Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uneven and size difference post uplift

5 posters

Go down

Uneven and size difference post uplift Empty Uneven and size difference post uplift

Post by Ballet babe 25th April 2013, 8:15 am

HI Ladies,
I hope u can shed some light on my dilemma! If u have seen my pics u will know I had a marked difference in size pre-op, probably it was always there and then after all the breast feeding it was worse, my right boob looked bigger, hung lower. So I went for the uplift and BA on 19/4 and yes of course I was initially delighted to have the kind of boobs again that I have been dreaming of! Now I am getting critical.
I know and understand I am early post-op. But, I basically look now like I have my old boobs only bigger and better shape but same thing again, right looks way bigger and the IMF is actually lower than the right side. You can see that now that I no longer have the overhang of the boob hiding this. So the right boob looks wider/bigger and certainly starts off lower on my chest than the right. The right side of my sports bra is smooth whereas the left has a few wrinkles. Even in my sports bra u can see that there are few wrinkles under the left boob ie its sitting bit higher.
Naked its totally obvious. I have taken further photos and I am almost embarressed to post them its like two different boobs completely, even my husband has been saying I should phone my PS. But I know I will just get told to wait, it might be swelling etc and see u at 6 wk check. (BTW I have no pain itchiness etc).
What I would like to know is could this have been done differently? If my IMF was at different heights pre-op does that mean that is where the implant must be placed ie at different heights? If i had more fat/skin in the right couldnt this have been adjusted more with the uplift? If the left drops they might even out a bit but if the right drops more too its back to square 1? Or is it the case that he did a good job out of what I started with?
I must say in my sports bra I am still happier than pre-op, and a bit of size difference would be acceptable, but a big difference if this doesnt even out, then no I would not be happy, but that I dont imagine would entitle me to much?
Thank u x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Uneven and size difference post uplift Empty Re: Uneven and size difference post uplift

Post by Ballet babe 25th April 2013, 9:48 am

(Meant IMF is lower on the right side) x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Uneven and size difference post uplift Empty Re: Uneven and size difference post uplift

Post by 5stonedown 25th April 2013, 3:33 pm

You are very very early post op hun... each breast is a seperate operation and each breast will heal at a different rate.. Looking at your avi it looks like you have quite a bit of swelling which is to be expected and is totally normal at this stage. As this reduces and as each breast heals you will start to see you final result emerge. If you are worried then phone your ps but it is likely that he will tell you to be patient and wait for the healing to take place. Having an uplift is a lot more extensive surgery than just a straightforward BA and the healing process takes a little longer. Try not to focus on this at the moment and concentrate on allowing your body to heal.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 25th April 2013, 4:27 pm

I feel the same. I had a partial rather than a full uplift, but am wondering what could have been done differently. And if its the ps responsibility to advise differently in The first place. I have my 6 week on wed Si I guess I'll see then. Ill update after x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 27th April 2013, 7:42 am

Hi nikkinoo and thanks 5st, just to update, my ps saw me yester n he said that its prob swelling, to wear my sports bra all the time to stop that boob settling into a lower crease (although I think that create has always been lower as that was the bigger pre-op), and that he would never consider any revision til we see at 6 month check what the final result is. He said it is rare for him to have anyone at that stage be unhappy enough for a revision so have to just wait n see!!!!!
I got my bandages off and am pleased to have normal looking nipples again not my wrinkly inverted ones of pre-op! Left implant is visible underneath but that boob was smaller so I am thinking it was more of a squeeze to put in, also skin looks a bit puckered there. Still early days tho so maybe all these things will sort out in time, hope so!
Anchor scar is under steri strips now but I can at least see where it is and it will always be covetable with bra/bikini top. X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 27th April 2013, 4:34 pm

Give them some time babe I bet they will be amazing when they have settled xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 29th April 2013, 11:47 am

Tks k x
I like each boob, could live with either, accept the puckered skin n scars or whatever, but they r 2 different boobs just now!!!! Sigh........... I can't see how they will even out with 1 starting lower on my chest and looks much fuller and wider! The left is " neater" looking with less volume at the base. But perfectly happy with either boob, just not together!!!!!!!
Sorry had to vent, nothing I can do but wait ...... X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th April 2013, 12:46 pm

It sounds like the fuller breast probably has less changes to go through than the other. The smaller breast will probably have a lot of catching up to do and will need to drop into place to see the creases even out. I myself only had a straight forward BA and had one breast naturally smaller and a different shape to the other, but not enough to need separate size implants. At first they looked ok, but once they started healing they just looked completely odd. It took a good few months for them to even out and look like a pair of boobs rather than two different boobs. With an uplift you will be going through a lot more internal trauma so have lots of healing to do. I know it feels like they can't or won't change and you will have what you have now, but there really are lots of changes to go through and they really do change.
However it is good that you have let you PS know of your worries regarding the symmetry and when you have your check up he will be able to determine if a correction is needed. It really is worth waiting the 6 months just to see how they heal first. Which is horrible and i hated having odd boobs so I know just how frustrating it can be. You will get your even boobs whether it be after time and patience (hard) or a re op in future (if needed). For some of us the boobie journey is long, but when you reach the end, it is a lovely feeling, so makes it all worth while.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 29th April 2013, 2:57 pm

Hi missf1 thanks for your long post, much appreciated! It's comforting to read that they may improve. I posted some updated pics on another thread before I had read ur comments here. Thanks again. As u said its frustrating. X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down