Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

itchy scars !! anyone else got them 5 days post op??

+6
Ruth89
LouLou82
_Carrie_
Mia
Cornishlass
katie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? Empty itchy scars !! anyone else got them 5 days post op??

Post by katie 7th September 2009, 7:48 pm

Girls,

tonight my scars are itching like hell!.. :evil: .anyone else got/had this... they look healthy, and prob healing I suppose, had to let them out for ten mins from their prison cell sports bra but crikey they are itchy!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical NOT FUNNY!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? Empty Re: itchy scars !! anyone else got them 5 days post op??

Post by Cornishlass 7th September 2009, 8:08 pm

Don't worry, it will be because they are healing!! No harm in letting them have some air, and will cool them down, lol

Happy healing

Kazzy xx
Cornishlass
Cornishlass
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? Empty Re: itchy scars !! anyone else got them 5 days post op??

Post by katie 7th September 2009, 8:13 pm

Cool down, yes, exactly, told my O.H. they had to come out as they were cooking tonight.. Hysterical he quite enjoyed his pizza whilst I sat beside him .... said it was sureal to see me/them! LOL.. bless him!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 7th September 2009, 8:17 pm

Aw Katie!!!

You four are having some fun Hysterical

Itching is just the healing as Kazzy said.....You could put some cold air on them i.e. a little fan or hairdryer, ice pack just to ease it.

Happy Healing!!! xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 7th September 2009, 8:30 pm

Hysterical
mia wrote:Aw Katie!!!

You four are having some fun Hysterical

Itching is just the healing as Kazzy said.....You could put some cold air on them i.e. a little fan or hairdryer, ice pack just to ease it.

Happy Healing!!! xx

HI mia

will give it a blast,, & yes def the four of us are having some fun, I am quite chuffed as not taken any anti-inflammatories or painkillers since yesterday morning,, hardly any bruising,, been pottering about,, even went with OH to tesco's today and saw some friends (who have no idea),, and they had no idea still! so we laughed about that aswell!! (mostly due to sports bra of course... and fact prior to ba for about six months chicken fillets, gel,wheat, air bags you name it I wore it!! ) Hysterical xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 8th September 2009, 8:18 am

Congratulations!!! And yes....itching was one of the worse parts about the whole thing!!! I found it helpful to tickle my scars through the dressings, really really lightly, and also to tickle just around the area. It won't last long though and is a good sign that you're healing.

Glad you're enjoying your boobs. I read your other post about the extra 20cc....yours will probably fill out as they soften and drop. Mine definitely have...I had 255cc and wouldn't have wanted a single cc more now that my muscles have relaxed.

Happy healing!

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 8th September 2009, 9:11 am

Hysterical I'm itchy too!

I think they put fleas in the dressings just for a laugh! For me it's the place where the drain was..........it's making me craaaazzzyyyyy! Screwy
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 8th September 2009, 10:14 am

[quote="Sticky"]itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141 I'm itchy too!

I think they put fleas in the dressings just for a laugh!

Sticky you make me itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 10:21 am

yes! its annoying the hell out of me lol

naturally when im itchy i slap the are instead of scratching it... i slapped my boob whilst half asleep the other day itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? Icon_pale not good!

i cant wait to get these dressings off on thursday and get some air to them. you're not alone... an tbh never are on this site haha xx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 8th September 2009, 10:35 am

Ruth89 wrote:yes! its annoying the hell out of me lol

naturally when im itchy i slap the are instead of scratching it... i slapped my boob whilst half asleep the other day itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? Icon_pale not good!

i cant wait to get these dressings off on thursday and get some air to them. you're not alone... an tbh never are on this site haha xx

They told me to tap with my finger tips..........unfortunately that was not the most helpful suggestion!
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 10:37 am

haha thats silly! ive just been putting anything frozen in the freezer on them! feels rather nice itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? Icon_smile
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 8th September 2009, 10:40 am

Ruth89 wrote:haha thats silly! ive just been putting anything frozen in the freezer on them! feels rather nice itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? Icon_smile

Brrrrrrr I'm not doin' that! I always feel cold and I hate it.......I'm not putting ice on my bazooms......that'd be torture!
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 10:41 am

im the opposite! im like a 20yr old going through the menopause lol... always having hot flushes :(
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th September 2009, 11:12 am

i had this it drove me mad i can tell u lol its healing i was told such a relief when it stopped and it does after a week or 2
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 8th September 2009, 11:59 am

isnt it a shame we cant just have the procedure done be put to sleep for 6 weeks and wake up great without having to through all the side effects ! lol xx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 8th September 2009, 10:28 pm

LOL itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141 all normal hun, itching is a sign of healing so your doing well lovely xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th September 2009, 10:43 pm

kerry wrote:isnt it a shame we cant just have the procedure done be put to sleep for 6 weeks and wake up great without having to through all the side effects ! lol xx

Aw!!! Just think of all the fun and excitement you would miss...farty, itchy, odd, tickly, stubborn, big, small and everything else boobs, and the hunchback walk, not forgetting the 'smelly' days itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 113752

I wouldent miss, it if you paid me.....makes me appreciate them all the more....and I met all you lovely ladies going through the same....I say lucky us...lets celebrate itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 923101 itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 113752 itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 923101 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 10:45 pm

wooo i agree mia! itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 923101 itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 259990

im just stuck in the smelly days at the moment, greasy smelly little bloated old me! god im sexy itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th September 2009, 10:53 pm

itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141 Aw soo glad we have 'virtual' chats Ruth!!! itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 321562 xx

I recall those days vividly...that was the only thing that bothered me really...being smelly....first proper shower and hair wash is bliiiiisssssssssssssssss itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 923101
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 10:55 pm

i washed my hair on friday when my bf came back but now im just in the house on my own i think **naughty word** it! haha... isnt bothering me too much but im sure i'll stay in the shower for and hour when i can!

how long ago did you have your mia?
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 10:56 pm

*your BA

oops itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 751387
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 9th September 2009, 8:29 am

Ruth89 wrote:*your BA

oops itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 751387

hey ruth

I had mine wed 2nd sept (so week ago today)...

how are yours soupey strips today? !

read your post about farting boobs.... mine are def constipated! itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141

and this morning they are about to explode on me, I am due on tomorrow and they feel so tender... I am going to get a d cup sport bra today (total waste of money)...but I can barely get the c cup done up this morning without being suffocated!!

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 9th September 2009, 10:47 am

just go get a cheap one from asda or tesco hun! ive got a tesco black one for £4! bargain shopper me haha

oo you had yours a day after me itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 113752 ... ive removed the soup stained strips, i didnt want to smell of tomato soup any longer!

you in much pain katie? i woke up half on my front this morning and wasnt uncomfortable at all, i hope im a quick healer itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 923101

i think because you're craving these farting boobs, one day soon theyre just gunna snap and start guffing loads! itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 9th September 2009, 10:55 am

It wouldn't surprise me at all if we find Katie with a whoppee cushion inside her bra just desperately trying to get some noise going on in there! Hysterical
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 9th September 2009, 11:19 am

itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141 itchy scars !!  anyone else got them 5 days post op?? 557141 haha aww!
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next