Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stressed :(

+9
Beej
perk_me_up
Wishful
jadeBA
*Alice*
luluthefirst
COOKIE
jay1983
letfreedomsing
13 posters

Go down

stressed :( Empty stressed :(

Post by letfreedomsing 23rd April 2012, 11:45 am

I'm really panicking today. My surgery needs to be paid off by wednesday at the latest and I still owe £500. I can pay £250 today, only because Ive borrowed £200 from my boyfriend, but I dont know how I can get the rest in a couple of days... My mam has £200 of my money which she was keeping for me towards a holiday so I wouldnt spend it and Ive asked for it a few times and she just wont transfer it. She made a horrible remark this morning "I hope MYA will give you a refund then". She's given me no support over this at all.
The reason I have no money left is because I havent been able to find a job since christmas and ended up dipping into my loan a little bit just to live on. I got a job which was only 8 hours and a long drive from my house, Ive been getting paid less than I would on the dole and it costs a lot in petrol to get there and back so I'm fed up. Ive been trying to look for a job nearer to home but im really lacking motivation because there isnt anything I even want to do :( feeling really rubbish today can you tell? sorry for the rant xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

stressed :( Empty Re: stressed :(

Post by jay1983 23rd April 2012, 11:50 am

Bless hon. Is she going to give you the mone or not? Any way you can speak to MYA and see if you can have a little longer as its such a small amount. Maybe you or your boyf can get a credit card to put the £250 on to? Loads of interest free ones at min.

xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2012, 11:57 am

Don't panic hun Hug

Speak to MYA and see what they can do for you... I'd go as far as teling them that the £250 is all you have and unless they agree to accepting that you're going to have request a refund as you can't afford any more.

They might just go for it, remember they're a BUSINESS hun and money matters! so give it a try, you've nothing to lose, MYA have been known to barter before :thumbs:

If they refuse then you have 2 choices hun, you either fond the other £250 from somewhere or you put back the date you have and give yourself more time to find the money.

I know it must be devastating for you sweetheart Hug but you're almost there, if waiting a little longer is the worst scenario, it's not the worst thing to happen to you is it lovely, you'll still get your dream, it'll just take a little longer..... Now take a deep breath, give MYA a call and go for gold making them the £250, stand your ground, don't waver as they'll tray and push for that and see how you get on.

GOOD LUCK!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 23rd April 2012, 5:08 pm

thankyou *hugs*. I rang the lady Ive been speaking to when making my previous payments and spoke to her about it. She said that it is cutting it a bit close but I shouldnt stress about it and keep them informed about when I can pay. I paid another £270 on the phone just then which is all I could pay right now. Today I took things back to shops and got my money back like a pair of boots and a sports bra that i'd bought... I can re-buy them after all this hopefully! So got £50 back there which will clear in a couple of days.
I spent the afternoon at my friends house venting and had a little cry but it did make me feel better cause I havent seen any of my friends much lately, theyre so busy!xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 23rd April 2012, 11:23 pm

Aw rubbish hon. Glad MYA were nice about it. As cookie said - they're a business.

If your mum is witholding your cash because she doesn't want you to have the op, you could get a 0% for a year credit card. Then after the op she'll probably give you the money back anyway!!

xx
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 24th April 2012, 4:15 pm

Hmm seems rather unfair that your mum should hold back your own money but she's probably just worried about you and doing what she thinks is best! Try not to worry too much, at the end of the day the MAJORITY is paid, you just have a small amount to get which may seem bigger than it is while you're struggling.

The very worst case scenario is you have to put your op back a little bit, but it won't stop you from getting your boobs so don't let it get you down. Just weigh up your options and stay focused on the end result :) it will all be worth it in the end xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 24th April 2012, 7:33 pm

Aw no way chick thats crap :(
Yeah i think your mum may just be a little worried about you too. that prob why she is so reluctant in giving you the money so easily. just explain to her (if its what you want) that you REFUSE to go on a holiday without your new assets lol.
so theres no point in her having the money :P

or just pursuade your bf to lend you a little more?
or even extend your overdraft in your bank?

just keep your chin up chick i know its easier said then done iv been there and done the whole struggling for a job thing and it seems like the worst thing in the world at the time. and when you just come home an you want to cry because you cant find the right thing or something else seems to get in your way.
Pffttt there will be the right thing to come along may it be soon or even later but everything happens for a reason thats prob why your doors still open untill the right thing comes along.

Keep you head, Heels and Standards High Lady. your better than letting all this geting ontop of you xxxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 24th April 2012, 9:58 pm

U get it all sorted hun?x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 25th April 2012, 3:31 am

I hope it all worked out for you? :)
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 25th April 2012, 5:41 am

That's not fair honey, why would your mum do that? It's your money and you've paid sooo much already for this op you could've potential ally lost deposit money if late payment. Hope you have sorted it. You remind me of Christina agulareia or however you spell it lol. Very pretty xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 25th April 2012, 7:56 am

Oh bless, I'm sorry to hear this. It's not a nice feeling!! You did well speaking to MYA and it's very nice of them to understand your situation.

