Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies!

+23
KNOTTY80
kittie
COOKIE
Peachy34
cherry74
angelfish83
lorrs85
suz0410
Astrapuss
jay1983
Georgie_797
kelly1990
traci75
bblondiiie
geordieprincess1985
mellie76
minxie
alfie
xxstorkyxx
hattie260
CJA2010
Hshaw1
nads
27 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

August Buddies! - Page 10 Empty Re: August Buddies!

Post by mellie76 16th August 2010, 7:42 pm

aw thanks peachy,
yep, looks like thursday is gonna be the big day for quite a few of us! your 15 days will fly by.
i love your new fried eggs avatar. lol. i'm hoping to replace my pancakes avatar to a proper boobie one soon.

i phoned the hospital today cos i was getting a bit worried that everyone on here seems to be having a pre admission appointment (mrsa testing, etc). i haven't had one! the hospital never sent me a letter, or rang to say i needed one. they were very apologetic, (whoopsie) and said that i will have my blood, etc tested on the morning of the BA. i found out today that my surgery is at 11am. i thought it would've have been earlier as i'm a day case.........?
i am in 'nesting mode', it's like being pregnant all over again. i'm cleaning everything......very satisfying. this time i won't be bringing a baby home.........but twins!
hope everyone ok.
x x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 16th August 2010, 7:48 pm

Ah peachy your day will come!!

I must admit I'm having last minute nerves about the size of implants I'm having.... hoping to speak to my surgeon tomorrow for peace of mind and reassurance. I've got an appointment booked in Cardiff (2hr 30 mins) away from where I live Weds in case I want to increase my implant and apparently they will only do this if he sees me in person - even though I will be seeing him in person on the Thursday which in my opinion is stupid. Still I guess they have their reasons but its not like I want to double the size implant, I just want to go up a couple sizes......

Anyway, hopefully, he will agree over the phone tomorrow so as I don't have to go to Cardiff Weds!! I could really do with out this but hey ho! ;o)
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 16th August 2010, 8:00 pm

Hi ladies - only 3 more sleeps for some of you! I can't wait to hear all the new boobie news! I love hearing how everyone gets on.
I had my check up with the nurse tonight and got to see my incisions for the first time. They're really neat and follow the crease under my breasts beautifully! It's amazing how different they look without all those big ugly plasters under them. She cleaned them up and put some little steri-strips on and gave me a supply to take home too. I can have a shower as normal in the morning and just need to change dressings myself every 2 days for 3 weeks. I'm happy with that! I need to call mid-september and make an appointment to see Mr Lahoud in Oct for my follow up.

Hope you're all well!
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 16th August 2010, 8:06 pm

Hey Minxie -- thats great news!! I'm so pleased you're happy with your new babies! xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 16th August 2010, 8:26 pm

Great news minxie and good luck everyone with an op date soon!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 16th August 2010, 8:43 pm

Yay to bringing home twins Mellie hope they don't give you sleepless nights tho lol .
I will be the same with the cleaning because I know that my OH can't be trusted to do it properly while I'm laid up, blokes just have a different standard of clean. They wipe and hoover round things it drives me nuts.

I had a pre op the other day but to be honest they didn't do much just took my blood pressure height and weight and asked me a couple of questions not half of what I was expecting.

Not long now til its out with the pancakes and in with the bazukas xx

Hi CJA sorry to hear you are having a bit of a pain with choosing your sizes its a fair way to have to go but if thats their procedure at least you will hopefully get the result you want out of it. Chin up it will all come good soon xx

Hiya Minxie glad to hear you are still healing nicely and enjoy your shower I bet it will be heaven xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 16th August 2010, 10:15 pm

Thankyou storky princess
that's one thing I can't wait for
for myboobs to stand to attention and not
be hangin on my belly ha ha!!
I'm soooo nervous now it's unreal babe
but excited too :-)
u get plenty rest Hun an happy healing Xxxxxxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 17th August 2010, 6:58 am

Minxie - hope you enjoyed your shower! I am soooo jealous :tears:

Not long for you now geordieprincess!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

August Buddies! - Page 10 Empty Wow

Post by bblondiiie 17th August 2010, 11:13 am

Wow I have been away for a couple of weeks and can't believe how busy it's been on here.

I hope all the girls that have had there ops done while I've been away are recovering well and pleased with their new additions.

And good luck to those girls who are having their op in the next couple of days.

Not long until my turn, 2nd time round but still feeling very nervous.

Jo x Cheerleader
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 17th August 2010, 11:53 am

Hi Jo,

Yes theres loads of us new August girls now, Only 8 days to go for you hope you will have time to recover to celebrete your other upcoming big day x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 17th August 2010, 1:36 pm

Me too, but just in case I am having a spa day with some friends on this Friday and can't wait!

