Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars

+14
Gilly
abbie
alfie
jodies651
hazleyez2201
Nicolaxxxx
newboobs?
galatie
angbabyxx
jay1983
angelemma
Bebe71
sarahdawn31
ANewMeToBe
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars Empty 9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars

Post by ANewMeToBe 29th November 2010, 6:42 pm

OK girls, it's early days so these may look a little shocking but I am healing REALLY well and personally think that they are looking great!

Is anyone would like to look (pre BA/uplift, remember it's very early days) please just ask.

The nipple incisions look EXACTLY like mine did after my lumpectomy and those scars ended up almost impossible to see!

Helen x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars Empty Re: 9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars

Post by sarahdawn31 30th November 2010, 10:07 am

I had a look, and they look great, I am sure they will heal up so well over the next few weeks... its really amazing how fast the body can heal.

I am nearly 8 weeks post op and I am amazed by my scars... I will try and get some pics up too.

glad to hear you are doing so well!!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars Empty Re: 9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars

Post by Bebe71 30th November 2010, 9:30 pm

Like I said I think you are looking fab! Makes me excited for my turn on Sunday.
Bebe71
Bebe71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 1st December 2010, 11:33 pm

Just had a peek - they are looking great! I am so glad I have had the chance to see other girls uplift scars as it would scare me otherwise!! Hope I heal as well :)

xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 23rd December 2010, 10:43 pm

Please can I see as due to have uplift in Feb! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 23rd December 2010, 10:53 pm

HI hun, can I have a look please?

Hope your healing well and feeling happy!! xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by galatie 29th December 2010, 9:53 pm

can i see pics please? am having BA and uplift as well!
galatie
galatie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 30th December 2010, 3:28 pm

Hi Galatie, as soon as you are an active member I'll be able to pm you my picturetrail details hun x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 30th December 2010, 9:20 pm

Hi Ladies

Just back from my second consultation for uplift and BA...THE SIZE THEY RECOMMENDED HAS SCARED ME A LITTLE!! Oppps!! typo! 325 - 375cc I want to be a full C/D from what I have read looks like Ill end up being an E/F!!! HHEELLPPP...Could I possibly see the pics? How? Due to op in Feb! Thankyou. x
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 31st December 2010, 7:37 am

Hi newboobs, as soon as you've posted enough to become active I'll pm you my picturetrail details. I went into surgery an empty 32D the uplift took me down to about a 32C and with 380 implants (unders) I am now between a 32E and 32F. This is just what I asked for as I was always a 32E pre breast feeding! Your ps will listen to what you want and I am sure you will be happy with your results. X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 31st December 2010, 9:14 am

Thanks for that, Im still trying to find my way around this site. I am sure I will be there soon enough, its very reassuring listening to everyones stories. Your profile pic looks amazing, no wonder you are ok with showing your pics, hopefully Ill get my confidence back soon too!!

Couldn't sleep last night wondering about size, going to try the rice bag thing, to see if I get any closer regarding size. All I know is I really hated my big hard boobs when pregnant and don't want that feeling back, just firm perky ones!!!

:)
x
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 21st January 2011, 5:05 pm

Hey hun could I have a peek at your pics Im getting my uplift and Implants on Monday and Im really nervous Thanks Nicolaxx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 4th February 2011, 6:22 pm

I would like to see some pictures of anyone who was a 34b and went to a C. I am having a donut lift with implants. PS said he would try to fill me out with just a C but may have to go D.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars Empty x

Post by jodies651 25th February 2011, 3:43 pm

Cant wait til I am an active member and can look at some pics. I am 4 days post op and think this is a fab site for us all to help each other through. xxx
jodies651
jodies651
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 25th February 2011, 4:31 pm

