Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wud love to c 7 days post uplift pics please

2 posters

Go down

wud love to c 7 days post uplift pics please  Empty wud love to c 7 days post uplift pics please

Post by twinmum23 31st January 2011, 10:48 pm

hi, just changed my bandages on 7 days post op and ive got alot of bruising and also really weird red marks on my boobs to the side of my scars, not like swollen red marks but like a line of red bruising looking area and a red bruise looking circle on my other breast,its hard to ecplain what it looks like but does it sound normal?? or am i getting something nasty happening? eek! seeing nurse on thursday to get stiches removed but once again worried now as the bruising also looks worse than when i looked on saturday but dont know if thats normal either lol.. please help :)
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

wud love to c 7 days post uplift pics please  Empty Re: wud love to c 7 days post uplift pics please

Post by twinmum23 31st January 2011, 11:03 pm

or if its easier ive uploaded my pics onto picturetrail so if someone could take a look whos had uplift and tell me if it looks normal to them then that would be great ;) let me know if you want to look and i will give you details
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

wud love to c 7 days post uplift pics please  Empty Re: wud love to c 7 days post uplift pics please

Post by debbie123 31st January 2011, 11:56 pm

twinmum23 wrote:hi, just changed my bandages on 7 days post op and ive got alot of bruising and also really weird red marks on my boobs to the side of my scars, not like swollen red marks but like a line of red bruising looking area and a red bruise looking circle on my other breast,its hard to ecplain what it looks like but does it sound normal?? or am i getting something nasty happening? eek! seeing nurse on thursday to get stiches removed but once again worried now as the bruising also looks worse than when i looked on saturday but dont know if thats normal either lol.. please help :)
Hi there im 7days post op today and have just had my dressings changed,i had 310cc unders and also uplift and my bruising is severe black and red ive also got lines and the nurse said that they are fine and are healing really well so try not to worry.im unsure how to access picturetrail but will get my oh to put my 7day pics on tomorrow so you can look.Aprt from the bruising how are you feeling? xx
debbie123
debbie123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by twinmum23 1st February 2011, 10:52 am

hi thanks debbie, im feeling fine, i had implants put in 6 months ago so uckily this time ive obly got the pain of uplift to put up with but i mut admit the pain of having the imlants put in as way worse than what ive got from uplift, i didnt have any soreness at all from day 3 really but today my right boob has got quite sore under the nipple and when i re dressed last night because the dressing i got from boots were so uncomfy so i went and brought the proper ones from the chemist well it looked more swollen and bruised than my other boob does, ive got an appointmnet on thursday morning to look at it and take stitches out if everythings ok so only got to wait one more day lol but im such a worryier lol (can u tell haha)
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debbie123 1st February 2011, 9:57 pm

twinmum23 wrote:hi thanks debbie, im feeling fine, i had implants put in 6 months ago so uckily this time ive obly got the pain of uplift to put up with but i mut admit the pain of having the imlants put in as way worse than what ive got from uplift, i didnt have any soreness at all from day 3 really but today my right boob has got quite sore under the nipple and when i re dressed last night because the dressing i got from boots were so uncomfy so i went and brought the proper ones from the chemist well it looked more swollen and bruised than my other boob does, ive got an appointmnet on thursday morning to look at it and take stitches out if everythings ok so only got to wait one more day lol but im such a worryier lol (can u tell haha)
Hya hun its ok to worry haha its normally me but as its my 3rd op im not as bad this time.the 1st time my implant ruptured and the 2nd time the surgeon mad a complete mess but touch wood these are looking amazing.my right is more swollen than the left i think they just settle at different rateslet me know how you go on having your stitches out tomorrow i have mine out next week scared lol nope my dressings are really irritating me cant wait to get rid take carexx
debbie123
debbie123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by twinmum23 1st February 2011, 11:45 pm

tell me about it, well the worrying got too much and i went down to the hospital for the plastics nurse to have a look and she said it looks fine just my right breast alot more bruised, ive got like 5 massive bruises all over it plus alot swollen and anyway she tookall my dressings off and said i didnt need them on anymore :-o which scared me abit lol but she also said best thing i could do as my boobs were getting really irritated from the dressings was to go hoe have a nice shower as it would be fine to get them wet now so thats what ive just done but i was abit worried lol ... she also said i wouldnt be having stitches out thursday as they are all dissolvable so its just to check all the healing an swelling and take the steri strips off and possibly put fresh on depending on how its going but by having a shower it will mean its alot easier to get the steri strips off then too as gosh thats got to be one of the worse bits about them fiddling with the wound isnt it lol, i send you a private message with my picture mail details btw so if yu wanted to see my 7 days post op pics feel free :) thanks again for replying and glad yours are doing good lol :) x
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down