Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

telling people (or actually not telling them!)

+10
Charlii
bevos0706
BkozK
loui1981
Lucy106
Twinky
kay-uk
Lousmith1
mrskelly
dangleberry
14 posters

Go down

telling people (or actually not telling them!) Empty telling people (or actually not telling them!)

Post by dangleberry 11th November 2015, 1:52 pm

has anyone had a BA & kept it from lots of people, i.e. never told them?  If so, have they ever guessed or questioned you?

I don't plan on telling many people, including my parents (!), wont be having huge implants (prob only 200CC) so wondering if I am going to get away with it?......
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

telling people (or actually not telling them!) Empty Re: telling people (or actually not telling them!)

Post by mrskelly 11th November 2015, 1:59 pm

Ive only told my best friend and my boss and hubby obvs. from what ive read on here if you wear padded bras anyway then most people wont notice.
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

telling people (or actually not telling them!) Empty Re: telling people (or actually not telling them!)

Post by Lousmith1 11th November 2015, 2:54 pm

I've only told my hubby and hinted to my mum and sister that I would have one but not actually told them. And in booked in for a few weeks!!
I'm paranoid everyone will know, people won't admit to looking at you so I guess it will keep them wondering. 
It's none of their business anyway and I feel it's quite personal. 
Still trying to think of a way around having a couple of weeks post op off of work! 
I need to get my thinking cap on. 
I would love to tell people as getting excited now but I feel I will just be judged and laughed at. X
Lousmith1
Lousmith1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by kay-uk 11th November 2015, 2:59 pm

My parents, boyfriend and two friends know - that's it. I'm glad I didn't tell more people. No one at work has noticed.

It's not been hard at all to hide it as I was wearing padded bras plus chicken fillets in the weeks leading up to the op so there'd be less of a difference. I also opted for a size that wouldn't mean having to buy a whole new wardrobe! I can easily dress them down so they look the same (it's easier than I thought actually), but can now also show them off if wanted. It's great to have the best of both worlds!
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Lousmith1 11th November 2015, 3:18 pm

Yay that's nice to know, have been thinking about the whole wardrobe thing aswell. Especially the coat side of things.
I've not tried the chicken fillet thing in the bra but have been wearing the bras that make you 2 cup sizes bigger and the are really padded.

I just don't feel comfortable telling people. X
Lousmith1
Lousmith1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 11th November 2015, 3:35 pm

If you dont feel comfortable then dont, Like Lou said its none of their business and it is very personal to you. xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 11th November 2015, 4:15 pm

I had 375 and I have only told a few people.
Them that dint know...still don't know! I wore padded bra's anyway pre so not too noticeable.
Just lately though I think I have fluffed so they do appear bigger, but it's mainly naked if you get me. In clothes I can dress em up or down.

Or, if they look big and we're off to the in laws who don't know....i just scarf up!

It's your business,tell who you want or don't want. Xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 11th November 2015, 5:27 pm

I've told a lot more people I than I originally thought I would just because I am sooooo excited!! To me it's no big deal, I am 37, mum of two and I feel confident enough in myself to not care what people think. There are certain groups of people I don't feel comfortable telling and who I definitely won't tell - my business partner and our staff, my parents, my in laws etc etc. If I ever get questioned on it then I won't lie but my boobs look a decent size in a push up 2 sizes bigger bra anyway so I don't think there will be a huge difference. My reasons for the op are purely for me - for once in my like I want to be able to buy a non padded bra / bikini!! Can't wait!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 11th November 2015, 6:18 pm

I told immediate friends and family. Some people in work know but it's not something I openly tell people. I remember being sp scared to tell my bf haha
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 11th November 2015, 6:59 pm

Have told a few but honestly, when dress no one would notice, I haven't had mine long so maybe more poeple will notice in the summer, although I don't think they would comment as that's admitting their checking me out lol. X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 11th November 2015, 7:45 pm

I have told minimal people, if anyone asks then i'll tell them, i just didnt want the scenario of seeing people who knew and them instantly looking at my chest! :boob:Im not ready for that kind of attention!
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th November 2015, 8:45 pm

Honestly, people are far more wrapped up in their own lives to notice. And if you've been wearing padding, it'll be less obvious. I didn't tell anyone at work when I had it done, people thought I had a back op, and no one said a thing (and they were the type to ask!) The great thing is once you have them, you learn pretty quickly how to dress them up/down.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 12th November 2015, 7:35 am

Hi! Yes you'll totally be able to hide it. I didn't tell my parents either, or my kids! Only my husband and 2 closest friends know, and I think it helped that I was wearing padded bras for a good 6 months prior to the op. No one has guessed or questioned, which was exactly what I wanted as I felt very private about the whole thing :-) xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 12th November 2015, 9:22 am

I have only told my 2 close friends, boyfriend and mum :) I would say if you wear padded bras now what with it only being a smaller implant then you should be able to hide it, and if people do question you, lie and say no haha.
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 13th November 2015, 7:22 pm

Same here... Only told 3 close friends, that's it !... No one has noticed, I just dress them down in the daytime xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 14th November 2015, 6:05 pm

At the moment i have only told those closest to me but i honestly i dont think i will be able to hold it in for much longer im far too excited  yahoo i dont even think i will be able to hide them as there going to be quite different from what ive got now haha
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down