend (obviously lol),my mum and sis were the most important to me, as long as i had their support i was most happy. I did however decide to tell a group (4) of my closet friends about 2 weeks ago and they were mostly fine but one of them was aweful. Said i was stupid and thought they would look rediculous. I was really upset about this as she does not kknow what i have been through dealing with my boobs over the years and she just had the cheek to be so rude and is suposed to be my friend. growl I was really upset but spoke to my bf after and he made me feel much better.

Personally i think its better to tell them after!!! Some people can be so negative & judgemental about it and its not nice when they don't even know the reasons you are going through with it. I just want my day to be here now!! I wana tell the world lol yipee yipee

rae xxx
Rae10
Rae10
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenswithoutmittens 9th March 2011, 6:27 pm

I have been thinking about this a lot too, and I think I share the views of a lot of you and especially Newbie 251. It is such a risk to tell people before, and if you are still deciding, the outside opinions may not really be helpful. Unfortunately I don't think I could tell most of my family, they are the total natural types, and would probably be appalled by plastic surgery. But then the women in my family are already lucky enough to have some boobs. I was hoping to go for a natural look, so that it wouldn't scream out at people, and seeing as I mostly stay covered up now it wouldn't be too noticeable.

Luckily I have the forum to help me out (thank you!) and my lovely OH, although he isn't really the talkative type, but he does support me.

As I am writing this I realised, it is not completely true that my family is opposed to plastic surgery, my sister had her ears pinned back. For some reason though I always saw that as more medical and justifiable. And I don't think she would relate to the boobs thing. hmmm oh and my Aunt had her eyes done! Hahaha when you think about it, its more common than you would expect.
kittenswithoutmittens
kittenswithoutmittens
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Did you/are you telling people - Page 3 Empty JUST PEOPLE I TRUST

Post by minxy106 10th March 2011, 4:42 pm

I've told my work colleagues and some close family members, but nobody else. I'm sure I'll get the stares and whispers afterwards, but I don't care. I won't go around semi naked anyway, so some won't even notice. I've not told my nan Lol x
minxy106
minxy106
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by serenade 10th March 2011, 5:19 pm

Now I've had it I have more of an idea, I don't think as many people will notice as perhaps I first thought, especially if they didn't notice how flat-chested I was before, I think those who know me well would btu then most who do know anyway.

It'll be interesting to see the reactions!

xx
serenade
serenade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 10th March 2011, 6:00 pm

Lol honestly I tell everyone Im close too, Im excited about getting my BA (alittle nervous too)..... And all my friend are excited for me too!!! They know how much Ive wanted them and they know I will be a better person just because Ill finally be happy with my body.
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren_125 10th March 2011, 9:51 pm

i was that excited ive told nearly everyone i know and the main reaction was what does your bf think... i just tell them the truth... yes he wasnt happy at first but after 3 year of going out with him he finaly understands just what it means to me to get them done.
im quite happy people knowing to me its nothing to be ashamed of and ive got backing from all ov my work friends so im happy :)

what ever your decisions im sure if people understand u for who u are theyll be happy ... and for those who dont.. who cares they arent the ones with fab boobs!
lauren_125
lauren_125
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by bentley936 11th March 2011, 12:25 pm

I have yo say it really didn't bother me telling people, it's been something i have wanted done for about 14 years and the reactions have been fab, i think everyones different and as long as your happy thats the main thing x
bentley936
bentley936
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryblossom 11th March 2011, 12:36 pm

I have mentioned it to a few friends and I got mixed responses, some were saying good on me and go for it while others (who had huge natural boobies) were saying im crazy and don't know what the big deal is about having big boobs. My parents know that I hope to have new boobs by the end of the year and are fully supportive as they know its something I have wanted for many many years. I am not telling my in laws though as they didnt approve when I spent a few hundred dollars on a set of plates for my car but I had a rough year and it was something I did to cheer myself up. So who knows the response I would get if they knew I spent thousands on boobs. Other than that I am keeping it to myself as I am sick of having to justify my reasons when the people who really know me fully support it as they know how unhappy and self conscious I am with my sad deflated boobies.
cherryblossom
cherryblossom
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Alishajay 11th March 2011, 12:52 pm

