Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies!

+23
KNOTTY80
kittie
COOKIE
Peachy34
cherry74
angelfish83
lorrs85
suz0410
Astrapuss
jay1983
Georgie_797
kelly1990
traci75
bblondiiie
geordieprincess1985
mellie76
minxie
alfie
xxstorkyxx
hattie260
CJA2010
Hshaw1
nads
27 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

August Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: August Buddies!

Post by CJA2010 27th July 2010, 9:27 am

Hey Mellie!

Had a great holiday thanks. I can't beleive we've only got 23 days to go!!! yahoo

thanks for the tip on where to buy the v pillow, we actually have 4 of us on 19th Aug - CeeJay was added last night and she's going to the same hospital that I'm going too!!

I've saw the ugly face of beauty on tv last tues, I actually thought it was quite good as at least it highlights the stuff that could happen which I know may scare some people but I think you do need to be aware of it nonetheless. It also reassured me in a way as it did give you some guidelines as to what to check / do to find your surgeon which my boyfriend and I were happy that we ticked all the boxes. I'm intrigued to watch it again tonight.......

Hope you're pre op goes well fri. Speak soon xxxxx

A
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 27th July 2010, 12:07 pm

Glad you had a good holiday Caroline :) I'm excited about my new bikini boobs next year too! he he!

Storky - how did your consultation go yesterday? All good I hope!

I'm really excited today - I can't imagine what I'll be like at work next week... don't see it being a very productive time. Just hoping I have a lot of work to get through to keep my mind off it. The time has really flown in!

Hope you're all well.
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by xxstorkyxx 27th July 2010, 12:18 pm

hey hun yeah yesterday was great last consultation before the big day and all payed up...cant wait we just ran over what size implants and what size bras to get, ..... think ...lol, that we are going for the 400c with an uplift he said to buy size e bras and i think we are going for high profile, all depends what he thinks when there in so im leaving it to him i have evey faith in him x

not long now ladies xx
xxstorkyxx
xxstorkyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 27th July 2010, 6:00 pm

Hi girls

I don't why but I'm starting to feel quite nervous, it may be because I have to pay the remainder of my bill on Friday, but if I feeling nervous now what am I going to be like in Ausust, I still have 29days to go before my op eek August Buddies! - Page 3 Icon_eek
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 27th July 2010, 11:54 pm

xxstorkyxx wrote:yeah i know that sounds quite big but he seems to have no prob with it, i tried the rice thing and they where the sizes i liked, my surgeon used to do alot of reconstructive surgery so i have every faith in him he said he pops the implant in and then works the skin around it so hopefully wont have to much pulling on the stiches ...... i love the size of the rice boobs that i want to wear them all the time ...lol.....im so excited ....just £400 of my target of money i wanted to save so hopefully im going to make it in time xx

I'm getting an uplift and impants on 24th Aug. I'm currently a 34D/DD and have been told I can have 350-400 too. What size have you been told this might make you? I'm so excited but nervous too. Can I just ask...what is the rice thing? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 28th July 2010, 4:50 pm

Eeeeeekkkkk !!!! 6 days to go August Buddies! - Page 3 204135

Payment due by friday .. all seems so close now !! Hopefully iv nearly sorted evrything i need. Is it worth buying bio-oil?? I knw its expensive but is it worth buying? Can anyone reccomend any other creams to help stretch marks/scars??

xxx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 28th July 2010, 6:03 pm

Georgie_797 wrote:Eeeeeekkkkk !!!! 6 days to go August Buddies! - Page 3 204135

Payment due by friday .. all seems so close now !! Hopefully iv nearly sorted evrything i need. Is it worth buying bio-oil?? I knw its expensive but is it worth buying? Can anyone reccomend any other creams to help stretch marks/scars??

xxx

You can't use bio oil till after your 6 week check hon! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 28th July 2010, 8:26 pm

Hi fellow August Buddies!

Well, I had my pre-op yesterday. All went well apart from the taking of the bloods part as I complete freaked out. Slightly embarrassing! The nurse commented that she had never had anyone freak out as much before - great!

To be honest, after yesterday, it's kind of made it 'real' for me if that makes sense?? And i'm now starting to worry / get scared about a couple of things...

1./ the injection to put me to sleep. I'm not worried about going to sleep or anything, it is literally the needle going in that's scaring the hell out of me!

2./ waking up and having HUGE boobs which is rediculous as i'm really happy with the size implant i've chosen. I did try on the implants again yesterday and I got my boyfriend to take photos of me with the implants in and I love the way I look with them in. I have met the surgeon a few times and i'm happy with him, I like him, I feel comfortable with him, he is happy with the implant that i have chosen too. My boyf and my mum both agree that the size implant I have picked look great for my frame and make me look in proporation so the two most important people in my life agree with my choice, but I just have this fear of waking up and thinking wtf, they're just too big?

Is anyone else experiencing the same feelings as me? Its just strange as I am excited about it, and this is something I have wanted for 13 years now and it certainly is not a decision I have taken lightly, I guess I just never thought I would ever have the guts to actually go through with it really and reallity is starting to hit home now!
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 28th July 2010, 9:44 pm

Oh I know what you mean... I've been thinking the same things. Althought I'm alright with needles just as long as I don't have to watch.

