Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift and implant size!!?

+3
jenniferrf1
Lias6246
Boney1992
7 posters

Go down

Uplift and implant size!!? Empty Uplift and implant size!!?

Post by Boney1992 2nd November 2013, 3:36 pm

Hi ladies,

Has anyone had an uplift & BA and gone bigger than a DD? My Dr. told that I won't be able to be go any bigger than a DD because of the uplift! I wanted to be a E/F seeing stars 

Thanks xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Uplift and implant size!!? Empty Re: Uplift and implant size!!?

Post by Lias6246 2nd November 2013, 3:42 pm

Hiya

I just had an uplift with 560cc furry brazillians, I reckon I will be about a 32dd/e but I had a lot of loose skin from having kids so that's probably why I could have a bigger implant 

That's great you're all booked! Congratulations! 

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd November 2013, 4:09 pm

I think the reason he said that was because if you go too heavy the uplift could be almost not worth it because after a while you will be looking at another uplift... I think it's really important your happy but at the same time the surgeon is the expert and I guess he is worried about your skin elasticity... implants do not work in cup sizes, it's cc as your aware so you may get your E/F still as this isn't an exact science! Many ladies here say they have expected a DD and ended up bigger.. If your really worried and wanting the E/F ild go back to see him again to talk about your concerns and at worst he will be able to explain in more depth xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 2nd November 2013, 4:22 pm

That sounds like a much better explanation Jen!! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 2nd November 2013, 7:04 pm

Thanks girls, I'm going back to see him on the 19th so will discuss with him again. Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 2nd November 2013, 7:25 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote: implants do not work in cup sizes, it's cc as your aware so you may get your E/F still as this isn't an exact science!
I only just learned this today by reading posts on here believe or not! I didn't realise that it worked off CC (I don't even know what this stands for!) My surgeon was working off cup sizes too, but maybe this was because I was, he didn't mention about the way the cup sizes worked. I know everyone is different and whilst one women could hold a certain number CC another women could have the same and yet they could be different breast sizes, however, what number CC should I suggest to my surgeon to at least achieve an E just so I'm talking his language as a pose to working in chest sizes?!! Hope that made sense!!? Sorry for all the questions & sounding like I'm stupid xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 2nd November 2013, 7:34 pm

You don't sound stupid at all! It's a lot to take in! Cc stands for cubic centre metres. It's equivalent to millilitres (on your measuring jug) the amount of cc's varies so much in different people you are best taking a picture of the look you want to achieve. Because people's perception of cup sizes are so different. I asked for a D cup originally thinking this would be a good cup size then realised I was a 32 - not a 36 I had been in for years so a 32D isn't that big.

Definitely just go for the look you want and the surgeon will be able to tell you if that is achievable 

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 2nd November 2013, 7:49 pm

Thanks so much Lisa6246 I will do that. Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd November 2013, 7:50 pm

You don't sound stupid :) there is a lot to get your head around at first...

No one can tell you what cc's will get you to an E because not only does it depend on height weight and current bra size it also depends on things such as current breast tissue and your breast width diameter... Although your surgeon was talking in cup sizes too he cannot guarantee you a size because for example even bra sizes vary from shop to shop!
Like Lisa said its a great idea to take in pictures of the look you are after and often women end up measuring bigger then they wanted aswell but are happy with the end result...
Because you are having an uplift aswell your surgeon wants to ensure you end up with perky breasts afterwards that arnt too heavy so it's about you both being confident :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 2nd November 2013, 8:00 pm

Thanks Jennifer, yes it's so much to take in, just wish I was as knowledgeable as all you ladies haha!! I will find a photo to show him of what exactly I want, because I don't really want them looking too natural... And then I'll maybe just say to him, just get me as big as you can with what you feel comfortable with xxx Ps thanks for all your help:Ok:
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd November 2013, 8:45 pm

You will be lol! This sure is addictive :) good luck with your appointment with him! I hope you find a happy medium :D update us with how it goes! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 2nd November 2013, 10:18 pm

I will do honey, thank you :) xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 3rd November 2013, 12:07 am

Boney1992 wrote:Hi ladies,

Has anyone had an uplift & BA and gone bigger than a DD? My Dr. told that I won't be able to be go any bigger than a DD because of the uplift! I wanted to be a E/F seeing stars 

Thanks xxx
I had a full uplift with 440cc implants and are a size F/G today.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd November 2013, 10:18 am

i asked for a full c small d and have e/f bras. not and uplift but still bigger than i expected xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 3rd November 2013, 11:00 am

Thanks ladies! Wow, Isabel, congratulations! I could only dream of going that big! I hope you're recovery is good Hun.

I've been searching all the forums and posts on here... And I'm going to ask the surgeon if he can do me 400CC high profile... I hope I've said that right lol xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 3rd November 2013, 11:07 am

You never know - if your back measurement is small you could get a massive cup size but it wouldn't actually be that big. I have just put some pics up of my uplift if you want to see. I don't normally share with newbies but I was so desperate to see pics when I was a newbie x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 3rd November 2013, 11:32 am

Lisa, my DR. Measured me as a C cup and then he took a measurement from under my breasts, this measured 24. Would the 24 be my back measurement then?   Aw, thank you Lisa. I would really appreciate that, should I pm you xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 3rd November 2013, 11:44 am

Wow! You're tiny! Yes the measurement under your breasts is your band size, the cup size will be in relation to the band size so if you're so small on the band the cup size will be a lot bigger than if you were say a 32 

I hope you know what I'm going on about in still a little drugged up!

I will pm you x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd November 2013, 11:27 pm

Boney why don't you try the rice bag sizers this would give you an idea of the look you will get with the cc's you go for. Get an old pair of pop socks fill each one with rice to the equivalent implant size say in my case 330cc (330 grams) tie it up and you can then position in a bra

I had uplift and 330cc round unders and have been measured 30gg at bavissimo!!

Hope that makes sense. Good luck x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonniegirl 20th May 2014, 10:17 pm

kel70 wrote:Boney why don't you try the rice bag sizers this would give you an idea of the look you will get with the cc's you go for. Get an old pair of pop socks fill each one with rice to the equivalent implant size say in my case 330cc (330 grams) tie it up and you can then position in a bra

I had uplift and 330cc round unders and have been measured 30gg at bavissimo!!

Hope that makes sense. Good luck x
Hi, I noticed you had an uplift and implants. Ive booked in for the same but am still considering what size, do you have any advice. I've looked at 260 and 340 medium profiles and can't decide. Surgeon recommended 260 medium; its such a big decision as i don't want to be too big so they sag again but i want some cleavage too. At the moment Im a size 36 B/C (although this is probably wrong) and have lots of loose skin due to weight loss/gain over many years. I know you have to be an active member to view your pics-do you have any ideas about pics I could look at on websites. xx
Bonniegirl
Bonniegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down