Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies!

+23
KNOTTY80
kittie
COOKIE
Peachy34
cherry74
angelfish83
lorrs85
suz0410
Astrapuss
jay1983
Georgie_797
kelly1990
traci75
bblondiiie
geordieprincess1985
mellie76
minxie
alfie
xxstorkyxx
hattie260
CJA2010
Hshaw1
nads
27 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

August Buddies! - Page 4 Empty Re: August Buddies!

Post by CJA2010 1st August 2010, 9:11 pm

I'm good thanks. Like u I've got boobies on the mind big time that's all that I'm thinking about. That and I keep on searching for reviews on my surgeon looking for anything new that I may not have seen previously, I've almost become obsessed with it! Crazy huh!!

I have to pay my balance tomorrow. I can't quite believe that we're actually getting our ops done in 18 days time.

Funny when I first made the decision to go ahead with the op I felt really guilty about spending all this money on me. My boyf and I had a long chat about it and although I'm desperate to get it done I felt really frivolous spending the money on something like boobies!! That feeling was short lived though and now I just feel excited!! I don't even feel nervous anymore!! I'm sure the nerves will be making an appearance though in the near future!!

Has everyone done their shopping? I've still got to get my v pillow and some more support bras. I've got 2 black ones at the minute but want to pick up some White ones. How many support bras are everyone buying? I'm not sure how many to buy.....
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 1st August 2010, 9:47 pm

Hey ladies.

Yeh I have all my shopping done... although I'm very tempted to go buy another couple of sports bras just incase. I have 2 just now - one black and one white. My god boobs are on my mind constantly too! I'm always looking at other womens and wondering what size they are and if they're happy with what they've got! CJA - know what you mean about feeling strange about spending so much money... I keep thinking about what I could buy instead! Sure it's totally worth it tho - and it's permanant... not like a holiday that only lasts a couple of weeks... or think how much value a car will lose over 3 or 4 years! (I've lost about 14k on my car since buying in 2005 - that's money totally down the drain)

Well I had a phone call from the hosptal tonight to ask questions and confirm details for saturday. I'm sooo excited, it's all very real now!

6 sleeps!
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 2nd August 2010, 7:29 am

Omg 6 sleeps !!! U must be so excited! U will let us know how u get on won't u? Wow 6 sleeps..... I'm jealous I want mine done NOW!! Wishing u a speedy recovery. Xxxxx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 2nd August 2010, 12:18 pm

Only 5 sleeps now!! I'm totally obsessed! I'm really struggling to focus on anything non-boob related! I'm glad the girls at work are being so supportive and seem to share my excitement. Couldn't ask for a better bunch. It's kind of a tradition to bring in chocolates or goodies if you've been off on holiday or have anything exciting happen in your life, so I'm going to make (or buy if I'm too sore) some fairy cakes and decorate with pink icing and a single cherry on top, or red smarties or jelly tots for when I come back to work :)
I was really anxious about telling people about my BA at first, but I've had such a good reaction that I can't stop talking about it now and I'm so much more relaxed.

of course I'll keep you all informed on the day - hospital letter says not to bring my mobile phone, but that's one I'll be ignoring. Hubby is going to be there while I'm in theatre, so can hold onto it for me. I'll be keen to come on here and facebook!

Hope you lovely ladies are all well :)
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 2nd August 2010, 1:09 pm

Hello :wavey: all you August ladies, I can feel the excitement coming back at me when I read your posts, it makes me want to go through it all over again just for this build up. :cheerlead:
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by xxstorkyxx 4th August 2010, 9:11 am

oh my god!!!.....cant believe its aug already girlies.... i have just 6 days till uplift and boobies day, yay!!... went to get bras yesterday what a disaster i can find any front fastening one and hardly any in the size i want to get, not that i really know what im getting!! my surgeon said just to buy the sloggi bra?? i got one but im not convinced as everyone on here says sports bras, anyway in the end i brought a seem and under wire free bra sizes 38dd, and 38e, im usually a 34c/d, but these where all i could find so going to have to do.... what do you peeps think do you think they will be big enough, im currently a 34c/d and im having an uplift with 400cc implants maybe 450cc, im not sure the ones i have are big enough but dont want to be too optimistic...lol and also look a complete numpty with big ol banger holders August Buddies! - Page 4 557141.....oh and m&s said they dont do any front fastening bras now including the zip ones!!... August Buddies! - Page 4 Icon_eek .... anyway a very excited me is signing off ... xxxx
xxstorkyxx
xxstorkyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

August Buddies! - Page 4 Empty thankyou xx

Post by traci75 4th August 2010, 10:41 am

minxie wrote:Wow Traci you should be so proud to have kept a figure like that after having 2 children! I had twins 16 months ago and was lucky enough to go back to my pre-pregnancy figure too. I didn't breastfeed as they were 3 months prem, but I did express.

I'm 5'7" and 9 1/2 stone. 36C, which isn't small, but very empty and sad after going up to a DD cup when preg and shrinking afterwards.

I think you'll carry off 390's well...
I'm so excited now! Can't believe it's only 2 weeks tomorrow!!

Hope everyone else is well! Are you all prepared with your vit-C and V-pillows? August Buddies! - Page 4 557141
Mx
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by traci75 4th August 2010, 10:47 am

i have the pink le senza sports bra it looks fab although i dont think it will fit post op when and got the 34 dd im a 32 currently so just have to see wot size cup i become.............. xx
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by traci75 4th August 2010, 10:49 am

good luck minxie will be thinking of you sweetcheeks xxx
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 4th August 2010, 9:21 pm

Hi everyone

I am having my BA on the 23rd, is anyone else on this day?

Not long to go now, i'm currently researching sports bras & post surgery bras, so many!!! Any recommendations?????

