Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to view photos?? BA/Uplift scarring?? Sizing??

3 posters

Go down

How to view photos?? BA/Uplift scarring?? Sizing?? Empty How to view photos?? BA/Uplift scarring?? Sizing??

Post by newboobs? 31st December 2010, 9:31 am

Hi ladies

Im almost there with booking my uplift/BA and am sooo happy to hear the stories of other ladies that have had the same procedure. I have seen the surgeons pre/post photos and look fab, although would really like to view some of the photos on here. With permission of course!!! If thats alright....just to see the scarring.
My surgeon has said that I will probably only have the nipple and line scarring....I think its called a lollipop!!! love it!!! Oooo what my husband will say post op! Hopefully!!!! ;)

Im 5ft 8inch tall, size 10, 32 c moulded cups pre op and would like to be a full C/D without the need of a scaffolding bra!!! He has reccommended 325-375cc unders, which scared the living daylights out of me...judging by what I read Ill end up being E/F ????

Does this seem right??

Professor Simon Kay - Spire - Leeds..Anyone used him??
;) xxxx

newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

How to view photos?? BA/Uplift scarring?? Sizing?? Empty Re: How to view photos?? BA/Uplift scarring?? Sizing??

Post by bigandsmall 1st January 2011, 9:37 pm

Hello!

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until you're not a newbie anymore to request seeing peoples pictures - its just a safety thing on here to make sure people are genuine.

There are a few sites online where people post their healing photos, not just 'before and after'. Like this one I think is quite good:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope that helps and good luck x
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

How to view photos?? BA/Uplift scarring?? Sizing?? Empty Re: How to view photos?? BA/Uplift scarring?? Sizing??

Post by Crystal 1st January 2011, 9:42 pm

Hay Hun please read the rule on requesting girls pics as you are a Newbie..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

have attached a link above

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down