Not long for you either, how are you feeling?
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 17th August 2010, 2:01 pm

Good luck to the girls for the 19th, I have my final consultation then so will be thinking of you. I can't believe how quickly time is going, I'm in on Monday.

CJA I am having a size dilema, currently going for 300 unders, I got measured the other day and I am actually only an A really since breast feeding, thinking that won't be big enough.

x x
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 17th August 2010, 3:35 pm

didn't realise how traumatic an outing with the boobies would be...wanted to hold on to them all the way in case they dropped off lol. but at least now i have nice clean hair!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 17th August 2010, 4:13 pm

Yay I'm finally feeling happier now - my surgeon has agreed to the next size up (340) - he's actually taking both in and will put in which looks best. To be honest I'm feeling more of a 340 kinda gal so I may just say on day to go with them. We will see! Actually feeling excited again - only 2 days to go!! yahoo

gonna pack tonight and I'm all booked in to my hair dressers tomorrow evening so I'll have nicely re-highlighted hair all styled and blow dryed!! :)

On case I don't get a chance to get on tomorrow or the next couple days - good luck all who are going in over the next few days x xxx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 17th August 2010, 4:16 pm

bblondiiie wrote:Me too, but just in case I am having a spa day with some friends on this Friday and can't wait!

Not long for you either, how are you feeling?

A bit nervous but generally positive thanks to this site its been a godsend finding this place.

Hope you enjoy your spa day :)
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 17th August 2010, 4:21 pm

Good for you for persevering CJA, did you end up having to go and see your surgeon in person or did you manage to persuade them over the phone? I'm glad you are feeling excited again heres to a positive experience for us all.

2 more sleeps for all you 19th girlies yay xxxxx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 17th August 2010, 5:37 pm

hey everyone!
thought i'd better say hi now because i have a pretty busy day tomorrow. shopping, packing, working, then heading to the b&b that is down the road from the hospital. am getting pretty excited now. only one more whole day of being flat-chested......wierd!
still don't know what size implant i'm gonna end up with, but a b-cup would really be a dream come true.
i have been told that my op is at 11am, so should be discharged early evening(?) i'll let you all know how i got on when i have access to the internet again.
all the very best to the rest of the girls who are having their ops on thursday. i'll be looking forward to hearing all your stories.
good luck!
bye for now.
x x x x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 17th August 2010, 5:39 pm

good luck to suz too. hope it all goes well at your consulatation!
x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 17th August 2010, 5:46 pm

Good luck mellie hope all goes well for you no more pancakes yay xxxx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 17th August 2010, 8:27 pm

mellie76 wrote:good luck to suz too. hope it all goes well at your consulatation!
x x x x

Thanks Hun, Good luck on Thursday.

x x x
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 18th August 2010, 6:14 am

Yay one more sleep left! I didn't sleep at all last night, god knows what I'm going to be like tonight!! Nerves are starting to kick in again now - seem to swing from being REALLY excited to scared and nervous !

Mellie, Geordie Princess, and Cee Jay - wishing you all good luck for your ops tomorrow. Looking forward to Reading how you girls get on. Happy healing!!

Cee Jay, I may even see you at highgate!! my name's Caroline so if you happen to see me (I'll be the one with the fresh head of highlights and lovely straight hair ad I'm off yo my hair dressers this evening!! How vain am I?!) please do come over and say hello although I know you said you were admission had been delayed a little now.

Suz - hope all goes well at your consulation - let us know how you get on. I'll be thinking if you!!

I'll try and get on tomorrow evening once my boyf goes home. Hysterical
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 18th August 2010, 7:07 am

Good luck Melli and CJA and everyone else with an op today/tomorrow!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxstorkyxx 18th August 2010, 8:29 am

good luck to all you girlies having your ops tomorrow....geordie princess let me know how you get on and dont worry the upliftpart isnt that bad ......just sore hunny...... sending big hugs and kisses to you all xx
xxstorkyxx
xxstorkyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 18th August 2010, 11:54 am

AAAAAAHHHH!!! Good luck all you Thursday ladies! One more sleep! I'm so excited for you all. Hope all goes well - enjoy your day and be sure to come back and let us know how you get on.

I'm still doing great - getting a bit of morning boob, which isn't comfortable, but only seems to take 20 mins or so to fade once I'm up. Scars looking great - changed dressings myself this morning for the first time with no problems.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindyt 18th August 2010, 12:47 pm

Good luck Caroline .... looking forward to hearing how yours goes particularly as I am with Mr Frati too in October xx
Mindyt
Mindyt
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next