Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To fib, tell the truth or deny!!

+16
laetitia
Jessica
Noodles83
annefinackapan
Len1
misf1
eastla
Cally
hattie260
BoobiePrize
Grace
mum23boys
fawn
pinkbabe
bambi671
Sparkle53
20 posters

Go down

To fib, tell the truth or deny!! Empty To fib, tell the truth or deny!!

Post by Sparkle53 12th February 2010, 8:35 pm

7/8 weeks after the event (people are slow where I work!), people are starting to notice, and the office girls are a talking between themselves so I hear over the grapevine ..... To fib, tell the truth or deny!! 557141

No one has said anything to my face as yet, but do I lie, looked shocked or tell the truth!!!!

Must admit, I was a bit shocked that no-one noticed before now, I've hardly been hiding them away, I'm such a proud mother!!!!

ohhh, I'm not good at telling fibs, but don't feel it's anyone elses business ...

Girls, you must have been in a similar situation - what did you do!!!!

Slightly chuffed that they have eventually noticed if I'm truthful ;-)To fib, tell the truth or deny!! 923101
Sparkle53
Sparkle53
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

To fib, tell the truth or deny!! Empty Re: To fib, tell the truth or deny!!

Post by bambi671 12th February 2010, 8:53 pm

No-one noticed with me but hopefully that will change as I'm getting a reop and have aksed to go a bit bigger!

Urrrrm I think if I was in your position, I'd boldly say 'yeah I've had them done, do you like them?', 'cos they're going to talk no matter what. They will also be jealous!

Go with how you feel inside, if you're proud of your babies, then go for it, but if you feel self conscious and not ready, ignore them until they burst!

xx
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th February 2010, 9:44 pm

It depends on how you feel about people knowing really.

For me personally I didnt tell anyone in work but I think people know just havnt asked me outright.

If they ask and you dont mind them knowing then tell them cos it'll stop them gossiping but if you dont want them to know then just blame it on the bar. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 13th February 2010, 12:47 am

Haven't gotten mine yet but I've been really open about it to pretty much everyone so far! I don't really have a problem with anyone knowing. If they don't like it then too bad for them haha
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 13th February 2010, 8:03 am

I guess it depends on how b!tchy the girls in the office are?

For me, if they were friends and would be interested then I'd prob tell them, however if they were nasty and were going to be snide then I'd just say I'd got super new bras and leave it at that. I wouldn't be for giving them any more info to be b!tchy with just cause they're jealous!

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

To fib, tell the truth or deny!! Empty Its a tough one!

Post by Grace 13th February 2010, 8:37 am

I dont know what I am going to do once I have my BA (2 months today whoop!) as the girls and boys(!) in the office are very bitchy and are not very nice to two of the girls in the office who have had their boobs done and they dont even know them.
I always wear a nice padded bra that makes me look bigger than I am but I think the difference is going to be really noticeable because even in a sports bra they are going to look big whereas in a sports bra at the moment it looks like nothing is in there!
I have only told one friend at work and I am going to tell another friend in a couple of weeks so not sure how to play it, I am interested to see what the girls on here are going to say To fib, tell the truth or deny!! 571992
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 13th February 2010, 8:49 am

I'm not sure how I'll cope with this either. I'm in a pretty high position at work so don't really want people knowing my business. I know some people will ask and I'm not sure what to tell them.

But then thinking about it, if I just say "yes have you just noticed, it was ages ago" then I'll be the gossip of the office but only for a little while. They'll soon find something else to gossip about. Like one of the sales managers who's had hair plugs put in.

When I did my cous-cous boobies they looked much more bigger than my padded bra and I know they'res some clothes that just won't fit. Hopefully they won't be in your face big!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 13th February 2010, 9:03 am

I just told the office gossip and let her do the job... That way if people want to know they will find out but I don't think anyone would dare ask me to my face.

I don't want to broadcast it but if people did ask me I would just tell the truth.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle53 13th February 2010, 9:14 am

Ha, Ha Boobie Prize - hair plug (love it!!). To fib, tell the truth or deny!! 557141

I'm in the same position as you, senior management, and although I'm friends with the 'office girls', I just don't want them knowing my business (well not that extent anyway). They're not so much bitchy, and bloody nosey!

It's also avoiding the 101 questions that would no doubt follow if I 'fessed up'! how much did that cost?, why did you have it done?, what do they feel like? blah, blah, blah.......

Ooooooh, I think I will just have to practice my shocked look To fib, tell the truth or deny!! Icon_eek and blame it on a new contraceptive pill, bit of weight gain and good bras!!!

Thanks for all the feedback girls, interesting to hear!! xxxxx

PS: what would be funny would be to say I'd been drinking some new weird and wonderful herbal tea with boobie growing capabilities, and see who asks where you get it from!!!! :-) xxx
Sparkle53
Sparkle53
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 13th February 2010, 9:28 am

"PS: what would be funny would be to say I'd been drinking some new weird and wonderful herbal tea with boobie growing capabilities, and see who asks where you get it from!!!! :-)"

Haha...I love that one ......I bet they would ALL be asking !!!! xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 13th February 2010, 9:48 am

Sparkle53 wrote:PS: what would be funny would be to say I'd been drinking some new weird and wonderful herbal tea with boobie growing capabilities, and see who asks where you get it from!!!! :-) xxx
All the flat chested girls I bet! Never in front of everyone else though, they'll act all disapproving then catch you by yourself and ask. When they do tell them its something really awful tasting. That'd be sooo funny To fib, tell the truth or deny!! 557141

I wonder why its human nature to be so judgmental. Going through this whole experience has relaxed my opinion on surgery and makes me realise you don't have to be insecure to want bigger boobs, and even if you are fixing it isn't a bad thing. Just can't stand the thought of people looking down on me and judging me without understanding. I shouldn't care really....
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 13th February 2010, 12:38 pm

hattie260 wrote:I just told the office gossip and let her do the job... That way if people want to know they will find out but I don't think anyone would dare ask me to my face.

