Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Size after uplift?

2 posters

Go down

Hello Size after uplift? Empty Hello Size after uplift?

Post by Emme-Kate 31st May 2011, 5:52 pm

Hi to all the May Buddies! I had an anchor lift with implants on May 18th.It's very nice to see so many ladies on here to share our recovery with.I have so many questions and I know this will be a wealth of information for me.

I had a split that enlarged to about 3" by 2" under my left breast and I went into the surgeons today.She put an antibiotic and steri-strip tape on it.She said it will heal and won't scar like I had imagined it might.Boy,this is both an exciting and scarey time for me.

It's hard to look down and see breast that look oddly shaped (Like a cone) and small compared to what I had before the surgery.It looks as though there is very little cleavage.The surgeon did say I won't lose any of my breast size.I'm just not convinced of that.I was a DD to a DDD depending on the bra.I had 350CC on the right and 400CC on the left.Mentor Mod Profile,fully under the muscle.I'm not sure how much tissue was taken away during the anchor lift.I'm just crosssing my fingers that it wasn't a lot.My boyfriend of 19 years told me they look small and I ruined my breasts.He's not much of a cheerleader for me...
I think men just don't always understand that after breast feeding many woman feel better about themselves when they get their breasts repaired as it does take a toll on us!

Do you ladies think I will regain my natural size after the healing & dropping occurs?

I think I just wrote a book.LOL!Thank you all for being here and listening!

Hello Size after uplift? 683328
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Hello Size after uplift? Empty Re: Hello Size after uplift?

Post by COOKIE 31st May 2011, 6:01 pm

I was unsure whether to add your post to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe, or to the 'uplift section'

I thought you'd get the best help for your post from the uplift ladies babe, the May buddies thread isn't really for questions more just to support each other hunni.

I too had a full anchor uplift sweetheart and trust me, what you're seeing right now, is DEFINATELY not what your breasts will result in.

The cone shape you have is very normal early post-op babe and is simply due to the skin pulling so tightly around the implant, as the skin and muscle relaxes and the implant settles downwards into the pocket you'll see a much more natural shape start to appear and as the lower pole of the breast fills out, your cleavage will also start to return also...

It just takes time babe and if you need any help with uplift questions, this is the section of the forum to ask hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 31st May 2011, 7:19 pm

I'm sorry about posting in the wrong area.I'll get the hang of it soon.I have to say my boobs sure do look weird! I can't wait for them to settle in.Thanks again for your help!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st May 2011, 7:27 pm

Thats OK sweetheart, it often takes time to get settled in and find your way around... don't worry about posting in the wrong areas, we mods can easily move the posts for you till you get the hang of things...

You might also find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful too babe, just a run through of things to possibly expect early post-op. Hello Size after uplift? 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down