Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift

+7
sarahsbabies
renz
Mia
michas
pinkbabe
misf1
leyla488
11 posters

Go down

Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift Empty Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift

Post by leyla488 10th November 2009, 11:15 pm

Hi, I had a BA and an uplift two weeks and four days ago. I had my dressings removed today and was told I can now shower etc, last week when my wounds were checked it was felt that I needed to leave everything covered for an extra week. Today all was well healed and I don't have to go back for three months.
I forgot to ask about the softening up process. At the moment my breast are high and quite hard, they almost look stuck on. Can anyone tell me how soon I can expect them to soften, and become a bit more squishy (closer together)?

I had 325 implants, and the scars are very good considering they are so new. My surgeon is Mrs. C C Kat, Birmingham.

I also have quite a bit of itching around the under the breast scars and to the sides, is this normal?

I am wearing my sports bras and have been told to continue wearing them day and night for the 3 months healing period.

If anyone would talk to me about the softening process, and when to expect my breasts to look more natural, I would really appreciate it. Thank you x Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 370474
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift Empty Re: Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift

Post by misf1 10th November 2009, 11:23 pm

I remember the itchy scars and boob, it's a nightmare. No scratching. I didn't have a lift so softening might take a little longer for you as you had a more invasive procedure. But mine started to soften and change from about 4 weeks onwards, then softened loads about 3 months post op. Mine are still changing even after 6 months. But the time goes so quickly.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift Empty Re: Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift

Post by pinkbabe 10th November 2009, 11:25 pm

At 2weeks this sounds totally normal hun. I cant tell you up the uplift as I didnt have one, but I would think over the next month your boobs will start to get alot softer. I remember trying an underwirered bra on at about 4weeks and it wouldnt go near me and was really uncomfy, but 2weeks later at 6weeks I was able to get an uderwirered bra on no problem. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you will notice so many changes in the coming weeks.

the itching is normal aswell that will settle down soon. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 10th November 2009, 11:43 pm

Aw, thanks! That's great!

Today after they removed my dressings I kept nipping in the loo at work and having a sneaky look in the mirror, thinking I was going to see some miracle change, how funny!

...no actually, how ridiculous!

I know I will have to be a bit more patient, the truth is I'm scared.

..Really scared that I'll have these unrealistic strange footballs stuck on my chest forever, that don't match the rest of me.

I used to be distressed cus I had droopy boobs that spilled out of tops and bras, and were just not nice at all. Now I've got the complete opposite.

I feel really weird about it sometimes, as though I can't believe what I've done, and yet there is no logic to this as I'm sure she has done a fab job.

Thanks for your support! xxx
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 10th November 2009, 11:58 pm

Hi - I have had itching sides right from the off !!!! Scars are a bit itchy but my sides have really itched !! sorry cant help re softening - am only 13 days post op, mine are still very firm!! x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th November 2009, 12:09 am

We've all had that did I do the right thing feeling, and the are they ever gonna look normal feeling. They do change a lot. I found keeping a photo diary helpful (when I remembered) cause you don't notice the little changes week by week, but when you look back over the weeks you see how much they are changing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 11th November 2009, 12:30 am

Well, you are looking great. If mine look half as good I'll be happy.

Thanks hun x
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th November 2009, 12:30 am

leyla488 wrote:Aw, thanks! That's great!

Today after they removed my dressings I kept nipping in the loo at work and having a sneaky look in the mirror, thinking I was going to see some miracle change, how funny!

...no actually, how ridiculous!

I know I will have to be a bit more patient, the truth is I'm scared.

..Really scared that I'll have these unrealistic strange footballs stuck on my chest forever, that don't match the rest of me.

I used to be distressed cus I had droopy boobs that spilled out of tops and bras, and were just not nice at all. Now I've got the complete opposite.

I feel really weird about it sometimes, as though I can't believe what I've done, and yet there is no logic to this as I'm sure she has done a fab job.

Thanks for your support! xxx

Hi and welcome Leyla!!

All of your thoughts are normal...you have come to a good place to have that confirmed!!! Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 343337 You will feel like you have footballs stuck on your chest for a while...we all did!!! Everyone heals soo differently, we are all individual, and ops. different too. However, you should by six weeks feel the softening and settling starting. With the uplift, I am sure that will probably take a tad longer as more invasive surgery and tissue disruption. Maybe the other uplift ladies could shed more light on that for you.