Iv Been trying to keep it quite lol but as a hairdresser khan said I'm not to work for 3 weeks due to the positions I constantly have to be lifting my Arm at every minute of the day... So all my clients know as iv Been booking them all I'n couple of days before the op. My grandad parents aint to happy lol ...... Old ways I guess x
Alishajay
Alishajay
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by lit19lulu 11th March 2011, 5:04 pm

I told my parents, sister, brother-n-law right up front. I also told my close friends so that they can help me in case I got the boobie blues. I read on the forum to expect it after the surgery so I wanted someone to help in case I got depressed. I didn't expect to tell anyone else but I have been so excited that I have told most of my friends. I still haven't told the people I work with but I can tell they have noticed. haha If anyone asks I will gladly tell my experience. I have found that more times then not most women are wanting something done or can understand because they are unhappy with some body part.
lit19lulu
lit19lulu
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 12th March 2011, 8:36 pm

I kept it to myself and my partner, of course. I decided to tell my kids first as I didn't want them hearing from someone else and being embarrassed. Then I told the bloody world! Lol seriously I told my work mates and my boss and had positive reactions but to be honest I didn't care if they were negative. It's my body my money and I will do what I want. They can deal with it basically. The hardest person to tell was my dad even though I'm 43 years old I'm still his little girl who is perfect ( bless him) He was actually fine with it and said he loved me no matter what I did. Can't wait to get my new boobies! 5 more days x Bum Wiggle
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by serenade 12th March 2011, 10:48 pm

That's great Sam! I like what you said about your money and your body. I still have more than a week before i am back to work so I won't know reactions until then but really I can't imagine any will be bad and if they are they can get lost!
serenade
serenade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley 11th July 2011, 6:32 pm

Hi, I had my BA done 6 days ago and am terrified of telling people or being put on the spot. I have only told my husband, mum and sisters which was tough enough as they initially disaproved. I opted for the most natural look and am happy with the results so far. (bandages off tomorrow, yay!)
However, I have spent the whole week sweltering in one of my husband's baggy jumpers because I have been feeling too self conscious since one of my friends stared at my chest several times in the space of a 5 min chat.
I'm 5'9 (10 st) went from an A to C/D but have always worn very padded bras, so hoped the difference wouldn't be too extreme.
I'm scared of being put on the spot by people and don't know what to say when they ask or guess...
Has anyone else had this experience? And can give me good advice?
Thx x
Farley
Farley
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 11th July 2011, 7:37 pm

I've only told my close family so far e.g. mam, dad, sisters, in laws! I've also told one friend who I go to the gym with as I know that she'll wonder why i've gone from goin to lots of classes to none at all. I'm not really keepin it a secret as such I just don't want the whole town to know and will probably tell close friends as I meet up with them xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 11th July 2011, 7:41 pm

my family and friends know and are 100% behind me, and i just started a new job this week and i obviously had to tell my bosses that id be having 2 weeks off in only 3 weeks time! i like the shock factor it gives people lol...plus i cant keep it quiet as i wana tell every1!!! hehe
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 12th July 2011, 4:54 pm

i only told my parents my fiancees parents (as their paying) my fiancee and a close friend whos had one done. mine is on the 16th july! love it being my little secret and cannot wqait to see peoples faces! i havnt told people because i dont want people stikin the noses in and i dont want close family worrying over nothing xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 12th July 2011, 11:36 pm

I've told my parents, my boyfriend, and all my friends... no one at work or my extended family knows, though. So basically, I've told everyone close to me, but not those who would just see it something to gossip about around the lunchroom table!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPepperBennett 13th July 2011, 12:50 am

I told my neighbor, and thats about it! She had her BA last year so I bombarded her with questions...My husband knows, but thats a given. I just already know how peoples reaction would be..that i shouldnt do it, that i dont need it, too expensive...etc...keepin it on the D.L. I'll just let them wonder ( ;
MissPepperBennett
MissPepperBennett
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3