I would have done the same thing as you are doing with selling your stuff etc. I guess you need to sell more!! Can you think of any freelance services that you could give? For example, private lessons to children, babysitting, cooking, translation or anything of the sort? Otherwise you have to choose between the boobs and the holiday... that would convince your mum to give you your money back if you show her that you are determined Rolling Eyes
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 25th April 2012, 9:32 am

Hi girlies, thanks for all your posts and support :)
Since last time I decided I needed a break and my bf always says that im welcome at his house so i packed a little case and ive been here for the last couple of days. I was getting so wound up in that house. I'll probably go back soon though cause I miss my dog lol.
I'd previously told my mam I dont care about keeping that money for holiday cause once this is done I want to start from scratch with saving anyway. Plus I cant save anything right now cause my wages barely get me enough money to pay off my boob loan... this is one of the main reasons she is so annoyed.
I think she didnt want to give me this money cause she doesnt want me to get this done plus shes worried about me being stuck in debt or missing a payment etc. But last night she rang me and asked if I want to meet up in town this morning, she'll put the money in my account and we can chat. So that is really good news. She said to take my job centre form with me as well so she can help me with it cause I always struggle with there being nothing much to apply for.
I'l update you all later on after I get back and let you know what happens. If the last £230 is in my account today I'll be ringing up straight away lol. xxxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 25th April 2012, 10:16 am

Awww that's so sweet of your mum!! You see, in the end they always support us no matter how much we stress them stressed :( 571992 stressed :( 67188 It's very nice of her to meet up with you and help you with finding a job. I really wish you good luck with finding a good job, but if I were you right now I would accept everything that comes my way (LOL) or at least until you're back on track with your savings. It would be so cool if you manage to save up for the holiday on your own... that would impress your mum for sure. Keep us updated xxx
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th April 2012, 12:37 pm

That's great news! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 25th April 2012, 2:41 pm

I know I'm really relieved that my mam was there for me in the end, we've been to the bank and deposited the money in the box thing then went for lunch and now I'm back home. It takes a little while for the staff at the bank to put the money in my account but hopefully it'll happen in the next couples of hours. The lady from MYA is calling me back at 4pm to see if it's there.
I'm really glad this chapter of struggle is going to be over, i've finished paying for my boobs and now I have 2 weeks to go til the big day!!!!
I do feel excited but a part of me still feels a little gloomy cause from now on it's gonna be a hard struggle to manage my payments until I find a better job. I know I shouldve waited til I was in a better financial position, but when ive already waited some years and my loan was accepted I had to go for it. I just hope the op goes well and is worth it!!xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 25th April 2012, 4:26 pm

I'm sure it will be more than worth it and when you're paying off your loan (something I'm also going to have to do) atleast you'll have them there so no more waiting!!

Best of luck for finding a better paid job, I was working one day a week at college and its so disheartening having no money all of the time! But eventually you'll find something and have everything you want... Boobs and money! So just ride it out and keep looking :D xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 25th April 2012, 4:32 pm

Awe this is great news. Moms are so caring when it comes down to it but I totally understand she was just trying to show responsibility. Thank goodness she understood that it was happening weather she likes it or not. It is your money after all and you are a big girl. Now on to boobies! stressed :( 113752
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 25th April 2012, 4:43 pm

Awww hun, seems you've been through it this past while, really glad to hear you now have the money to pay for your boobs, must be a great feeling.

I totally understand why you went for the boob job once the loan was approved, It's kinda like a now or never Scenerio

I'd been thinking about a boob job for years and nust woke up one morning and was like today I'm going for it, booked a consultation, went to the bank had a loan approved and the rest is history.

It is worrying about the repayments, as your only doing a few hours but it will work itself out, you have mum on your side now to help you look for work ;) good luckxxx
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2012, 10:55 pm

Really pleased your mum came through for you babe Hug and yeah, you might have a hard struggle ahead of you now to pay for your boobs, but if you keep positive about the reason why it shouldn't be so bad....

Enjoy your last few weeks of your countdown! YAY! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 26th April 2012, 6:06 am

just cought up on this ... really glad your mum came through ... whilst reading along I was thinking that she would. I think its very hard for our mums as we get older - they feel lost that they arnt the ones making the major decisions in our lives - it was a funny thing she did to withhold the money but I totally get it - she probably felt helpless to get her concerns across any other way. But Im glad she came round for you.

Try not to worry about the loan payments. I know its a concern but its not life threatening really - ive had financial troubles in the past and it ate me up for a while and overwhelmed me but its really not worth that amount of worry. All will be well. You'll find a great job very soon. Dont let the money worries spoil your enjoyment of your new bits.

Lots of luck to you. Two weeks will fly by. You really dont need lots of stuff for after. You can get sports bras for not a lot of money. And you know what - there are so many of us on here that have bought the wrong size and have them sitting in our drawers that if you shouted stressed :( 476424 I needa sports bra you would be avalanched with them stressed :( 199385

xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 26th April 2012, 5:08 pm

aw thanks everyone Hug
Ive felt SO much better in myself since paying it off. Today I was thinking about my op and got excited feelings in my tummy yipee
about the sports bra thing I reckon we should set up a swap shop hahah Ive bought 3 so far and just guestimated the sizes so I reckon at least one of them will be no good but I wont be able to return it cause itll be well over 28 days I dunno... theyre from asda so they might let me exchange for some food hahah xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down