Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal

+12
alexandra33
nikitaw86
Lauren87
AmyD
Natty29
sweetpoison
georgiana76
Kat4
kiwigirl
Crystal
welshvicci123
Tanyaxx1
16 posters

Go down

Personal Empty Personal

Post by Tanyaxx1 13th October 2011, 9:10 pm

Hey ladies, got to mention that the OH does like my boobs at the mo because they are sqidgy etc lol! Basically he thinks that he won't be able to have a good grope everybow and then/intimate time. Hope I'm allowed to post this :-s sorry if I'm not :( I'm worried that I will be so paranoid about them possibly being squeezed to hard they may pop! LOL! In other words can they be handled how a natural boob would during intimate time? Maybe a silly question, but I think I'd class them as 'fragile handle with care' xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Personal Empty Re: Personal

Post by welshvicci123 13th October 2011, 9:13 pm

They can be treated as 'normal boobs' after so many weeks, but thats something to discuss with your ps.

I totally agree about the 'squidgy boob' thing he has an obsession with sqeezing them Personal 267328 and i think he is going to miss the thought of not seeing them like that again.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 13th October 2011, 9:52 pm

Hay girls your boobs will be squidgy after your B.A, once your boobs have healed and settled the only difference is they will be slightly firmer but still squidgy!

My brothers girlsfriend and a few friends were quite shocked at what mine felt like as they said they felt like real boobs to them and were really surprise at how soft they were and how much they move......in honesty mine are not even slightly firm 2 years on, but straight after your op they will be tight and firm untill they have settled and dropped.

You can treat then as normal boobs once your P.S have given you the ok, my hubby even lays on mine and I lay flat on them at times when I fall of my pillow and im sleeping on my front its more sudden fast impacts that do damage like car accidents etc....One girl on here was made to lay flat on her front on her boobs and lift her arms in the air by her P.S to show her just how strong they are but I have never tried this and dont really fancy giving it a go!Personal 557141

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 13th October 2011, 11:36 pm

Crystals right.

There will definitely be a 'stand down period' on him being able to have a decent grope, but a lot of that has to do with the pain.

At the moment, mine are already pretty squishy, but my PS told me yesterday (at my 3 week appointment) that after about 6 weeks they will "really start to get soft" and by 6 months they will be "very soft". Right now, the only thing stopping my BF from giving me the kind of grobe he wants to is because I'm still a bit tender! So tell him not too worry too much, once you let him loose, he'll soon forget the stand down! xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 14th October 2011, 9:28 am

Tanyaxx1 - thanks for posting this hon, have been thinking it but not got the courage to ask yet so REALLY glad you did. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 14th October 2011, 9:49 am

Great thread, so glad to hear all of this! One of my hubbies worries about having this done is that they wont feel natural anymore, god knows what he is talking about as its not like there is anything there to get a hold of, lol!!
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 14th October 2011, 10:00 am

Really happy to know this too, thanks for posting! squidy boobies again after BA sounds good to me...lol
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 14th October 2011, 10:04 am

Mine r squidgy!! They just look firmer than natural boobs but I would say they feel like natural boobs xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th October 2011, 10:06 am

omg, tanya i'm so glad you put this thread up, i've been worried about this too!! My hubby really likes to squish my boobs, and i was worried they would pop too.... or even move out of place!! These boys do get excited in the moment.... if he wrecks my boobs i will be extremely cross!!! Hysterical xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 14th October 2011, 10:44 am

Hi girls, know exactly what you all mine. I'm 6 and a half week po and my hubby can't wait to grope my new boobies during intimate times but I won't let him near them yet scared of breaking them. Hoping I'll know when it's right for him to lie on them etc.

Amy d your new avatar is amazing!
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th October 2011, 10:48 am

haha they go nice an squidgy gradually mine are 19days old and have already softened up alot although i wouldn't say i'm at the squidge them stage as they still feel a little sunburnt cause the skins so thin and repairing!! i'm sure you'll know when ur ready for a good grope there very durable i'd say its more the incisions ur worried about at first i know mine disapear more and more everyday and i feel more confident with people coming close to my chest everyday!! totally worth it thou so just make up for it with other squidgy parts of ur body like my ever expanding butt lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th October 2011, 1:35 pm

Hey ladies, thanks for all your replies :) I had to ask as i think my OH is really convincing himself he's never going to be able to give them a good squeeze lol, so now when he calls later i can reassure him.

Thanks beauties xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th October 2011, 1:36 pm

Oh yeh Amy D. swit swoo!! Lovin the new avatar babes xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 14th October 2011, 2:03 pm

Hey girlies, just thought I'd put in my 2 cents LOL

at about 4 weeks my BF could have a good grope and now (at 7 weeks) they're REALLY soft - he can't get over it, and he's rather rough with them at times but they've been fine. The one thing I was worried about were the scars, so I made sure that they were well healed before I let him really go to town LOL

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 14th October 2011, 2:33 pm

I still giggle at peoples reactions when they ask if they can see what my boobs feel like. It's always the same "OH! They feel just like real boobs"! They do feel more firm tho, but still squidgy and fun to touch, so definitely don't worry about that :) And if you ever have a hard day, it's like having your own personal stress toys! HA HA HA!

I still can't get my head around lying on them tho.. I've tried, but it doesn't sit right with me - I think I'm going to damage them somehow or over-stretch my skin or something... also it kinda hurts my ribs a bit and puts pressure on my chest when I try. It feels like lying on a couple of oranges.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 14th October 2011, 8:17 pm

Tanyaxx, great thread hun! Thank you for asking the question and thanks ladies for being so honest!! Can't wait. X
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th October 2011, 8:21 pm

alexandra i'm so pleased u said that ..... my hubby likes a bit of rough boob play too... i'll do the same and make him wait till the scars have healed!!

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th October 2011, 8:24 pm

lol.... ! just noticed the compliments, thanks girls :-) ur all lovely xxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosey73 14th October 2011, 8:25 pm

Thank you for posting this thread. I have been wondering the same but haven't dared asked!!
rosey73
rosey73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie88 14th October 2011, 8:32 pm

Hi

I agree with a lot of the girls!! I'm 3 weeks post op and theyhave already started going soft and squigy my girls are suprised at how soft they are!! Not the pair of rocks people were expecting!! And I had standard CUI implants too! x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down