Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( stressed & confused!

+2
COOKIE
Elaine0320
6 posters

Go down

:( stressed & confused! Empty :( stressed & confused!

Post by Elaine0320 24th April 2010, 1:12 pm

I am seriously becoming worried about which sizing to choose and the nearer i get to my surgery the more i am becoming stressed. i'm 20yrs old and i know having a BA is the right thing, but i am looking to be a full D cup and don't want to end up being any smaller.
my surgeon suggested 310cc but after telling him i would rather be a D verging DD than being a D verging C cup he said i could go to the next size which would be 365cc, i dont have to choose until my surgery date on 11th may but i dont want to make a rush decision.

i think my biggest worry is ending up to top heavy and then going through the fluffing and dropping stages and ending up even bigger?! but i dont want to end up wishing i was bigger and still wearing padded bras?! i wud feel my money was wasted :( please help!

im a size 8 - 32b and 5"6 - anyone able to put my mind at rest?

Sorry to sound so depressing i just want to overcome this worry and start to et excited help
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

:( stressed & confused! Empty Re: :( stressed & confused!

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2010, 1:35 pm

Have you done the rice test Elaine?

I never tried this myself but I know a lot of ladies do just to give them an indication on size.

Or maybe arrange a second consultation with your surgeon to go through sizing again babe until you get the reassurance you need.

I reduced my implants (allergan cuis) by just 50ccs and it's made a huge difference to my shape, my breasts looked much wider with the larger implant, but the 50cc reduction has made them fit perfectly! strangley they now measure larger but look smaller though! weird!

I wish we could wave a magic wand and give the answer babe, but IMO that can only come from your surgeon who has measured you and seen you in person. This size thing completely baffles me I'm afraid! So as it's your surgeon who has to answer to his work, it's him/her who needs to give you that assurance hun IMO. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 24th April 2010, 1:41 pm

Hi Elaine

I was a 32b pre op and I am 5'6" but unfortunately a size 12!

I have just had 270cc overs and I am currently in a 34D sports bra. I would imagine that I will end up a 32D. To achieve a full D cup I was recommended 330cc by another surgeon. I would imagine as you are very slim 310cc would give you a D for sure and the larger size would probably make you a DD or bigger. It also depends on what profile implants you are having, do you know? x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 24th April 2010, 1:45 pm

yer the size differences are

310cc - width - 10.7cm projection 5.2cm
365cc - width - 11.4 projection 5.4cm

which aren't majorly different

i dont really understand the rice test, because some people have a 310cc in the allergan implant and the proection and width wud be different to a 310cc in a nagor implant? so i dont see how it can work?! xxx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 24th April 2010, 1:46 pm

they would be round high profile implants? xx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 24th April 2010, 1:48 pm

It's the width that you would notice the difference in mainly Elaine. Mine were only 10.2cm wide because I have a small breast width diameter.

You are right about the rice test. It just gives you an indication of what the size might look like. You probably wont really be able to tell the difference between the two sizes in rice boobs. Did you try on sizers at your consultation? x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2010, 1:56 pm

Elaine0320 wrote:yer the size differences are

310cc - width - 10.7cm projection 5.2cm
365cc - width - 11.4 projection 5.4cm

which aren't majorly different

i dont really understand the rice test, because some people have a 310cc in the allergan implant and the proection and width wud be different to a 310cc in a nagor implant? so i dont see how it can work?! xxx

They're only used to give a rough indication anyway babe, as I said I think the best advice when you need reassurance should come from your surgeon hunni.

Although the measurements don't appear to be alot different, when they're in your body, it makes a big difference hun depending on your breast width, amount of breast tissue you already have, the shape of your breast wall, your weight... I could go on but there are so many determing factors to you getting your resulting size so as you're so concerned, I'd arrange another consultation babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 24th April 2010, 2:05 pm

i might try to but its proving difficult as i have only just started a new job and have already taken out substantial amount of time off for the appointments.

he has said i could carry the width of both implants and advised me there wont be much difference but as u said i can imagine there wud be an obvious difference! so scary making such a big decision. can width give them a faker appearance??

i didnt get to see the implants during my consultation as they are using new ones and dont seem to have any to show xx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2010, 2:15 pm

Grrrrrrr HMG really need to get their act together, I'm appalled reading so many ladies not knowing what they're having implanted into their bodies or not being given the opportunity of a proper sizing!!! It's just not acceptable IMO :rant: Sorry Elaine, thats my rant over now hunni, I'm not at all impressed with how HMG treat their patients.