Healing and settling can take a year, often longer to see final results, however, the journey there sees many changes and it is soo worth it. Stop looking and expecting is my best advice...you will feel the changes in feel, and how you feel about them....just enjoy the process and sharing here, it is soo helpful and fun to know we are normal, often have strange thougths and great to know many others do too!! ah! The joys of boobs Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 683361 Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 358498 xxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 11th November 2009, 12:34 am

Thank you for your wise words. I know you are right, it's so much better when you can share your fears. x
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th November 2009, 12:36 am

I'm sure yours will look fab hun. we all have worries no matter how far along in our boobie journey we are. I've posted many a question asking "is this normal" the answer has always been yes. It just puts your mind at rest. There will be lots of changes to come. And we're all here to help. This site is very addictive.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 11th November 2009, 12:39 am

I'm hooked already Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 683328 Goodnight x
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th November 2009, 12:46 am

leyla488 wrote:Thank you for your wise words. I know you are right, it's so much better when you can share your fears. x

Soo true leyla......hope you feel better, fears are normal, but the ones you have now will go soon. I feel soo comfortable sharing with the ladies here, that is very rare for me as I am quite reserved and private in reality. I feel soo lucky to have a place to share very personal thoughts with all the friends I have made here Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 147655

Another bonus is 'jelly baby boobs'... in time, and a magical feeling of completness, and confidence gained from going through the process that started our journey.

Do you think I am gratefull and happy???? You bet...Enjoy yours too Leyla Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 343337 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 11th November 2009, 1:19 am

i tell u what, i miss having that HARD feeling in a weird way, now my boobs just feel like mine...no boobjob feel. It happened after a month or so, and gradually softened and felt better....
itching was terrible for me too but i used cold flannels...mind u i'm itching as we speak....aaaah lol x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 11th November 2009, 6:10 am

Everything seems to ease off at about 4 weeks from what remember, the itching, the hardness, the painful skin. However healing process is lengthy for uplift girls, it has been for me anyway. I to used to have boobs that would spill out over my bra, and if I was wearing one that didn't cover my whole boob, they would fall out completely :tears: . So if you were anything like me you have done the right thing :happydance: I'm 4 months now and I notice that mine are finally starting to look round (not squarish). xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 11th November 2009, 6:54 am

hia babe i have finding it hard to grt used to mine iv also had an uplift, i think im finding weird because im not used to my boobs being it the right posistion. its looks weird to me cos im not used to it im 13 days post op uplift and 380s. try not to worry even though i worry all the time about mine x x x x Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 156694
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 11th November 2009, 9:43 am

It's such a blessing to make friends like this, I cannot believe it. Thank you all so much.

Beck you have put my thoughts into words, it never struck me before but that is EXACTLY how I feel, I'm not used to my boobs being in the right position so it does look weird, and almost embarrassing. Mine spilled out of everything too, they used to be firmer but never perfect or high, then I lost weight and they just collapsed.

I decided then that I needed to do this, now or never - and I'm becoming so glad I did because I can look forward to them feeling normal - and mine!

I'm just going for my first shower ...HEAVEN!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 683328 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 11th November 2009, 9:45 am

Mia, you are lovely. I am honoured.

Bless you.

Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 997998
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 11th November 2009, 9:48 am

We must have had ours done at about the same time, I didn't have a full uplift just a ba and areola lift.

I have noticed mine starting to feel a bit softer, I massage bio oil twice a day and they are starting to change although I think it'll be a while before they feel 'squishy'.

I've not got the itching, I think thats just the scars healing and the skin streching though.

Loving having Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 113752 though even if they do look a bit stuck on, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th November 2009, 9:50 am

:wavey: Leyla xx

I had and uplift and BA and remember that itching well.....antihistamine (sp) can help as does cold compress or flannel xx

I was just the same as you felt like 2 bowling balls stuck on the front of me lol xx

Enjoy your shower........that first one is the best!!

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 11th November 2009, 9:51 am

Renz and Sarah - hope the itching stops soon!! Much love x

Two weeks and 4 days post op - BA and uplift 67188
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 11th November 2009, 11:31 am

keep me posted on how you feeling cos one day i like mine and think they are lovely shape then i think omg they are really ponty but like all the girls say its early days yet, im looking forward to mine droping and hopefully they will look bigger aswell
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 11th November 2009, 12:18 pm

Oooh how did you find CC Kat? When I first joined the site I was seriously considering travelling from london to see her as I'd heard good things on other forums but you're the first on here I'm sure!

Would love to know xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 17th November 2009, 1:36 am

Hi Kellie,

Well, like everyone else I have found her wonderful! Her work is exceptional, she is absolutely 'cleaning up' in the Midlands. She comes so highly recommended, is totally professional with a natural warmth about her that is very reassuring. She has a fantastic eye for detail and a sensitivity you could say is unique to a woman (don't mean to be sexist but it's there).
She performed fairly extensive surgery on me, with mini-arm lifts, BA and an uplift, so I'm recovering from quite a lot. I'm now three weeks 4 days post op and my scars are so neat and minimal, hardly any bruising, with wonderfully symmetrical breasts. She knew exactly the size implants that would suit my small frame, 325cc taking in to account that I was more interested in having well proportioned, firm breasts, than exceptionally large or fuller ones. The size I've had look pretty big on me anyway at the moment - to be honest. They have also started to soften already which is marvellous, but obviously there is a long way to go yet and they improve over time.
I have never heard a negative word spoken about Mrs. Kat. I am not young myself, however I do know many young girls who have been to her, and more that have booked consultations. Her reputation goes before her and I can only say it is well deserved.
I do hope this is helpful but if you have any specific questions please ask.
Good luck with everything.
Lx
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down