Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So stressed out... what to do

5 posters

Go down

So stressed out... what to do Empty So stressed out... what to do

Post by Trisha 12th June 2011, 1:51 pm

I dont believe I have ever been so stressed. My BA is wednesdy with the THG. Paid all of it well at least half, I got a loan for half of it... I am so nervous this week has been tortourous, I have felt very stressd indeed about the GA. My grandad has become uwell since I booked and piad for my BA, we are very close he means a lot to me, we live next door to each other. Today he was admitted into hospital he has got terminal pancreatic cancer they said eleven months, sometimes he seems well sometimes not, last few days have been bad hes gone to hospital for monitoring and to get some calories in t least I think so. The thing is I dont know what to do abut my BA, what if I go there and something happens to him. Non of my family know I am doin this, if they find out they will hate me and be very disgusted I did this when he was unwell,I have spent nearly 5k because I am having a lift and implants. STRESSED OUT !
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

So stressed out... what to do Empty Re: So stressed out... what to do

Post by star2angel 12th June 2011, 2:02 pm

Try and calm down a tiny bit sweetie. First off, having a GA is a scary prospect if it is your first time, but I give you my word that you have nothing to worry about....it is over and done with in no time at all.

Second....Your BA will mean that you are going to have to take it easy for a few weeks, no heavy lifting etc but you will still be at home and able to visit him in hospital if necessary.

Third....Your family will not hate you because you are getting a BA. They might not understand why you feel you need to do it, but they will not hate you for it. There is nothing to hate!

I was really close to my granddad and so I do understand how you feel but ask yourself what he would want you to do if he was given the choice. Would he want you to be happy in your skin? To live life to the full? Would he want to see you smile and seize life? My guess is he would want all of these things for you and more.

If all else fails, talk to someone in your family that you feel is likely to be the most supportive, and share the burden with them. They may just surprise you.

Whatever happens, good luck with your operation and I sincerely hope that your grandfather starts to feel better soon. Hug
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 12th June 2011, 2:17 pm

star2angel is right hun, It is over with so quick, i understand ur worried, but u didnt know this was going to happen.. u can still visit ur grandad in hospital, and please dont worry about ur family, like she said, they wont hate u for it silly, familys can be a bit annoying when they dont understand how you feel!
But they will soon forget about it! like you said this was booked ages ago, and you dont want to risk losing all that money, its only for a day, then you will be back to normal, except the heavy lifting etc..

please dont stress yourself to much

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 12th June 2011, 2:18 pm

star2angel is right hun, It is over with so quick, i understand ur worried, but u didnt know this was going to happen.. u can still visit ur grandad in hospital, and please dont worry about ur family, like she said, they wont hate u for it silly, familys can be a bit annoying when they dont understand how you feel!
But they will soon forget about it! like you said this was booked ages ago, and you dont want to risk losing all that money, its only for a day, then you will be back to normal, except the heavy lifting etc..

please dont stress yourself to much

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 12th June 2011, 2:46 pm

Thank you so much for your support, I feel like I had no were to turn in this strange set of circumstances that I have found myself in. I hope he gets better too, but not in a million years would he understand my breast implants. I need to calm down your completley right, I have given myself a upset tummy ()tmi i know! thanks for ur advice. P.s your boobs look fabulous in ur pic :)
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th June 2011, 5:04 pm

its unfortunate that everything is happening all at the same time, n it can make u feel overwelmed and confused. Please dont worry, u can still be there for your grandad. Ur family wont judge you for it, they love u. Like th others hav said, they may not understand, but they will support u im sure. It sounds like ur grandad has a long time yet with you from what youve said, u will only be in hospital a day or so, and just take ur recovery easy, and u shud b able to see your grandad very soon after. I was at my friends bbq th day after...a few of the girls didnt know i had had a BA, and they didnt even notice! i could have just told them i had a bad back, or pulled a chest muscle and it was really bad stitch as it kind of felt like that anyway! lol
I hop u feel a bit better soon hun!!!
Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 12th June 2011, 5:24 pm

Hi hon

Really sorry you've got so much going on at the moment. But it is only 1 night and then you'll be back home. You will then be able to move forward and spend all the future months thinking about him.
He's lucky to have such a nice granddaughter! xx
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 12th June 2011, 5:48 pm

Hope your feeling abit better now hun, god knows how i managed to send that post twice lol....
Stay positive, and try and look forward to your new boobs, you have obviously waited a long time, xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down