Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift with Implant - Help with my size please!!!!

+3
COOKIE
kittie
martello
7 posters

Go down

Uplift with Implant - Help with my size please!!!! Empty Uplift with Implant - Help with my size please!!!!

Post by martello 15th October 2010, 7:48 am

Hi everyone,
My name is Jane and I'm a nervous newbie!
I have read loads of stuff on here and found it soooo useful. I've taken all the advice I've read and have 3 consultations booked but I'm not sure on the size of implant. At present I'm a saggy and slightly empty 34D and want a 34E/F result. All suggestions and advice please as I really have no idea on implant size. Thanks in advance
martello
martello
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Uplift with Implant - Help with my size please!!!! Empty Re: Uplift with Implant - Help with my size please!!!!

Post by kittie 15th October 2010, 8:07 am

I think the best thing is to tell the surgeon the look you're after and take in pictures of the result you want. They don't really work in cup sizes and can't guarantee as everyone's perception of cup size is so different. Also, most of us wear the wrong size bra pre op.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Uplift with Implant - Help with my size please!!!! Empty Re: Uplift with Implant - Help with my size please!!!!

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2010, 9:01 am

martello wrote:Hi everyone,
My name is Jane and I'm a nervous newbie!

Welcome to BJSF Jane wavey

I'm not sure on the size of implant. At present I'm a saggy and slightly empty 34D and want a 34E/F result. All suggestions and advice please as I really have no idea on implant size. Thanks in advance

The best person to offer you this advice is going to be your surgeon sweetness, ou only have to read the stats threads here to see that so many women get different results from the same size implants die to their being so many factors involved in achieving your resulting size.

Don't be nervous though hun, you'll be OK, once you've had your consultations you'll have a lot more information to help you in deciding which is the best surgeon for you and what will be the best way to go in achieving your goal towards the boobs you want. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by martello 15th October 2010, 10:14 am

Thanks for your comments Kittie and Cookie - from what I've read here it seems best to know exactly what you want when you see the surgeon for the first time. I'm seeing Dr Khan from Transform, a lady at Right Choice and Dr Davison at the Chaucer Hospital, Canterbury. It's all so new with 'overs' and 'under' - lollipops etc - I guess they will steer me in the right direction - any comments on surgeons will also be gladly accepted - Thank you girls xx
martello
martello
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th October 2010, 11:18 am

Hi and welcome xx wavey

You'll find lots of advice on here xx

Good luck with your consultations xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by martello 15th October 2010, 11:46 am

Thanks Kay - I see you had Mr Khan of Transform - I'm guessing you recommend him too - as so many others on here do - he seems to be the 'top man' x
martello
martello
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th October 2010, 2:16 pm

Mr K is very business like and straightforward xx he not well known for his bedside manner IMHO lol xx You'll see what I mean when you meet him xx

I would advise you do a lot of research into the PS you choose and how many uplift AND implants they have done xx as it's a slightly more complicated than a BA on it's own xx

I have seen some lovely results from Mr K and I went with him as he was recommended by the PC xx don't get me wrong mine look a lot better than before my lift and BA, however I am not 100% happy with results and am currently considering a reop xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th October 2010, 2:27 pm

Forgot to say, choose whichever surgeon you feel happy, comfortable and most importantly confident with hun xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th October 2010, 3:00 pm

Hello Jane welcome to the forum.

I started of the same size as you and after my uplift with implants I'm now a 34F. I only had a 240cc implant, but like the other girls have said everything depends on your stats. Good luck with your consultations, let us know how you get on. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 15th October 2010, 4:37 pm

Good luck on your boobie journey Jane, everyone is lovely on here and you'll get loads of advice x
I agree with the others, explain to the surgeon what you want to achieve and maybe take in pictures in help explain. If your unsure about what they have recommened for you ask them why.
I was confused when I started this whole process but I think it becomes alot clearer when you see the surgeons as everyones experience is different xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by martello 15th October 2010, 5:54 pm

Thanks everyone - you're so kind and friendly on here - biggest confusion for me at the mo is that it seems when you have an uplift you actually lose 1/2 cup sizes - so the size of the implant gets even more confusing.
Like you've all said - the SURGEON knows best - thank you all for putting me at ease - a little!!!!! xx
martello
martello
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 15th October 2010, 7:50 pm

Hi Martello, I've only been on here a month or so but the advice and info I've got from the girls has been fantastic, everyone is so friendly and I am never frightened to ask a question, no matter how silly it seems as they have heard it all before ha ha! I now have my op booked (uplift and BA) and from the 4 consultations I've been to,most of the surgeons who do uplifts prefer only to use a smaller implant to prevent sagging again in the near future although I do know of some who've had larger ones and had had no problems! Like the girls are saying, your surgeon will advise you best as all this depends on your current size, quality of breast tissue, etc. At the beginning I worried about everything but now I am now really excited of the outcome and the worries are much less than at the outset, and it's all thanks to the ladies on here! xxx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by martello 15th October 2010, 9:43 pm

Thanks Lexi - let me know how you get on too - sounds like you're getting all the right advice - I'd be interested in knowing which company and surgeon you decide on - thanks again xxx
martello
martello
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down