Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 days post uplift and BA. scars...

+3
LittleOne
COOKIE
ANewMeToBe
7 posters

Go down

9 days post uplift and BA. scars... Empty 9 days post uplift and BA. scars...

Post by ANewMeToBe 29th November 2010, 6:15 pm

OK, so I took a couple of pics to post on my picturetrail while my OH checked out my scars!

Obviously these are pretty new and don't look wonderful (I am confident that they will in time) if you want to see please just let me know.

I feel like I should warn you that it's not for the faint hearted! They are healing really well and I'm not in any pain, I honestly couldn't be happier.

Helen x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

9 days post uplift and BA. scars... Empty Re: 9 days post uplift and BA. scars...

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2010, 6:19 pm

May I have a look please hun? xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

9 days post uplift and BA. scars... Empty Re: 9 days post uplift and BA. scars...

Post by LittleOne 29th November 2010, 6:49 pm

Could i have a look please? x
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2010, 6:54 pm

Thanks for letting me see sweetness, you're doing really well and scars are healing beautifully 9 days post uplift and BA. scars... 184153

The bra you have on in your avvy, I tried that on today - The Freya Monet! It's lovely! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 29th November 2010, 6:59 pm

Cookie, love the freya range! Next season it's coming out in a lime green and grey colour way! Sounds nasty but it's lovely! Think it's a feb drop. X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2010, 7:08 pm

ANewMeToBe wrote:Cookie, love the freya range! Next season it's coming out in a lime green and grey colour way! Sounds nasty but it's lovely! Think it's a feb drop. X

Freya ranges are stunning 9 days post uplift and BA. scars... 907337

I ended up buying a Fauve Lucia bra today, I think it's from the Fantasie range, Helen, it's just gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous! Do you stock those? Gotta say it made me feel like a million dollars in it! You must also try the Elle McPhereson range, absolutely beautiful bras that fit a larger bust perfectly!

LOL... I could talk bras all day! I'm addicted! 9 days post uplift and BA. scars... 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 29th November 2010, 7:12 pm

Thank you hun.

They're looking good and your scars look really neat.

I love the black bra, gorgeous. I agree, most of my bras after my first ba were freya, now i'm branching out a bit :teehee:
Does the Elle McPhereson range do a 30 back size?
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2010, 7:17 pm

LittleOne wrote:Does the Elle McPhereson range do a 30 back size?

I 'think' they only start in a 32 band hun, but ANewMeToBe will probably be able to confirm that for you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 29th November 2010, 7:40 pm

Confirmed! They start at 32 but I believe the range is expanding it's size range soon.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 29th November 2010, 8:06 pm

Just had a peek hun, scars are healing really well. Boobies are looking great. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 29th November 2010, 8:07 pm

ANewMeToBe wrote:Confirmed! They start at 32 but I believe the range is expanding it's size range soon.

woohoo
That's my only issue, trying to find bras with 'large' cup but small back.
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 29th November 2010, 11:19 pm

Just had a peek - the scars look very neat. Glad I saw yours as I will have the same...and haven't seen many pictures of new lollipop scars. Do they itch? I imagine as they get better they'll be really itchy!

I have been advised to take arnica from now til after my op to help with bruising - though yours looks minimal :)
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 29th November 2010, 11:24 pm

Could i have a look please hun?
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 30th November 2010, 10:06 am

angelemma wrote:Just had a peek - the scars look very neat. Glad I saw yours as I will have the same...and haven't seen many pictures of new lollipop scars. Do they itch? I imagine as they get better they'll be really itchy!

I have been advised to take arnica from now til after my op to help with bruising - though yours looks minimal :)

Hi hun, I didn't take arnica...forgot! Hardly any bruising though. To be honest, the crease incisions are just starting to itch now, but that's just because they are healing and close to the bra band. Not bothering me at all. Just over the moon with my results!
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 30th November 2010, 1:12 pm

ANewMeToBe wrote:
To be honest, the crease incisions are just starting to itch now, but that's just because they are healing and close to the bra band. Not bothering me at all.

Give it time :teehee:
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 30th November 2010, 4:01 pm

Lol yes I am sure I'll be desperate to have a good scratch soon!
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 30th November 2010, 4:51 pm

ANewMeToBe wrote:OK, so I took a couple of pics to post on my picturetrail while my OH checked out my scars!

Obviously these are pretty new and don't look wonderful (I am confident that they will in time) if you want to see please just let me know.

I feel like I should warn you that it's not for the faint hearted! They are healing really well and I'm not in any pain, I honestly couldn't be happier.

Helen x
hi hun, can I take a look please, I'm sure they will heal nicely in time though, so don't worry too much. Angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down