Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling people.....

+7
Nyssa-H
emrile
Lovely@41
jen86
misf1
zeezee
Opal_Eyes
11 posters

Go down

Telling people..... Empty Telling people.....

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th June 2011, 2:58 pm

So how did you post BA girls go about telling people you were having the op? Or didn't you tell anyone?!

I plan on 'outing' myself to friends and family as soon as it's booked (partner and best friend already know!) and then once it's done I won't be able to shut up about them or hide the fact that my ironing-board chest suddenly has shape so the whole world is going to hear about it!! LOL The in-laws will be shocked and disapprove of course, but I'm used to that, they've disapproved of me since day 1! Bum Wiggle

I absolutely cannot wait! In fact, I'm seriously thinking of throwing a boob party to celebrate their arrival Cheerleader yipee Stars Flash
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Telling people..... Empty Re: Telling people.....

Post by zeezee 20th June 2011, 3:03 pm

haha i love the sound of a boob party, you could even get one of those novelty pair of boobs cakes

x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th June 2011, 3:51 pm

I told the gossips in work so I didn't have to worry about telling anyone there, and I told my friends after a few drinks lol.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th June 2011, 3:53 pm

omg i love th idea of a boob party!!! lol. i told a few friends n all my family aprt from my grandparents....i lost a couple of friends over it, with thm bitching to ppl i barely knew n telling thm my business!! oh well...u live n learn x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 20th June 2011, 3:59 pm

I don't know why some people you tell find it so hard to take in. My initial reaction with a lot of friends has been shock,then amusement, then actually great support. I've had loads of girlfriends wanting to come round just to have a little peek and wanting to touch them, lol! I was also surprised at how a couple of them had been considering to themselves but not wanted to tell anyone.
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by emrile 20th June 2011, 4:28 pm

Hi, I'm finding this hard too. My op is booked and paid for and its this friday coming, but so far only my BF knows, my mum and dad who I live with only think i'm having the rhinoplasty Shocked

I went to a PS yrs ago for BA and my mum came so It wont be a total shock.
I just cant be bothered talking about it with them because it's still embarrassing for me and dont want any views about why i shouldn't have it done etc.

I am also in between jobs, I am starting my new job in mid july/August and I plan to be in that job for a while so it's really a now or never kind of thing.
I've always put it off while in other jobs as everyone knows you and knows what you look like, so going on 'holiday' for a few weeks and coming back with big boobs was a little off putting.
PPL love to gossip and I didn't want to have to tell work colleagues, who I dont really care about, what i've had done.
In my new job i'll be starting after the Rhino and BA, people wont know any different and wont be gossiping about it which is such a relief!

I have not told any friends either, my Best friend is in singapore teaching so she will find out when she comes back, again I have told her that i'm having my nose done but boobs was a bit too much. Dont want her trying to tell me I dont need it when I have already made up my mind and have wanted it since school, 10 or more yrs.

What I will add is that my BoyFriend has told some of his mates and his parents

To be honest it has psd me off a little, but at the end of the day I hang about with these guys all the time as we have all been friends for yrs, my BF was a really close mate before we got together and it's not been malicious gossip. They will all know anyway once they see me afterwards!
He has told me who he has told as well and has been honest about why. He needs to talk about it with ppl cus he is worried. I would confide in my friends if it was the other way around and he was facing major surgery, as I would be very worried for him and not wanting him to change himself because I love the way he is. Telling people..... 67188

On the other hand if it was a mate who i'd told in confidence going around the whole circle of friends and beyond telling everyone available to listen I wouldn't be happy at all and would be thinking about whether I can trust this friend again???

I'll be telling most close mates once its over with and I'm healing, I'll feel better about it then I think. x
emrile
emrile
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 20th June 2011, 7:29 pm

I wasn't really planning on tellin anyone other than family but asked a couple of friends who'd had a BA for advice and then thought that it's more than likely going to get out! I go to the gym quite a lot so I knew that my gym friend would wonder why I was avoidin all the classes haha so I told her today! We were talkin about my bday and I said that i'd already had my bday present of my fiance - money towards a boob job! I've no doubt at all that she'll tell everyone even though I asked her not to. I would have liked to have kept it quiet but i don't think it's possible. Will start tellin other close friends as I see them xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 20th June 2011, 7:52 pm

Wow.... I want a boob party.

I have told the world about my boobs....... some people are very private about this however I'm like you and fully celebrate Pinky and Perky, Yes I have named them ha ha ha.

If I could have used a loud hailer then I would, I just love them.

Good luck hun

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 21st June 2011, 9:17 am

LOL Pinky and Perky! Get out the megaphones!! Boobie cupcakes are on me! Yep, I'm very much a 'don't care what you think' person nowadays and am too old for silly judgemental people or gossip mongerers. I know full well that as soon as a couple of the Mums in the playground realise what I've had done many of them will be delighted to have a new topic to b***h about. But I think what the hell, go for it if you've got nothing better to do with your lives than talk about my boobies, fine! I'll just make sure I give the boobs a good squeeze when they're looking ;)

emrile - sounds like you've timed your op perfectly then, honey. No gossiping colleagues to worry about and time for you to get used to your boobs and adjust to life with them before feeling the need to share with anyone else what you've had done. I totally respect that and understand why you feel you want to keep it to yourself. Not everyone is comfortable with other people talking about such an intimate operation! If I had this done a few years ago I would have been feeling incredibly shy, I'm only confident about it now because in recent years I've been through so many potentially embarrassing situations that I've stopped worrying or caring what other people think. But I do remember what it is like to care very much and I hope that your boyfriend and friends who do know about your op respect your decision to keep it private. Best of luck with your BA, not long now! xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 21st June 2011, 11:37 am

Im not telling anyone apart from my boyfriend. My family wouldn't approve. I know I'll end up telling some of my friends so just hope it doesn't get out!
Wish i could have a boob party tho, sounds fab! lol x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 21st June 2011, 11:42 am

I've told a fair few people (apart from in-laws!) but a bit worried about people noticing and being judgemental afterwards. I guess I had better develop a thick skin between now and then! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 21st June 2011, 11:51 am

I amd efinitely going to have boob party!!!! That will be brilliant lol.

i have also told the world and his wife, really not bothered about what people think and strangely the people I thought would be judgemental have turned out to be extremely supportive and no one has tried to talk me out of it. My mum, sister and brother are very supportive but my dad is grumpy about it but that's his problem and he'll have to get over it, I'm sure my step mum will be supportive too.

As for my BF, bless him I think he is very concious of not saying either way as he has said that he doesn't mind if I do or don't have it done, pretty certain he will prefer the end result though lol, we have been together for 2 1/2 years but friends for 14 and when we got together I was 4st heavier so I know he will be fine whatever xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 21st June 2011, 11:55 am

My hubby is exactly the same. Very non-commital either way. Don't think he wants to admit he likes bigger boobs as he thinks I will take offence. Quite sweet really! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 21st June 2011, 12:00 pm

I think my hubby (we're not married but have been together 10 years) will just be pleased he's allowed to see me naked again! Once I'm all healed of course, let's not get too carried away! He knows how much this means to me, I've been going on about it since we met (poor bloke).

I'm not telling my in-laws. Not because I care what they think, but because they are so self righteous and judgemental it makes me ill. They can just gawp at my chest and deal with it or talk about me behind my back as they do anyway. Yuck, horrible people! No boob party invites to them!

rachyg1 - I reckon the joy you will feel after having it done will provide you with the thick skin - let them judge away, you'll be the one grinning from ear to ear!!!
yipee
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down