Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit of a personal one :-)

+4
holly
Danielle
pinkbabe
Cally
8 posters

Go down

Bit of a personal one :-) Empty Bit of a personal one :-)

Post by Cally 31st January 2010, 7:53 pm

Sorry for this one girls, but am just wondering and worrying about every damned aspect of having my boobs done !!!
Right, am currently single, and definately getting boobs done for me.....however - am now wondering how you broach the subject of having had a little help in the boob department with a prospective new boyfriend. I don't think I would tell someone right away as it wouldn't be any of their business....but what about if they actually asked.....or when you umm....start getting a little more personal with each other. I have no idea as to what I would do or say.
Has anyone post op been in this situation.....like met a partner post op. How did you go about explaining or not explaining it - and how did they react to it ???

I do apologise for how my poor little head is working at the moment lol Bit of a personal one :-) 751387 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Bit of a personal one :-) Empty Re: Bit of a personal one :-)

Post by pinkbabe 31st January 2010, 8:06 pm

I was (and still am single) when I had my ba and I worry about how I'd tell a new partner, but I do think that if they like you then it shouldnt bother them. I'd agree with you in saying I wouldnt tell them straight away and by the time that you do tell them, then they would hopefully like you for you and it shouldnt matter.

I know some men say they hate 'fake' boobs but I think those are the ones who have only seen bad jobs or have never seen ba boobs before. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 31st January 2010, 8:13 pm

God I'm so glad you replied and know where I'm coming from sweetie....sometimes i just think I'm plain bonkers lol. That's another thing I'm worried about as so many blokes say they don't like fake boobs - although they usually spend a lot of their time looking at the damned things !!!!
I am not a confident person at the moment and am hoping that having a BA wil help me in this department. The thought of having them done and then having a negative reaction to that as well just mortifies me. Maybe we just worry too much - as long as we are happy, and as you say, hopefully if they like us enough it wouldn't matter to them anyway.
Thanks again xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 31st January 2010, 8:36 pm

Hi Cally

I decided to have my BA before i met my OH. I waited until we were together about 4\5 months then one night when we were having dinner at home i just told him that i had something to tell him that i wasn't sure if he would like it but i wanted to mention it before things got too serious and told him. He was over the moon, ha, ha!! He said he didn't think i needed it but if i really wanted to then he would support me and he has been brilliant!

I wouldn't worry to much, if you meet someone they should like you for you and the BA shouldn't come into it Bit of a personal one :-) 571992
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 31st January 2010, 8:58 pm

Danielle....you name it, I am currently worrying about it lol. Thank you for your reply, you are right xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 31st January 2010, 9:43 pm

Hi Cally

I was single when I first got boobs done and none of the men I have met since have been at all worried about it they initially just seemed more interested in them than anything else!

I still find it a difficult subject though to start with. I dont normally say anything just let them figure it out for themselves, Im single again now so Im sure I will have to have that conversation at some point!

x
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 1st February 2010, 7:07 am

That's good news Holly, you've made me feel a lot better. The things that go through my head !!! xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 1st February 2010, 6:09 pm

i got with my current OH when i was 2 months post op. i didnt tell him id had a boob job and he didnt say anything so i just asumed he thought they were real! lol. then one day a few months later fake boobs came up in the conversation so i turned round to him and said "mine are fake" and he said yeah i know! i couldnt believe hed known the whole time and not let on. he said to me what was i supposed to say "nice pair of fakies u got there" lol. anyway he was totally fine with it and said they look good xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 1st February 2010, 6:48 pm

Hi,

I've been wondering about this myself. I recently split up from my long term boyfriend and think about whether a new man will be able to tell or when is the right time to mention it!

I think you just have to go with when the time feels right hun. I know for sure that when I do meet someone new, I will have to trust him first as only my close friends and some family members know about my boob job.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 1st February 2010, 9:08 pm

I too am single and this is one of the tihngs that went through my mind when I was thinking about getting it done.

I'm still not sure how I will bring up the whole telling the guy when I finally meet someone but I came to the conclusion that if he didn't like it then he isn't the one for me.

If he can't be comfortable or ok with it then he isn't worth it.

Plenty of guys out there that it won't bother so......

Am all booked in and can't wait ! xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st February 2010, 10:06 pm

Hello and welcome Cally!!

Think the concensus is breasts give much more pleasure than men....and less hassle!! Breasts bring inner pleasure and outward grins on a daily basis.........You go Cally...time for you now....enjoy Bit of a personal one :-) 43418
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 2nd February 2010, 12:04 pm

Thank you so much for your replies - I'm glad that it's not just me that has concerns like these,and is fab that I can come on here and air them !!!! I have some really good friends....but they have absolutely no idea where I'm coming from when it comes to a BA, as the majority of them have been blessed naturally lol.
Mia - thanks you for that.....the whole issue of me wanting to do this is that I hope for once in my life it will bring me more confidence, and just to be happy with myself....so the inner pleasure comment is appreciated xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down