Good luck to everyone

XXXX
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 4th August 2010, 10:10 pm

Welcome Suz! Yup lots of bras to choose from... all equally unattractive and practical :D Have you bought a v-pillow yet? Happy shopping!

Well I'd just like to say.... 3 SLEEPS TO GO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! holy cr*p!! I'm so excited, but so nervous at the same time...

How are you all doing?
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 4th August 2010, 10:22 pm

aw minxie, you must be soooooo excited! whoop!
i'm doing good thanks. had my photos taken at the hospital on monday. oooh, i felt like samantha fox - not!! lol.
2 weeks for me, and 3 other girls on here! i'm still really unsure of size.......
the men at work are all really excited for me (or themselves). lol. every morning i get a text from my aunt saying "19 days to go", "18 days to go", etc. she is just as excited as me. thankfully she is driving me home from the hospital, as i'm a day case. i have also appointed her as my slave/servant whilst i recover. of course, i shall make out i'm in more pain than what i actually am!
hope you are managing to sleep ok minxie.
will be thinking of you on your special day x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 5th August 2010, 12:11 am

2 WEEKS TODAY!!! WHOOP!!!!!
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 5th August 2010, 6:38 am

Hey mellie ...... U got there before me, I was gonna write that!! ;0). I Woke up this morning and that was the very first thing that went through my mind. I can't believe how excited I am!!! That is ALL I'm thinking about lately, it's official, I'm becoming obsessed with boobs!!!

Minxie -- you're up next!!!!! I can't wait to hear how you get on Saturday. I'll be one of girlies on here thinking of you. So are you all set??

I just thought I'd mention that I've been recommended to take vitamin E supplements - had anyone else been advised that?

I've started my arnica last week ( just taking 2 tablets a day but I'm gonna up that to 4 now that I'm only 2 wks away!!). Have I told you I'm sooooooo excited by the way!!!

Suz - congrats on becoming an august buddy!!! I got 2 black bras at the mo - I bought them from a website called 'crazy clearance' they were only £10 ea and I've since seen the bras on the web selling for £20! Result!!!! I just need to buy a couple White ones which I think I'm gonna get from m&s. Also need to get my v-pillow and now I'm wondering about jimjams!!!! I've only got the t.shirt type and my nurse advised to get button type.

Anyway, I'll be hitting the shops this weekend to get everything!!!

Have a good day all!!!! Xxxxxx

CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 5th August 2010, 8:42 am

Thanks Minxie,

No not got a V pillow so will get on to that.

Good luck, let us know how it goes

xx x
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 5th August 2010, 10:15 am

Just bought a V pillow and got another Bra in the post today, all getting very real now!!

Just deciding what to take with me to the hospital.
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 5th August 2010, 10:25 am

Thanks CJA,

Are you taking the arnica pillules? I've got some but haven't started taking them.

Suz xx
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrs85 5th August 2010, 6:09 pm

Im booked in for 31st August with Dr Ottavianni at transform.

Goin on holiday next week so thats kind of taking my mind off things but im sooooo nervous and excited.

getting 410cc unders but still considering 380

xxx
lorrs85
lorrs85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 5th August 2010, 7:25 pm

Ooh Minxie, Your turn next! Not long for you to wait now!! Boobs Lucky You! x
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 5th August 2010, 7:31 pm

Hiya lorrs85,
congrats on booking your date. Lucky you to have a holiday to break up the waiting time!! x 👋
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 5th August 2010, 7:43 pm

Hey Suz -- yup there are the ones. They're in a little purple container -- I got them from Holland and Barrett I think. Re. taking them my nurse said it was a good idea to take them about 2wks before and 2 wks after the op......

Hi Lorrs -- congrats on booking your op date..... its exciting isn't it?!!!

xxx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 5th August 2010, 7:49 pm

cool, i'll get some arnica tablets from there tomorrow. i hadn't had much finding it in tablet form. everywhere i tried just had the arnica cream.
nearly 13 days!!
whoop!!

mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 5th August 2010, 8:12 pm

I bruised very badly first time round and took arnica tablets and used cream - I'm not sure if it helped or not (i don't think it did) but there is no harm in trying! Boots sell the tablets as do most health food shops but I actaully bought mine at Waitrose.

Unfortunately ladies I am no longer an August buddy August Buddies! - Page 4 856466 . I am having to postpone my op until October due to my OH's work commitments.

I wish you all the best of luck though ladies and I would love to see your piccies mellie as i want smaller anatomicals to replace my rounds.

xxx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 5th August 2010, 8:13 pm

Mellie u do make me laugh. I don't need my time thing on my signature, I should just put on there!! :)

really don't know what to do re. Jimjams - what are u taking to hospital? Bought some slippers today to take with me. What else do we need? And have you thought about clothes to go home in??

I know I'm gonna sound vain but I'm booked in to my hairdressers on the weds 18th so I can get my hair done!! If I get dryed / styled I can last at least 4 days without having to wash it - that'll take me up to sun at least!!!

I'm booked in to get my legs waxed a week sat too!!

Has anyone thought about putting bio oil on leading up to the op. I just wondered if that would help re. Stretch marks etc.

Xxxx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 5th August 2010, 8:21 pm

yeah, i got some bio oil. asda do their own version though, i think it's £5, so about £3 cheaper than original bio oil (small bottle).
not bothered about my hair, but am well p****ed off at the fact i can't wear make up on the day. as soon as come round from the GA i'll get some slap on!! lol.
am determined to have a shallow bath when i get home and hopefully wash my hair over the bath.
haven't got any tops that will button up at the front, so will have to get some.
yeah, i know about the ticker!! lol, i am literally counting down the hours. been 16 years waiting, and it's finally nearly here!! whoop!
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next