Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift with implant sizing help

5 posters

Go down

Uplift with implant sizing help Empty Uplift with implant sizing help

Post by betty bubble 8th November 2010, 10:02 pm

hey everyone, a wee bit help needed as my mind working overtime, i havent booked my date yet only had my consultation yest, and i need a uplift with implant... and the size they are using is 380 thats all i can remeber, does anyone know what size this????????
am back on the 28th for another chat and to book my date for surgery... but all the questions i should have asked i didnt lol

Thanks Dawn xxxx
betty bubble
betty bubble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Uplift with implant sizing help Empty Re: Uplift with implant sizing help

Post by kld247 9th November 2010, 9:41 am

I've been on this site for a while now Betty and believe me everyones implant size does not dictate the actual cup size for everyone as we all have different amount of breast tissue etc.. so it's really hard to gauge what size you will be after surgery.
You could look in the 'everyones stats' thread, it's a sticky near the top of the breast augmentation page to give you a rough idea.
Your surgeon should have listened to the size you want to be/look you want to achieve and then he would give you a suggestion on what would be best for you.
Did you get to try on various implants so you can look in the mirror to see what they will look like?
There is a thread about making some rice bags to put in your bra so you can have a go at home and wear them for a bit longer to see how you feel, just remember this will not be the exact cc but it should give you idea of the fullness.
Anything you have forgotten to ask just write it down and ask when you next see them.
My pc has been really helpful and I've sent her a couple of emails with questions, which she has replied within the same day, so you could email if it's easier.

Hope I've helped a little, have a look around the site it's fab all the info you can pick up xx

oops forgot to say welcome2 to BJSF xxx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th November 2010, 9:49 am

It's not unusual to come away from your 1st consultation and be a little overwhelmed by it all hun. The information given is a lot to take in isn't it and when you're so nervous it's even harder to remember everything, so it's great you have a second consultation planned hun. Maybe take a little notebook in with you with some questions written on that you'd like to ask and you can also make notes of everything suggested for you too.

I'd also advice that you see one or two more surgeons hun, simply just so you know you've made the right decision with this surgeon and that you have some comparrisons with what is suggested for you making the final decision making much easier. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by betty bubble 9th November 2010, 9:21 pm

Thanks Cookie..... i have a notepad full of questions so when i go back i will deffo be well prepared thanks to all the info on this site, still really excited about it all, and hopefully i will manage a few more surgeons but deep down i kinda knew i needed a uplift.... xxx
betty bubble
betty bubble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 25th November 2010, 6:30 pm

I have just had an uplift with 375 cc implants (unders) I wore a 32DD bra although mine were very wonky so after the uplift surgery both ended up about a 32C (empty) I am now wearing a a 34E sports bra so the equivalent of a 32F. xxx
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 7th December 2010, 11:04 pm

I had my first BA 17 yrs ago & had 175cc & 195cc (I know very small for todays standards! Trust me I'm planning to go bigger with my re op!) Anyway, I always wore a 34c but thought I better get measured the other day b4 mt next op & guess what ?? flippin 32DD !! I've been wearing the wrong bra for 17 yrs and thats with those little implants! So I guess itt's impossible to tell.
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down