Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift)

+10
*Sally*
alfie
COOKIE
Nisey
Loxxie
Mia
pinkbabe
misf1
nads
leyla488
14 posters

Go down

Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) Empty Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift)

Post by leyla488 10th November 2009, 9:59 pm

Hi, I had a BA and an uplift two weeks and four days ago. I had my dressings removed today and was told I can now shower etc, last week when my wounds were checked it was felt that I needed to leave everything covered for an extra week. Today all was well healed and I don't have to go back for three months.
I forgot to ask about the softening up process. At the moment my breast are high and quite hard, they almost look stuck on. Can anyone tell me how soon I can expect them to soften, and become a bit more squishy (closer together)?

I had 325 implants, and the scars are very good considering they are so new. My surgeon was Mrs. C C Kat in Birmingham.

I also have quite a bit of itching around the under the breast scars and to the sides, is this normal?

I am wearing my sports bras and have been told to continue wearing them day and night for the 3 months healing period.

If anyone would talk to me about the softening process, and when to expect my breasts to look more natural, I would really appreciate it. Thank you x Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) 370474
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) Empty Re: Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift)

Post by nads 10th November 2009, 10:58 pm

Welcome to the forum x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) Empty Re: Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift)

Post by misf1 10th November 2009, 11:05 pm

hi hun welcome, all that you have mentioned is normal so don't worry. As for softening it can take a while. You can post questions like this in the breast augmentation surgery part, you will probably get more answers.

here's a link to it for you, can take a while to learn your way around Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) Icon_smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 10th November 2009, 11:17 pm

hey welcome to the site xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th November 2009, 12:59 am

Welcome leyla...and boobies Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) 368291 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 11th November 2009, 6:54 am

Hey Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) 358498 Welcome hunnie.
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 11th November 2009, 8:33 am

Hello there,
congrats on ur new boobies!
Welcome to the forum
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2009, 8:40 am

Hey Leyla :wavey:

I'll be joing you 'uplifted' girlies at the end of this month, so have been pestering everyone here with lots of questions and pics! LOL

There is a search option at the top of the forum, if you type 'uplift' in there, lots of interesting topics for you to read through will come up. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 11th November 2009, 6:05 pm

Hiya Leyla welcome to the forum, I'll also be an uplift lady in December and have learned alot from the ladies here.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th November 2009, 6:35 pm

Welcome! Cheerleader
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 11th November 2009, 9:17 pm

welcome Leyla, mine started to drop about two weeks post, and three weeks they started to soften, they bounce along quite happily now at ten weeks !! xx (but must add, i do wear my sb's religiously still day & night)
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 12th November 2009, 12:24 am

Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) 536278 and a big hello!! x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 12th November 2009, 12:26 am

The girls have given you some great advice x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 13th November 2009, 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forum hun. xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 19th November 2009, 3:06 pm

Hi,
My boobs have dropped a bit since I posted on here last. The right one looks as though it's settled best so far - maybe because I'm right handed? Probably not too much difference but the right one is def my fave at the moment!!
Quite a burning in the sides now and again, mainly in the evening.
I am 4 weeks post op tomorrow. Where has the time gone.
x
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scarybiscuits 19th November 2009, 3:12 pm

Hey
I am the same, I am right handed and definately feel that the right one has settled more than the left. I am sure this is all normal. i am only 13 days post op and feel that they are stuck on too. cant wait to buy the new bras tho x
scarybiscuits
scarybiscuits
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 19th November 2009, 3:39 pm

Oh, tell me about it hun.

I said to my O.H. last night 'I feel like a prisoner in this sports bra'. When I take it off for a shower or just to sit at the dressing table and get ready, it's like soooooo liberating and the feeling of air around my skin is fabulous. Like that first shower.

I wasn't allowed to shower for two weeks so did everything in the bidet including washing my hair (long) bending forward on my knees. Ouch!

I'm starting to like mine, I feel as though they are becoming my own rather than these two aliens that moved in with red hot pokers and pinchy sticks to torment me with!

I'm actually becoming fond of them, although I still have a preference for 'Righty'.

Ahhhhh x
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 19th November 2009, 4:52 pm

Hi Leyla!!

Well done you!!! Getting along better with your new additions, soo pleased for you!! and...... it gets better and better !!!Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) 727935 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 19th November 2009, 5:10 pm

Yippeeeee!!! Two weeks four days post op (BA and uplift) 923101
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down