Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies!

+23
KNOTTY80
kittie
COOKIE
Peachy34
cherry74
angelfish83
lorrs85
suz0410
Astrapuss
jay1983
Georgie_797
kelly1990
traci75
bblondiiie
geordieprincess1985
mellie76
minxie
alfie
xxstorkyxx
hattie260
CJA2010
Hshaw1
nads
27 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

August Buddies! - Page 17 Empty Re: August Buddies!

Post by Peachy34 15th September 2010, 9:42 pm

Glad to hear you are all healing well only 2 more weeks in the sports bras for me and I'm off for a shopping spree woo hoo lol xxxxx :boobstick:
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 19th September 2010, 9:48 pm

Woop woop! That's me 6 weeks post op! Can't believe how quickly the time has gone. My boobies are feeling great - just part of me, like they've always been there :) Can't wait to go proper bra shopping - just hope my visa card doesn't melt! ha ha!

How are you all doing?
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 20th September 2010, 9:56 am

I think the countrywide bra sales will be going up big time over the next few weeks lol. We will be giving the economy a right boost lol. Yay to sexy bras and all who get tho fill them xxxx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th October 2010, 6:18 pm

How are all the August girlies doing?
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by greengirl 15th October 2010, 7:02 pm

Getting back to normal. My lefty looks great; very natural with the anatomical gummy bear unders. Righty is still high, but coming down somewhat. That right pectoral is still 'tweaky,' so I don't think we're done dropping just yet.

My PS did discuss revision with me, if righty doesn't come down to an acceptable level. I can't say that I'm thrilled by that prospect, so am aggressively exercising, breast banding, massaging, etc.

Time will tell. In the meantime, I look so much better in my clothes that I'm pretty happy.

Hope all are well!

xoxoxoxo
Nell
greengirl
greengirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th October 2010, 7:19 pm

Hi all, well I'm still having trouble with the rightie working its way out of my bras so I've gone back in the trusty sprots bras for a bit and the couple of non wire bras I bought from Debenhams. Going to take some of the expensive bras I bought back as people reckon its happening because they are too small. I doubt it theres no way I'm a FF unless I drop another back size my boobs just must be a funny shape.

I'm going to wait a little while before I go on another spree see if they soften some more. Will prob do as you are doing Kittie and buy some cheaper ones to tide me over full cup though to stop it making a bid for freedom every 5 mins cos it makes me look a right wierdo with 3 boobs and a cheeky nipple poking out over the top.

Hope the rest of you August babes are boobylicious xxx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxstorkyxx 15th October 2010, 8:21 pm

hey peeps im about 9 weeks post uplift and enlargement,(400cc) was really happy with them and still am to a degree but i feel i have dropped already and i had high profile so feel nice and full at the top and then a bit flat at the top of my nipple and feel a bit saggy at the bottom, feel like i have slipped away off the implant slightly although i had overs so this should happen should it??...dont think i would be passing the pencil test..lol...although saying all this they are loads better than they previously were, have a check up with my surgeon on thurs so see what he thinks x
xxstorkyxx
xxstorkyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th October 2010, 9:00 pm

I thought mine had pretty much settled but they just changed again and are very round and firm. It's so annoying because they are not sitting properly in bras and it's not long since I went on a shopping spree for bras August Buddies! - Page 17 43877 But I'd be telling anyone else to have patience and it takes up to a year for them to settle, etc. etc. so I need to take my own advice and wait.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay77 17th October 2010, 5:29 pm

Hello girls! I'm super pleased with mine, although they are costing me a fortune Flash I can't stop bra shopping.
I pretty much thought mine had settled but over the weekend I'm finding the bras I bought to be slightly tight (although I'm on my period so this may have had an impact...). I'm hoping it's only a temporary thing as I can't afford this!!
I have a little numbness on my right boob, it's a weird sensation. Like I'm itchy but I can't get to the scratch, if you know what I mean?? I'm hoping over time this will settle. I can't really complain about anything though. I've been through the mill thinking they were too big and for a long time too small. Now I'm happy just the way they are. No one has noticed my BA and i've only told a few friends. Those I have told are very envious and are amazed at how natural they look and feel. My BF loves them and my close friend said I look like a page three model (bless). The pain and discomfort was definitely worth it. I HEART MY BOOBIES. Yay.xxx
jayjay77
jayjay77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 17th October 2010, 5:40 pm

Mine are great!! I'm so in love with them :) They seem to be fluffing loads. I'll need to get more pics up on picturetrail soon. I have my check up with the nurse tomorrow and she's taking more pics for my file.

Hope you're all well!
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 28th November 2010, 5:11 pm

Hi ladies I haven't been on much this last couple of weeks due to poorly kids and just being a busy bee.

Had my 12 week check and everything is fine they have settled and softened nicely so unless I have any problems thats me done with the checkups. Yay

Hope you are all well too.

Big Hugs

P xxxx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greengirl 29th November 2010, 4:37 pm

So glad you're doing well, Peachy! Your avatar looks marvelous!

xoxoxoxoxo

Nell
greengirl
greengirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17