Hey me too,
Im post 4 days BA /Uplift and would love to see how Im comparing to others...Scar wise.
Although I feel by having to wait until you are a full active member is slighlty disheartening... I asked to see some pics pre surgery and was told to wait until I have more posts....this made me feel as if I wasn'r saying who I was and just some perve on the other side ( which Im sure there most probably are, and agree that we should have to wait) or at least devise someway of seeing in private??? I don't know, all I know is this forum has helped me massizely in all areas except the pictures.. I don't have time to spend day after day posting comments, juast to boost my membership profile...
I hope you don't feel Im being negative about the site, Im most definatley not, just wish we could see pre/post pics without being made to feel ashamed of wanting to, afterall it is a massive thing we are putting ourselves through and this would help immensley!
Anyway day 4 and yes swollen, brusied uncomfortable but amazed at what my surgeon has created from what I had before!!!! Just wish I could feel them, likr they were actually mine !!!. xxx
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th February 2011, 5:07 pm

newboobs? wrote:Hey me too,
Im post 4 days BA /Uplift and would love to see how Im comparing to others...Scar wise.
Although I feel by having to wait until you are a full active member is slighlty disheartening... I asked to see some pics pre surgery and was told to wait until I have more posts....this made me feel as if I wasn'r saying who I was and just some perve on the other side ( which Im sure there most probably are, and agree that we should have to wait) or at least devise someway of seeing in private??? I don't know, all I know is this forum has helped me massizely in all areas except the pictures.. I don't have time to spend day after day posting comments, juast to boost my membership profile...
I hope you don't feel Im being negative about the site, Im most definatley not, just wish we could see pre/post pics without being made to feel ashamed of wanting to, afterall it is a massive thing we are putting ourselves through and this would help immensley!
Anyway day 4 and yes swollen, brusied uncomfortable but amazed at what my surgeon has created from what I had before!!!! Just wish I could feel them, likr they were actually mine !!!. xxx

Did your surgeon not have any pictures to show you? Mine had quite a few uplift pics which gave me an idea of what to expect. I also found quite a few on the internet.

Pictures are very personel to the person showing them, and it is nice to get to know someone before you share.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 25th February 2011, 5:13 pm

Yes he showed me at around 3-6 months post surgery, but would be nice to see some only days/weeks post....just to see if all is as expected, as some have posted up pics around this time...

I am due to see him on Monday so will know then....

xx
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th February 2011, 5:17 pm

I'm sure everything will be fine hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 25th February 2011, 6:01 pm

ah i know its disheartening, but dont forget, we're all real people behind the pictures, and its not like anyones got a right to see other peoples topless pictures, however helpful it might be.
The rule is there to protect us, so we know who is asking is genuine.
Ive been on another site where they dont have this rule, and its not uncommon for dodgy men to request pics, or for people to just post to try and see pics with barely a thankyou afterwards. It can make you feel very used!
If you stick around and become an active member of the site, its just nicer, and it doesnt necessarily take a long time.

Of course if someone wants to show you their pics while youre still new, then thats up to them, but mostly on this site people want to know the people who they share their personal pics with a little bit.
I hope you understand. Its nothing personal xx
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 25th February 2011, 6:08 pm

Hey that's fair enough, I'll be sticking round a while longer!!!!

xx
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 25th February 2011, 6:14 pm

:) I hope you do :)

have you seen this link. I thought it was a good one to show stages of healing for a breast lift.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 25th February 2011, 8:23 pm

I feel the same way newboobs. I felt like a nobody when i was told I couldnt ask to see someones pictures because I was a newbie. I have been looking it up on the internet of ppl who have had them done to get a general idea of how mine will possibly look.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 26th February 2011, 8:56 am

we were all newbies once, and we all had to increase our postcount before being able to ask for pictures.

Its not as if all the active members are gleefully swapping photos willy nilly though. Its not really what this board is about. Its a very small part of it. Its more about helping each other and giving advice and being friends.

You wouldnt just jump into a group of established friends in real life and complain that they werent treating you exactly the same as the people theyd known for ages would you??

Im glad youve managed to find pictures of what youre looking for on the internet. x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 26th February 2011, 9:12 am

and its also worth bearing in mind that even when youre an active member, its still completely down to the individual whether someone will let you see their topless pics.
Its a privelege, not a right.

abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 26th February 2011, 9:33 am

hazleyez2201 wrote:I feel the same way newboobs. I felt like a nobody when i was told I couldnt ask to see someones pictures because I was a newbie. I have been looking it up on the internet of ppl who have had them done to get a general idea of how mine will possibly look.

Which is exactly what I did, I didn't PM people asking to see their pictures.

If It was me that made you feel like a nobody, I apologise, and if you'd bothered to reply to the PM, I would have apologised then.

Like Abbie has said the forum rules are there for a reason, and as members we should all abide by them.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next