I'm worried too about waking up to MASSIVE boobs and thinking oh my god what have I done! But then on the flip side I'm also worrying about waking up and thinking they're too small after spending all that money.

I just wish the time would go a bit faster - it's all I think about!

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 28th July 2010, 9:54 pm

Thank god I'm not the only one!! Phew!! Well you don't have too long to go, it'll soon come around in no time. Been checking out bras on line tonight and that's confusing me too!! I don't want 'ugly' support bras! And I don't want support bras with wide bra straps either, so needless to say I didn't get very far tonight as all the bras I looked at were really frumpy looking! So the search continues......
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 28th July 2010, 10:26 pm

I'm worried about the same thing...will they be too big/small/fake looking. I'm worried about scars too as I'm having uplift also. I'm going to get my sports bra from m7s as they do a one with zip up from. Thought this might be easier for getting on and off at first. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 29th July 2010, 5:52 pm

3 WEEKS TODAY. WHOOP!!!
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 29th July 2010, 6:41 pm

Hi August Ladies!!
Well, I'm all ready for August 25th, same day as you bblondiiie!
It's starting to feel real now, I've been planning this since May and have wanted it since, well, forever! Not nervous yet but I'm so excited and really obsessed with boobs and bras and boobs and boobs and boobs and boobsign
Hope you are all well (and excited!) x
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 29th July 2010, 9:12 pm

Cheerleader 3 weeks today indeed mellie!!! yahoo xxxx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 30th July 2010, 7:03 am

25 days for me! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 30th July 2010, 11:49 am

only 8 sleeps for me!!! eeek!
x
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 30th July 2010, 1:42 pm

Eee its so exciting! Have you had your pre-op appts? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 30th July 2010, 3:02 pm

I've had my pre-op, and I didn't even have to give a blood sample! :dunno:
I don't really mind it but I do look away when they stick the needle in! Anyway the pre-op was fine she just took my blood pressure and asked me a big bunch of questions, the worst bit was having the photos done! Blush x
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 30th July 2010, 5:13 pm

Yip all pre-op appointments are done. Had my medical with the nurse a couple of weeks ago. She didn't take blood as such, just a finger-***naughty word*** to check hemoglobin. Lots of questions, blood pressure etc. Took more pics, checked weight and height for BMI, and told me I was fine to go ahead and that she wouldn't see me again until 10 days after my op for check-up.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 30th July 2010, 5:21 pm

That wasn't a naughty word btw! lol... it means 'to stab the skin with a needle.. rhymes with lick' ha ha

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hshaw1 30th July 2010, 5:32 pm

Ahhhhhh 4 more days! I'm petrified! Omg omg!
Hshaw1
Hshaw1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 30th July 2010, 6:11 pm

lol minxie!! i can't believe that word came up as a naughty word!! glad your pre-op went well.
i think i've got away without having a pre-op. whoop! i just had to fill out a questionnaire and send it back to the hospital. i think it's because i had a GA last year with the same hospital group.
i had my 2nd meeting with my lovely surgeon today in norwich. tried on my implants again. won't know if i'm gonna end up with 245cc or 280cc until the day. my surgeon will try 'sizers' first. i trust him so it will be his call as to what implant he uses. i found out i am having 'allergan' implants. i have no boobie tissue, thin skin, my chest is narrow and my cavity thingy is narrow, so i wouldn't be surprised if i have the 245cc instead. i'll be chuffed with whatever. whoop!!
wow HSHAW1, 4 more days! x x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 31st July 2010, 6:39 pm

Hiya Astrapuss

Not been on here for a few days and it's a nice surprise to see someone else having BA same day as me.

How are you feeling? I'm not sleeping very well I just can't stop thinking about it, plus not very comfy as I have a ruptured PIP implant and depending on how I sleep my breast goes numb, not nice but good practice sleeping half sat and on my back.

Where are you having your op, I'm at Abbey Pines.

Jo August Buddies! - Page 3 368291
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 31st July 2010, 7:13 pm

Hiya bblondiiie!

Thanks I'm feeling good at the moment, really looking forward to the whole thing! No nervousness yet but that may change when it gets nearer the time!
I'm having mine at the Highgate in North London.
I've also tried practising back sleeping but I keep rolling over, I can't help it!
I bet you can't wait to get your PIP removed, I've heard second op isn't as bad. It's first time for me though! x

boobsign 👋
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 1st August 2010, 4:26 pm

yay! it's finally our month girls!
had my first strange 'boobie dream' last night. i woke myself up shouting "no, no, NO!" it was like something from 'friday the 13th". don't know why i had a bad boobie dream, cos i'm not worried about the operation. i suppose i just have boobies on the brain at the moment. lol!
i have appointment at the hospital tomorrow, as i'm having some 'medical photos' taken. oooh, the embarrassment. lol.
hope everyone is well and excited! whoop!
x x x x

mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next