Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies

+18
Bexx9
Bizzyboobs
Specialkj
nire_white
Jacqui1234
Crispybacon
jilly mak
annmarie12
Lozzykins
Whitt0902
misty23
Alanna07
Lola-Belle
missvmac28
dafneylou
jodioc77
Katiebrad
COOKIE
22 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

August Buddies Empty August Buddies

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2013, 11:13 pm

August Buddies D74c5206f6d37d0c7b2837ff0282c5ca_zpsdcd3dbcf

Cheerleader Off ya go August Buddies Cheerleader 

If you haven't already, please don't forget to add your name and surgery details to the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way when your special day arrives Stars 

Last edited by COOKIE on 30th September 2013, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

August Buddies Empty Re: August Buddies

Post by Katiebrad 1st July 2013, 6:12 am

Yay I've been waiting for August to be added! Can finally say I'm having my op next month! I'm on the 6th at Hammersmith clinic as a day case :) xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 2nd July 2013, 11:39 am

hello Katiebrad!  I am the day after you, 7th august in bmi Windsor...405cc round natrelle unders x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 2nd July 2013, 8:10 pm

Hi :)

How exciting now we can say its next month! How are you with planning and buying bits have you started yet?  X
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 2nd July 2013, 11:27 pm

No I havn't!  I only booked my surgery last week, don't know where to start with all the bits to buy!  Need to get the next few weeks out the way finishing up work and kids school etc.  have you started buying yet - what have you bought?
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd July 2013, 5:45 pm

There's so much to think about isn't there! I haven't really started yet either I have one high impact sports bra I got from Asda half price to put on when macom that I need to order is in the wash. I'm going to get some arnica tablets at the weekend, are you going to take them? How old are your children? Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 3rd July 2013, 6:08 pm

do you know if the hospital provide the macon, or do we get them too?  i really have had hardly any info,my surgeon seems so laid back about it all, i didnt even have to pay a deposit!  he's a baaps surgeon at a bmi hospital so i know ts fine but think they are crazy to not take deposit.  his secretary just booked me in and said they will be in touch the week before to come in for bloods etc!!  i think i will get some arnica tablets, i felt they really helped healing after childbirth.  my kids are 4 and 6...do you have any?  what are your current stats?  we are going for similar size, i am having 405cc round partial unders.  i'm 5ft 8" size 10, 9st 7lb, 34a....i am hoping for a full c but having a feeling might top into d!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd July 2013, 7:14 pm

I don't think most hospitals provide a macom mine doesn't. Oh that's funny about not having to leave a deposit rather that then have pressure on you to pay and leave a deposit. My pre op is going to be a week before my op don't get told when till nearer the time. I have two children 4 and 1 I'm starting to worry how they are going to be without being able to jump all over me as they normally would! I'm having 460cc unders from a 34b I'm 5'7 ten stone I'm hoping to be a double d/e.  xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 3rd July 2013, 8:41 pm

similar stats :)  
i know what you mean about the kids.  i have booked them in with childminder for first 2 days.  what i most worried about is what to tell them...i don't really want to lie but i also think they will just drop into convo to a teacher at school that "my mummy has got some new boobies" or something like that!!  and they will defo notice and comment i am sure!  i also havn't told many members of my family, particularly don't want my mil knowing and even if i say i had to go to hopsital for my back or something, i think they will tell her and she will start asking questions!!  rethe macom...i had a look at them, do we defo need one, what is the benefit of it over a normal sports bra...what size bras did you buy in asda?
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd July 2013, 9:02 pm

It took me ages to decide but I'm going to go with the advice given on here that I read and tell my eldest I've got a poorly back, this is for the same reason I don't want everyone knowing reminds me when I was pregnant we found out was another boy and wanted to keep it quiet but he must of overheard me and my partner talking about it  and told everyone "mummys having a boy" I really don't fancy "mummy's got new boobies" being broadcast lol. I've only told my partner, sister and mum and am hoping to keep it quiet.  I don't think we need a Macom my surgeon didn't say that particular one but from the reviews on here it might be worth buying.
Saying that I have seen a few others that I like the look of, the one I got in Asda was in the sale for £3 it has padded straps as well as being high impact and is a 34e it has a normal bra fasting as well so I'm going to get some extenders just incase for swelling. I got told to get 34e and 34dd. Is there any bras you was thinking of buying? I've just seen matalan do a bra similar to the macom only buy a small/medium/large and the cups expand I might take a took at that one over the weekend. Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 3rd July 2013, 9:10 pm

Hi Girlies,wavey 

I currently have PIP implants and at least one of them have ruptured, i'm in alot of discomfort with them so I'm going to get them removed and replaced with Adrian Richards at Aurora clinic. I have just booked my op date today for the 12th August, Can't wait, feels like a life time away though,
 Am having my consultation, sizing and pre op all on 12th July so don't know size and placement etc but will keep you informed. I have PIP 365cc in left and 305cc in right as had one breast bigger than the other. As I am having to have another op now and spend out more money I have decided to go for a bigger size as I have always felt these are too small so will let you know what I decide on when I get back from the consultation a week friday.  
Look forward to following you on your boobie adventures!!Smike
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd July 2013, 9:14 pm

Hi dafneylou!

