Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAIN

+4
RoxyChick
Phoebe
COOKIE
izzie37
8 posters

Go down

PAIN Empty PAIN

Post by izzie37 3rd July 2010, 6:22 pm

Hi all,

im one day post op and in pain, taking all the painkillers the hospital gave me except the codeine as nurse said they give you bad constipation..i am seriously considering taking them, as im uncomfortable, its like an achy pain which goes under my boobs, into my armpits and round my back, i keep shaking too, is this normal?

none of my bras fit me properly, i just dont know what to do im just really uncomfortable. PAIN Icon_pale
xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

PAIN Empty Re: PAIN

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2010, 6:39 pm

Awww babe, try to stay calm, you'll be OK PAIN 571992

What painkillers are you taking at the moment? Codiene can cause constipation but you can take medication alongside the codiene to help with that (senacot or lactulose) and you need only take the codiene for as long as you feel the pain is at it's worst sweetness, usually 4-7 days. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 3rd July 2010, 7:12 pm

Hi cookie, i was given paracetemol 500mg, codeine 30mg, diclofenac 75mg and my antibiotics, im sure its mainly where my drains were that its hurting the most and as i was completely out of it until about 2 this afternoon and the pain is kicking in loads now.

this wil get better wont it, or will it get worse before it gets better?

PAIN 727885

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2010, 7:21 pm

You may find for a couple of days at least you'll benefit more from taking the codiene than you will the paracetamol hun if you're finding the pain hard to cope with.

Everyones pain threshold is different hun, you might find you get better from here on in, others find day 3 their worst... in general although as I said it is different for everyone hun, you can expect to be uncomfortable for about a week, possibly two, but you will gradually start to get better after a week hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 3rd July 2010, 7:29 pm

thanks for the advice cookie PAIN 571992 im hoping a week should do it im just feeling a little low and uncomfy

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2010, 7:33 pm

It's also normal and very common to feel blue post surgery Izzie PAIN 948189 Just try to focus on how you'll feel a couple of weeks from now babe - You WILL get better. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 3rd July 2010, 8:27 pm

Hope you feel better soon chick x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 5th July 2010, 10:04 pm

If you need to take the codene, try having live yougurt first, then taking the meds. The live youghurt coats the stomach and reduces tummy pain and constipation.

Hope you're feeling better.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 6th July 2010, 7:47 am

im in pain too a week seems so far away when its only day 2 xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattywatty 6th July 2010, 8:38 am

Don't worry girls I was in a lot of pain day 2-3, and feeling really low, it was horrible and I thought it would never go away, it really does get better day by day. By the end of the week you'll feel much better.
xxxxxx
Cattywatty
Cattywatty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 6th July 2010, 9:37 am

im feeling the pain today! hardly slept last night from backache! couldnt get comfortable at all, tried getting rid of pillows, pillow under my back, tried on my side..nothing worked! My bra was also digging into my stitches as well so taken that off and tried the post surgery bra which has helped that issue!

Something im taking is making me constipated as well (taking paracetemol, ibuprofen and co-amoxiclav) so i took some strong laxatives last night which normally work..but this morning even those couldnt help me pass very well! i got all the stomach pain from taking them too to add to the pain list, doh!

Anyone have any remedies to soothe a sore back and get some sleep?
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 6th July 2010, 10:44 am

hi kazaa, its horrid when all you want to do is sleep and you cant, im on day 4 now and the bloatedness is easing off, so its a case of waiting for all the meds to pass out your system ,im taking the same antibiotics as you, just be careful if you have codeine as these really bung you up..

as for the sore back, i found a hot water bottle soothes on your back and an ice pack soothes on your chest, its helped me the last few nights, oh and having a few naps in the day helps too.

have you got a V pillow they are quite good, you can snuggle in the middle and it will support your arms while you sleep.

hope that helps hun x
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 6th July 2010, 3:24 pm

havent got a V pillow but managed to get a couple hours zzz earlier which has perked me up. I did have a hot water bottle but its gone walkies...will have to get another one!

i keep feeling this weird 'buzzing' in my left boob..is this the air thing people talk about? feels bit weird!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 6th July 2010, 5:07 pm

yes ive had that quite alot, ive read that its the solution that the surgeon uses to clean out the pocket which gets absorbed into the body, and ive read that its the implant moving around, either one its not very nice is it!
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 6th July 2010, 6:53 pm

just feels bit weird! if its solution then it should go away in a few days as the body absorbs it. i cant feel the implants moving around so cant be that!

Think i will be having an early night tonight, absolutely shattered!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 6th July 2010, 7:03 pm

Hi Girls,

i've just seen your posts -- I just wanted to say that I hope you all feel better soon.

Best wishes.

Caroline xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down