Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warranty card/not happy!!

+8
Funkygirl
cakey_baby
Nicola10xx
hattie260
Jessica
ShootingStar
COOKIE
mizzpink23
12 posters

Go down

warranty card/not happy!! Empty warranty card/not happy!!

Post by mizzpink23 13th March 2010, 9:31 am

hi girls, well i made a post recently that i didnt get a warranty card with my implants when i left hospital last week, and my surgeons secretary said that they dont give the cards out but they keep the info stored on computer..well... i was on sofemme talking to another girl who had my same surgeon at bmi, and i mentioned the warranty card, well she got her warranty card at her 1 week post op check up, and her implant card stated her size, profile, type of implants and a serial number aswell (i think) so why does she get one, and i dont.im soo not happy, so i just emailed the secratary saying why did a girl whos only 7 weeks post op ( so its not like a year ago where things have changed and they stopped giving cards out) have her implant card and knows her implant size, and theres me, who in fact paid more money and doesnt know any of this important info, i really dont wanna fall out with them over it as im soo happy with my boobs, but ive got a right for this info, any advice on what i can do if i still cant get my card off them?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

warranty card/not happy!! Empty Re: warranty card/not happy!!

Post by COOKIE 13th March 2010, 9:38 am

You bought the implants, that information is YOURS babe.

You really should have been given all the information regarding your implants and it does seem odd that you haven't been given this.

My only information are the stickers from the implants stating size, make and serial number e.t.c stuck on the back of my release notes, but if anything goes wrong with my implants I have that to refer back to, you should also have yours too hun and you're right to demand this information. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th March 2010, 10:36 am

I also got given mine, i think you have been fed some rubbish there so chase it up if i were you, you should get them if you want them.

Congratulations on getting your new boobs hunni and i wish you a speedy recovery Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 13th March 2010, 10:41 am

I got a little Allergan booklet with mine and the cards were on a perforated page at the back. Definitely you are entitled to this info as in the future it may be very important that you have it - you paid for the implants and everything so you should have that info. Just keep going on at them, they were realise you are serious and give you the details. Unless they have lost the warranty cards and are trying to fob you off? I hope you get it sorted hun and congratulations on your new additions, glad you are loving them!

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 13th March 2010, 10:51 am

thanks girls, yeh i have that feeling they are trying to to fob me off, and im worrying they gave me crap implants or something, i dont know but why would they lie. im starting to wish i never went with bmi now,.people who get charged that amount of money deserve to at least know the size of there implants etc i defintly wont give up girls, ill let you know if i get an email back from the secratary x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 13th March 2010, 11:28 am

Do you still not know what size you had hun??
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 13th March 2010, 11:34 am

no hattie,not a clue,its really doing my head in now as i deserve to no, and why should i wait 6 weeks just to find that out, they prob wont even tell me in 6 weeks time anyway,ill get another excuse chucked at me.ive just wrote a post to james mcdiarmid to see what he thinks, hope he replies soon!! xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 13th March 2010, 11:53 am

I would call the clinic and ask them to look at your records and tell you what size you had it would drive me insane not knowing!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 13th March 2010, 11:55 am

i mite do that actually hun, thank you, i hope i get the the answers xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 13th March 2010, 12:06 pm

ugh, i just phoned and they dont keep any records on the wards,i have to try again monday, *yawn*
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola10xx 15th March 2010, 11:14 am

I didnt get one, will ask Mr Liew tonight and let you know what he says x
Nicola10xx
Nicola10xx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th March 2010, 11:23 am

hi hun, thats weird, funkygirl had mr liew too,i wonder if she got a card xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 15th March 2010, 11:27 am

I cant believe they wont give you the information! do you have a direct email for your surgeon? I would pester them to speak to him so he can check what size and implant you had! its not on you paid for them so you should know!

Also hun im sorry i cant find your pics thread but just to add they are looking fab! really suit your frame bet your so pleased.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th March 2010, 11:37 am

hi cakey, well it was only today that they offerd to post me the details but they wouldnt of botherd unless i had asked, i think its soo wrong, i am, gunna be checking my post constantly this week xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th March 2010, 2:21 pm

Hey MP, just seen this post, OMG can't believe you don't know what size you had hun, have you managed to find out yet?

Mr Liew told me what size he had put in, the next morning when I saw him. I too didn't get this warranty card, with everything going on this week only just realised I haven't got one! I will speak to Mr L when I see him and report back!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th March 2010, 4:48 pm

hi ya, well it seems that some places dont always give them out, but i think if you ask you may be able to have them ,or at least a photocopy?? i should get my photocopy this week in the post and then i can finally see what size i have!! i cant wait!! let me no how you get on with yours hun xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 15th March 2010, 6:14 pm

I think its vital that this information is given to you. There are two stickers on the implants bearing the same information - one is given to you on your warranty card and the other is stuck in your records in exactly the same way as for example a vaccination for a child would be. One sticker goes in the red book the other into the childs medical records. Then if there is an problem there are two sets of records which must match up. Keep on at the hon. I got mine both times when my surgeon visited me the following morning after my op.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 15th March 2010, 9:12 pm

ahhh i see, so they defintly are important and im not just being a drama queen, thanks sally,im defintly on to this and im not gunna leave it until i get it. xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 17th March 2010, 3:02 pm

Hey hun

I was given mine straight away after the op !

Hope you can get yours - I wouldn't let it go.
xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 17th March 2010, 3:37 pm

its soo confusing!! even mybreast are giving out cards to some patients, but not others ?? and so are BMI ?? i dont understand it but hopefully ill get it this week,ill keep you posted xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th March 2010, 4:32 pm

thats strange i was given mine day of surgery its bad that they wouldnt give u it at first glad to hear u got it sorted now!!xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie84pink 17th March 2010, 5:57 pm

heyyyy

just saw this post - have you got yours yet?

I was given a couple of leaflets about my warranty etc at my 6 week check up (i asked on the day and nurse knew nothing about it) but I dont have any cards that can be ripped out?

My suregon said details about the batch number/codes etc are all kept on file and I wrote them down on a bit of paper so I at least have the codes, but I didnt get any cards or anything? I amworried now!

I had allergan responsive ones?xxxx
ruthie84pink
ruthie84pink
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 17th March 2010, 7:48 pm

sorry to worry you hun, im thinking that maybe not all companys give them out.im not really sure why we totally need the cards, i think maybe if something went wrong with our implants (rupture,etc) then we can can get new ones free of charge or a certain amount of money off?? im not 100% sure but i guess just look after the code numbers you wrote down for future reference? the reason why ive been so stressed about it is because they contain info about implant size, and i want to know how big my implants are.so dont worry i really dont think you need to hun xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down