Ha ha - love it !! To fib, tell the truth or deny!! 557141 To fib, tell the truth or deny!! 557141

I haven't shouted about it but if asked I'll say "hell yeah!"

Like the other girls have said I do think it depends on your office environment and the people in it...

L
xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th February 2010, 4:48 pm

I am rubbish at lying so I tell the truth. Plus I couldn't contain my excitment before my op and told everyone lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 13th February 2010, 6:00 pm

This happened to me,

I didn't tell anyone at work coz they would all bitch about it. Then about 5 months after my ba, one of the girls came up to me and said " we have all been talking and we think your boobs look bigger, are you pregnant?" I just said well thanks for the compliment but no i'm not pregnant!! ~I left it at that. I think they have all got bored of the gossiping now. But if they did ask if i had a BA i would definatly say NO!! I don't want to be the subject of any snide remarks from people who i don't really know. Besides a lot of people who actually have boobs will never understand why you would have a boob job.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 13th February 2010, 6:02 pm

I was totally taken by surprise by the work gossip who snidely said 'someone said you look like you've had a boob job- have you?'. I laughed and said 'no ive always looked this fabulous and tell your friend theyre welcome to keep looking if they want'
It just popped out cos Id rather be honest but it annoyed me she made out it was 'someone' else. No-one else has passed comment - Phew.
Just smile to yourself if they are whispering and think 'damn I look good!'

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodles83 13th February 2010, 8:34 pm

I only told a few close friends before my BA, but when I returned to work, I called all the people I manage together and told them! It made me feel happier having it out in the open, as I love my new boobs.
But you have to do what you feel comfortable with, and just ignore any gossips who poke their noses in x
Noodles83
Noodles83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 13th February 2010, 9:12 pm

No one at my work has noticed or made comment, at least not to my face, but if they did I would tell them "No" and give them some sort of remark to make sure they felt bad about asking! I think it's very rude and nosy to ask in an office environment, fair enough if you are close with your workmates it might be OK, but if you were that close you probably would have told them already! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 14th February 2010, 8:17 am

in this case I am not a big help (house wife)
but beside the few people i told, i don't want any one else to know about it.
I know some people that probably wouldn't stop with stupid gossip and stuffs.
In the case someone say something i will go with hormones changes, pill ..
I don't think peoples will try to go further.
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 14th February 2010, 10:12 am

With what I do for a living and being self employed I have just told people the truth. Some of my ladies are 70 years old and they are all right behind me. Must be really hard in a professional environment, but i would just tell them the truth if they dared to ask again. As another lady said, girls will talk anyway. The main thing is that you feel good in yourself, and they may well be a little jealous. I've got all this to come, but in the form of the dreaded playground. I live in a small village and people will know. Boob jobs here are not the norm! I am wondering how the other mothers will react to me post op. I'm just gonna have to be straight and hold my head up high xxx
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 14th February 2010, 12:24 pm

I'm a primary school teacher and so I will have the playground and the staff to worry about!! I think I am going to gradually build up my padding in my bra over the next half term so that people will not notice such a big difference when i return after Easter. I don't want them gossiping, and i don't want to have to justify it twenty times over to those who come and ask all the questions. Maybe if I worked with different types of people in a smaller place i might like to tell and would feel supported by them knowing. I guess it depends on a lot of things.

Love the herbal tea idea though!!!!! Made me laugh :D xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 14th February 2010, 1:37 pm

Zoeb raised a good idea. If you don't want people to notice a huge difference and confront you, maybe you should consider doing this! Since I've booked my BA I began to stuff my bra. Well instead of stuffing it I started wearing a second bra. All my bra's are padded anyway, so most people who see me dressed (haha) think I have some boobs in just one bra anyway, like a full A. Doing this with two bras brings me to a B cup in clothes. After a few months, I'll either add cutlets or a third bra to bring myself to a C in clothes. Then when I have my surgery a few months later, people won't really notice and will think I've just grown! This wouldn't be totally out of the question anyway since I'm only 21 and some women don't fully develop till their early 20s :)
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 14th February 2010, 1:38 pm

Well no, not you since you've already had it, but anyone who doesn't want people to notice haha
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 14th February 2010, 4:12 pm

Hi,i never told anyone apart from my boyfriend,and now i stilll dont tell people,unless they ask me outright and that seems to work.I think alot of people dont have the nerve to ask anyway.Good luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 14th February 2010, 4:14 pm

I didn't want to tell anyone but when I was asked outright I went so red it was more than obvious! The girls at work jokingly say things like "be careful they dont pop" if I put a brooch on or a poppy etc but they don't really care which is kind of normal i suppose- I don't really care about my colleagues boobs either! LOL
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 14th February 2010, 4:30 pm

fawn wrote: Then when I have my surgery a few months later, people won't really notice and will think I've just grown! This wouldn't be totally out of the question anyway since I'm only 21 and some women don't fully develop till their early 20s :)

Lol I am 36 so God knows what my excuse for growing will be!! They will proabably all think I'm pregnant lol... xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down