I do understand the difficulty hun, but this as you said is a BIG decision and one you want to get right I'm sure - I wouldn't be happy to go through with a surgical procedure until I was satified I was getting the best available to me babe. You still have quite a while till surgery don't you? you could arrange the appointment the week before your surgery and give HMG plenty of time and notice to get the implants in for you to look at and try on before you undergo the surgery hunni. But that's just me, I'd prefer everything sorted and for me to be 100% happy before pressing ahead hun, when I chose to undergo this surgery my body and my confidence in the surgery scheduled for me was priority. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 24th April 2010, 2:21 pm

yeah your right its not very fair, i felt my appointment was rushed and i wasnt impressed, wen ur in there and discussing sizing u get confused and dont ask everything u wish u had, when i came out i wasn impressed as i didnt feel any wiser or reassured about my sizing, i told him i wanted him to chose the size and tht i want to be a D but he didnt seem impressed and said its my choice not him?! thought he was the proffessional! im going to ring monday and have a moan saying i wasnt impressed with the last appointment so i want to come in again... sorry thats my rant over too! lol

So stressfull at this stage :( xxxx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2010, 2:34 pm

Awww it's understandable you're so stressed when you've had so little from your surgeon hun! Your consultation sounds awful hun! - No sizing! No reassurance or guidance... for goodness sake what does he think you're paying him for?!? Grrr makes me so mad!

If you weren't impressed with Mr Malik sweetie maybe you could request have further consultations with other surgeons within the group if that's who you want to stay with hun. You really should be comfortable with the advice you've been given hunny as it's that as well as his surgical skills and after-care that you've paid for and if you aren't happy with the consultation you've been given, you shouldn't be undergoing your surgery with him IMO hun.

You may forfiet your BA date for another, but it would be worth it in my opinion for peace of mind.

I think I'd have to request a list of surgeons that work in your area then research who may be best for you hunny then ask for a consultation with them. I'd need to be 100% happy hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 24th April 2010, 2:39 pm

my friend had the same surgeon and was very happy with his work, im all paid and booked now so im not sure if i wud consider changing so close to the date, however i am going to go back and tell him i want a clear understanding before i leave as its stressing me out anf hopefully he will talk me through it a bit better xxxx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2010, 2:47 pm

Elaine0320 wrote:my friend had the same surgeon and was very happy with his work, im all paid and booked now so im not sure if i wud consider changing so close to the date, however i am going to go back and tell him i want a clear understanding before i leave as its stressing me out anf hopefully he will talk me through it a bit better xxxx

If you're happy with your choice of surgeon I think another consultation best hun. You've paid a lot of money for his services so make sure you get what you're paying for. You're paying for his professional opinion and you should at the very least expect to have that rather than to be told the decision is yours and to be left none the wiser.

Write all your concerns and questions down as no doubt when you get back in that chair in front of him, your mind will go blank again!

Hope you get the reassurance you need this time babe and don't forget to tell them to get the implant sizes in for you try on too :thumbs: Good luck hun! xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChelleFRS 24th April 2010, 5:59 pm

I have just had 380cc unders, High profile CUI Allergens. I asked my PS for a full D/ DD cup. I am currently in a 34D sports bra. I am very happy with the size of my :( stressed & confused! 113752 .

I am 5ft 4, size 10, and was a 32A/B before the op. Obviously its early days but I think I will stay a D at least. Hope this might help.
ChelleFRS
ChelleFRS
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th April 2010, 6:14 pm

hi hun i had 410 i measure 32ff but look about a dd/e i really dont look any bigger than a e so i think u should go for the bigger option i have pics if u wanna see
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th April 2010, 6:14 pm

im size 8 to sumtimes a 10 and 5 5 similar stats
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 25th April 2010, 11:39 am

Hi natalia & Chelle,

Thanks that has been a great help, was worrying me that so many people seem to have had 300cc or 310cc so was starting to worry about looking too big, i will PM you for pics :) thankyouu xxxx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 25th April 2010, 1:17 pm

HI Elaine,

I had 390 & 420 last week and am currently wearing 36D sports bra, I thought this size seemed really big and would look top heavy but actually they look a really good size. I am 5ft 8 size 12 sometimes 14 x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down