Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infection

+10
mizzpink23
ruby roo
*Sally*
nads
fluffy_bunn1e
ShootingStar
del280379
Mermaid
kay
sin_oli_x
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

infection Empty infection

Post by sin_oli_x 2nd January 2010, 4:46 pm

im so gutted ive got an infection!!
just before xmas one of my scars was leaking a bit so i went to the doctors and he put me on antibiotics. well they didnt work so i went to the clinic and it was a stitch that hadnt dissolved, they took swabs and said the results will come back in a weeks time so id have to wait till then. but in between ive caught a cold and feel awful and last night i woke up shivering so i went to my local a+e thinking it was because of the infection and the doctor has put me on different antibiotics in the mean time until my appiontment with the the nurse weds.

im sooo scared that il have to have my implant removed!! what does an infection look like when this happens?? it isnt leaking loads just a little bit and its not smelling or anything. hopefully i will catch it in time xxxxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

infection Empty Re: infection

Post by kay 2nd January 2010, 4:55 pm

Oh No xx Sending you Hug

I hope you have caught it in time hun xx What's made you think that you will have to have the implant removed? Did they say you might have too? Hopefully it's just a little infection that will clear up with the help of the antibiotics xx

Thinking of you xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 2nd January 2010, 5:02 pm

im just worrying and thinking of the worse. they havnt said about needing it removed just that it needs to be cleared up quickly. im just so scared that its going to get worse and lead to that. im such a worrier.

thanks for your reply xxxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 2nd January 2010, 6:27 pm

Thoughts are with you. Keep us posted honey.x
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by del280379 2nd January 2010, 7:09 pm

what colour is the fluid iv been havin same sorta probs but u sound like u have caught this early iv been leakin from wound heavy at times for nearly 3 weeks now and my doc has just done swabs as my surgeon hasnt bothered is it leakin through a hole in ur wound just make sure u keep it clean untill u see ur surgeon xxxx
del280379
del280379
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 3rd January 2010, 12:37 am

Oh no, what a nuisance for you, it doesn't sound like a serious infection yet and fingers crossed it will not reach the implant area, you only risk losing the implant once it has reached there.

take all your anti-biotics religiously and stick to any advice given.

Thinking of you and good luck Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 3rd January 2010, 2:10 pm

well i think its like a cloudy clear fluid but its not leaking that much just a bit in the corners. ive got a weak stomach so my OH has been looking at it for me and putting my dressings on. the nurse took the stitch out and all the scab off and it bled a little also and she gave me inadine and dressings to change every 48 hours, she was really good fairplay. she also showed me the undisolved stitch which made me heav and nearly faint (im a wimp).

im really sorry to hear about your problems del280379 hopefully you will get it sorted! its good that you have had swabs now so they can see what it is. its scary isnt it. thank you also shooting star and mermaid. will let you know what happens when i go back weds.

xxxxxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 3rd January 2010, 2:16 pm

sounds like you ve caught it in time, and your in safe hands, fingers crossed hun Hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by del280379 3rd January 2010, 2:48 pm

sounds like u have caught it on time hun and now that stich out it should heal nicely hope wen goes ok for u m seein my surgeon again tommro so hopefully he will have some asmswers xxx
del280379
del280379
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 3rd January 2010, 3:34 pm

sin_oli_x wrote:im so gutted ive got an infection!!
just before xmas one of my scars was leaking a bit so i went to the doctors and he put me on antibiotics. well they didnt work so i went to the clinic and it was a stitch that hadnt dissolved, they took swabs and said the results will come back in a weeks time so id have to wait till then. but in between ive caught a cold and feel awful and last night i woke up shivering so i went to my local a+e thinking it was because of the infection and the doctor has put me on different antibiotics in the mean time until my appiontment with the the nurse weds.

im sooo scared that il have to have my implant removed!! what does an infection look like when this happens?? it isnt leaking loads just a little bit and its not smelling or anything. hopefully i will catch it in time xxxxx
Sorry to hear this hunny infection 571992 I hope it clears up and you dont need the implant removed. Im sure Serena had the same ps as you and had an infection, hopefully she'll offer some advice x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 3rd January 2010, 5:27 pm

ooh you poor thing. what a worry for you. hope it clears up soon xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 3rd January 2010, 6:20 pm

Im sure Serena had the same ps as you and had an infection, hopefully she'll offer some advice x[/quote]

she has already been on the case he he!!!! infection 557141 infection 557141
to me though hopefully u have caught it bang on time. mine was never right from start. i think they have been pretty good to you. mine was bang on and cant complain at all about the after care iv been given. just try to keep ur pinkys away from touching the scar cuz of bacteria!!! fingers crossed hunny xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 4th January 2010, 1:16 pm

hi guys, update....just had a call off the nurse saying theyve had the results of the swabs and the antibiotic i need cant be taken in tablet form only by injection so i either need to travel up to the hospital which is in birmingham and stay in for a week or maybe my doctor will administor it every day for me which would be a lot easier so she is phoning my doctors to see if they can do this. i cant complain about the hospital group they have been really good with me. i just really really hope i can have it done near where i live and not have to go and stay in hospital for a week. xxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th January 2010, 4:32 pm

Im glad you've got the results and are getting it sorted hun, good luck x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by del280379 4th January 2010, 9:30 pm

hope ur doc can do it and u havent got stay in for week good luck hun xxx
del280379
del280379
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 4th January 2010, 9:36 pm

heard back off the nurse and turns out i do have to stay in for a week :( at least its getting sorted i suppose. have to go in first thing in the morning. its so awkward with work etc but has to be done. will let u know how it goes xxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 4th January 2010, 10:06 pm

good luck hunny xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 4th January 2010, 10:28 pm

Glad they are on the ball with this for you, take care and good luck with getting it sorted out x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 5th January 2010, 8:58 pm

thanks girls. i am in hospital now on my laptop and they have to open the wound up to see how bad it is and if its real bad take the implant out. so when i wake up the first think il ask is how many boobs have i got? so stressed as we crashed the car on the way here in the snow too so didnt got here six hours late. been on antibiotic drip and luckily my OH can stay here the night as he hasnt got a car now. what a nightmare. thanks for everyones support xx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th January 2010, 11:47 pm

good luck, hopefully you wont have to have the implant removed but your in the best place and it sounds as if they are going to take good care of you. x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 6th January 2010, 1:58 am

Thinking of you infection 571992 xx

You are being cared for and better a week in hospital to have the treatment than worry alone, keep positive. Sorry to hear about your journey, I am sure your o.h. can sort the car problem better knowing you are being cared for. Take care and good luck. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by del280379 6th January 2010, 7:49 am

good luck hope all goes ok xxxx
del280379
del280379
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 6th January 2010, 11:36 am

oh no hun, good luck with everything let us no whats happening. everything always seems to go wrong at same time, im sure ur oh will sort the car. just rest up and not worry. xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 6th January 2010, 1:25 pm

thanks guys! just hope i wake up with boobs lol xx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 9th January 2010, 12:33 am

How are you? Hope all went wel for you and you are recovering well infection 571992 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next