Not long till your consultation be sure to let us know how you get on! Are you excited/looking forward to it? What size was you and are you now if you didn't Mind me askin and what are you hoping for next time, sorry I'm so nosy lol xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 3rd July 2013, 9:27 pm

Hi hunni,
I will defo let you know how it goes.
If I am honest I have never been properly measured as I have always hated them, from the second I woke up I was unhappy, My surgeon did a re op 6 months after my first but I still wasn't happy.nope . Plus they have shrunk and lost their shape in the last few years where the gel has been leaking from the implant, the top of my breast has no fullness whatsoever anymore, is horrible, awful PIPs. Was wearing a D cup at first but been a C past year or two. 
 But i am totally ready for this consultation this time and am determined to get exactly the look I am after this time, am going armed with photos and making sure I ask everything I need to to be positive he knows what I want!.:ok: 

I see you have a 1 and 4 year old, I do too, I'm worried as well about not being able to cuddle and pick them up, think its gonna be a tough few weeks for them till we are recovered. xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd July 2013, 9:57 pm

Oh no sorry to hear you was never happy with them, was there a particular reason? It's good to hear your looking forward to getting your dream boobies now though :) I took so many photos with me with the look I wanted I was so paranoid in case I dropped my bag and loads of boob pictures fell out or something lol. I feel so guilty about my little ones they are really cuddly and my youngest loves a cuddle at night so I'm a bit worried how they will be my partner has three days of work and my mum will be here at the weekend but I'm worrying about the nights as he's still in a cot and didn't really want to put him in bed with me as we have only just recently got him sleepin better in his cot so it will ruin his routine. I'm sure it will be ok :/ how was your recovery before did you have overs or unders? Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 3rd July 2013, 10:10 pm

hello dafneylou

poor you with those pips :(  

am sure it will be a very different experience for you this time

look forward to chatting :)
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 4th July 2013, 6:35 am

I just had imagined what they would look like for years and then when I got them they were nothing like that, they were smaller than I had imagined and the difference in my breast were still quite obvious, just felt extreamly disappointed. But I will say that is my fault, I knew nothing about sizes, profiles etc, I didn't ask surgeon much and left it totally in his hands, won't made the same mistake this time! I can't even tell you if I had overs or understand, he never told me and I stupidly never asked, like I said I knew nothing about any of it. He chose size, profile, where they go etc and the implant, I wasn't given choices and I never thought to question him. It's stupid looking back on it now!!
My recovery first time was ok, I the first week was awful, was in bed alot and couldn't really move, felt like I had a double decker bus on my chest, movement in my arms was restricted etc. I don't think my pain was manager well and coulda done with better pain relief but by the second week I was doing fine. With my re op it was a breeze, I had hardly any pain and was up and about next day, back to normal life in a week, am hoping this one is the same! :-).
My little two are both very cuddly too, my youngest, he is 15 months, he cuddles and climbs all over me constantly, he is a proper mummy's boy and no one else will do so I am a bit worried, plus my husband only has 2 days off after them is back to work. Sometimes think about waiting a bit but its just not possible, I'm in too much pain with this PIP that I gotta get it out! I'm sure it will be fine for both of us, won't be too long then we will be back to normal again but with dream boobs and a big smile on our faces. Lol. Xx

Hi Jodioc77, nice to meet you, looking forward to chatting with you too. Xxx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 4th July 2013, 4:21 pm

I have a feeling if it wasn't for this forum my experience would of been the same as you. I naively didn't think there was much to getting my boobs done and can see how easy it would be to go for a consulation and book up knowing barely anything. 
I'm so dreading the first week of recovery hope I get some good painkillers I'm allergic to codeine which is in one of the  common painkillers that I've read you get given so I hope I get a good alternative. How long was it from your first op that you had the reop? I'm scared of having to have one and really hoping its straight forward, I think sometimes not knowing all the possibilities that could go wrong would be better as I'm constantly worrying about cc, rippling and the other things that could happen. 
I go from being really excited to really anxious all the time lol xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 4th July 2013, 4:29 pm

Hi girls, I have my surgery provisionally booked for 9th August but havent had my consultation yet so this will be confirmed on 24th July after my consult.  I didn't want to put my date in the calendar but just thought I would say hi wavey 
 I know what you mean Katie i am the same, really excited one minute then really anxious the next just worrying about complications.  I suppose that is normal?!? Anyway will keep my eye on this thread and let you know when my surgery is booked in properly! xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 4th July 2013, 4:38 pm

Good luck with your consulation! Looking forward to hearing a update :) xxx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 4th July 2013, 6:04 pm

I am back to worrying about Size! Emailed surgeons secretary today and asked for them to order in both 375 and 405 and I will make mind up on day. I wish you could get a computerised image of your body with certain Size implants In!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 4th July 2013, 6:08 pm

That would be really good wouldn't I lol. Have you tried the rice test, I know people say its not really accurate but might give a rough idea x
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola-Belle 4th July 2013, 8:38 pm

Katiebrad, im the same day as you! Cant stop thinking about it now! counting down the days :) hope all goes well for you.

I have got one sports bra havent been told what else to get so im starting to panic about what i will need! Someone mentioned a V shaped pillow to help sleep so i must get one of those! 

cant wait!
x
Lola-Belle
Lola-Belle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 4th July 2013, 8:48 pm

Oh same day how exciting! Where are you having yours and what size etc :)
What sports bra did you get? One month two days!! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola-Belle 4th July 2013, 9:09 pm

Im having mine at the winterbourne hopsital in Dorset. and im getting 230cc overs (i am a 32aa at the moment) I got the shock absorber zipped front bra need to get another one now :) 

xx
Lola-Belle
Lola-Belle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 5th July 2013, 5:51 pm

What other bra are you looking at getting do you know yet? I can't wail till tomorrow when can say a month left! I'm getting a teeny bit scared now though xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next