Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 days post uplift and BA - looking a bit uneven!!

+8
leslie512
Nicolaxxxx
Rach26
jay1983
alfie
misf1
suzie
Soutty123
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

9 days post uplift and BA - looking a bit uneven!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 9 days post uplift and BA - looking a bit uneven!!

Post by Zzz1981 11th February 2011, 7:57 pm

Hiya soutty,

Just read your thread. Mine were perfect until 2 weeks post op and one now seems so tiny compared to the other. If I was to size them I would say one was a D and one was FF and the bigger one is a strange shape! Let me know how you get on tomorrow because I sound like I am in your boat and might bring my march check up a little bit earlier!!

Good look hunnie I hope everything goes well for you x x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

9 days post uplift and BA - looking a bit uneven!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 9 days post uplift and BA - looking a bit uneven!!

Post by Soutty123 12th February 2011, 2:25 pm

Hiya

It turns out that one of mine has migrated and needs to be repositioned which apparently means another op, although only a 20 minute one which means I can be in and out of hospital the same day.

In the meantime I have to massage it firmly to the left and try to encourage it to move over on its own but it's unlikely this will be wholly successful.

If I were you I wouldn't wait until March, I'd get them seen to now.

Good luck love xx
Soutty123
Soutty123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 12th February 2011, 10:27 pm

Hiya Hun, I am so sorry to hear your news, it seems so unfair. When will you be going in for your re-op?? I hope your staying strong and positive.

Curiosity got the better of me last night and I email my clinic and my surgeon rang me about 10.30pm last night and asked me to go and see him on Monday but if I had any pain over the wkend go to the hospital clinic were I got them done and he will meet me there....so I can't fault the aftercare so far!

Thinking of you loads and loads hunni x x Hug
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 12th February 2011, 10:56 pm

Soutty I'm so sorry to hear that you need a re-op. Hopefully you can have the op when it suits you, and it is good that it will be such a short op, and a daycase too. Please let us know how you get on with it all xxx

Zzz - glad you managed to get in to see your PS on Monday. Fingers crossed for you for no serious complications xx Sounds like really fab aftercare tho. What company is that with?? xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 12th February 2011, 11:07 pm

Hi Hun
Im having similar sort of problem I had my Ba and Uplift 3 weeks ago and everything was fine till wed when I had a peek and my left nipple is sitting at the side of my boob so I took my bra off to have a look at It looks as though my left boob Is pointing to the side to say Im freaking out is an understatement Ive also got like a dent in the Inside of my left boob where my cleavage is and I dont know if thats whats causing it to be this shape I can also feel like lumps on the Inside of my left boob aswell (I hate my left boob) Ive to go and see the nurse on Monday I just cant wait to find out whats wrong. I hope everything goes ok for yous and you get It all sorted and I know where your coming from with the recovery I feel like Im just getting back to normal and Im still struggling to lift my 2yr old
Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 13th February 2011, 7:50 am

Rach, I got mine done at stheix cosmetics in Liverpool by Dr Alvi, he is truely a superstar and takes so much pride in his work. He has always got time for you. X x

Nicola, it's horrible the feeling you get when yup think or know there is something not right! Looks like we will both be there tomorrow! Let me know how you get on babe, fingers are crossed for you x x x

Soutty, how are you feeling babes x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soutty123 13th February 2011, 9:35 am

ZZZ and Rach, it's really disappointing isn't it to get them done and then to not be happy. Big hugs all round x

I don't know when I can have the op done - my own PS couldn't see me this weekend so he sent me off to Beckenham to another hospital to see a colleague of his from My Breast. He was really nice and said it wasn't something that needed to be done urgently - I will have to arrange dates with my PS.

A lot of people on here seem to have been told they have to wait 6 months for revision surgery. I do not want to wait that long, nor do I want to be stuck in a sports bra for 6 weeks during the summer - that was the whole point of having the op in January. If I can I will have it done in the Easter holidays - that would mean mid April which would be 3 months post op and just have to hope that we don't get a heatwave in May. Surely that would be fine for a simple daycase op.

I might kick up a stink if my ps starts talking about leaving them to settle before he does anything. They looked like this from as soon as I first saw them - I don't actually think the right one has migrated and I don't think its going to settle on its own.

The PS I saw yesterday seemed to think my implants were under the muscle. At my initial consultation my PS said he would go over the muscle to avoid double bubble. So I don't even know that!

Already getting bored with manipulating my right boob. It feels slightly softer as a result of doing it but it's still empty at the front and stuck under my arm. I even tried lying on that side last night (which wasn't very comfy) but nothing doing.
Soutty123
Soutty123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2