Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars

+14
Gilly
abbie
alfie
jodies651
hazleyez2201
Nicolaxxxx
newboobs?
galatie
angbabyxx
jay1983
angelemma
Bebe71
sarahdawn31
ANewMeToBe
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars - Page 2 Empty Re: 9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars

Post by Gilly 26th March 2011, 4:44 pm

Hi there would love to see your pics but not sure if im an active member or how i go about being one. I had BA and uplift on 19th March and would love to see your pics am really worried about seeing my scars. x
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars - Page 2 Empty Re: 9 days post op pics of BA & uplift scars

Post by tekarma 26th March 2011, 8:16 pm

hi hunny pie, could i take a peek please :-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by shanny60 26th March 2011, 8:24 pm

Hi hun please can i have a ppek as well xx
Thank you
shanny60
shanny60
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 26th March 2011, 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hm ive seen this site too! this was the dr i just mentioned to dr mcdiarmid here.....i had forgotten his name. // this dr (in the US i think) claims (if i remember right) he is doing some kind of special technique.. // 'tumescent' lift, i was under the impression he felt this was an unusual technique or that he invented it.. // have no idea if that is true.

his pics looked especially good, and i remembered him claiming this was part of his 'tumescent' tecnhique..... // (really have no idea if its unique to him or something lots of people do) glad you posted it cause i was trying to find it again.

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by ssjj25 27th March 2011, 12:01 pm

jodies651 wrote:Cant wait til I am an active member and can look at some pics. I am 4 days post op and think this is a fab site for us all to help each other through. xxx
Hey Jodie...I'm going in on Tues for uplift and 340/380cc overs....I am currently a 34c/d ....what size have you gone up to now? X
ssjj25
ssjj25
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly 5th April 2011, 2:41 pm

Hey there would it be possible for me to have a look. Im 2 weeks Post op BA and uplift and just got my stitches out yesterday. Not sure if im an active member yet though or how to go about being one ?
x
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2