Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Christmas affect my boobs???

5 posters

Go down

Will Christmas affect my boobs??? Empty Will Christmas affect my boobs???

Post by CherryCheesecake 20th December 2009, 5:57 pm

Hi Girlies,

Only four more days to go now til Christmas Day!! All very excited and looking forward to it all.....

Probably more than anything else- even more than presents and alcohol, I'm just well looking forward to spending some quality time with the significant other and gorging all treats sinful without feeling guilty for once! lol!!

But what I want to know is, whether you think doing so will affect the results of my augmented uplift?

OK so what I mean is, I was told that fluctuations in weight can cause sagging again and I'm just terrified of this. Just to remind you I had my op on 5th October 2009 so still earlyish days really. They have fully settled though, no swelling and dropped into what I HOPE will be the lowest position they will be in for some years to come. If they drop more I will go mad!!! I also had small, 240CC implants.

Anyway, I know I'm not exactly going to put on a whole stone from not going to the gym for 2 weeks and eating terribly for a week, but its inevitable that perhaps 3-5lbs will pad on if I let myself go and just enjoy the free flowing wine, roast potatoes and quality street purple ones.

Do any of you know if that amount of weight is significant enough to put unecessary strain on my new boobs or make them sag if I then power it in the gym and lose it after New Year? I am basically 9st 5lbs at the moment (quite weighty for my short frame) so had already decided a while ago to try lose a stone as a New Year's resolution. I Started a plan 2 weeks ago and joined a new gym. I know that seems a silly idea just before Christmas when I am just going to put it all back on, but to be honest I just wanted to make sure I'd had all my inductions and been talked properly through the weight lifting program in advance so that on returning after New Year I can honestly get down to burning all that excess off properly without needing an induction then.

Can anybody give me any advice on whether my basically putting on a few pounds then losing those and more after Christmas will make me droop significantly again? Its just that its my worst nightmare for that to happen, I have been told that this can affect an uplift and I am already getting a bit critical of how much they have dropped (dunno if thats just me being OVER critical though)and I am so worried. Is it just when you put on significantly more weight than that, or should I be worrying now? Any thoughts on this would help.

Thanks so much!

X X X
CherryCheesecake
CherryCheesecake
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Will Christmas affect my boobs??? Empty Re: Will Christmas affect my boobs???

Post by Mia 20th December 2009, 6:17 pm

I dont imagine this would effect your boobs CC!! I dont have a weight concern myself... I am a bag of bones Will Christmas affect my boobs??? Icon_eek nor did I have an uplift. However, you seem to being very sensible and aware (if over critical) of yourself!!

I would imagine if you yo yo drastically it could effect them???? but if you support them in a good bra, excercise and eat sensibly....a happy worry free xmas is well deserved I say.

Perhaps other ladies will be more usefull in this, as I am sure you are not alone in your feelings. Also, perhaps discuss further with surgeon and ask him to explain fully what he meant when he said this to you 'flucuations' is not too specific and covers him...he needs to be more precise and explain how and why/when this could occur. Me, personally would need this explained to enable peace of mind and not let it haunt and control me. You deserve that much CC.!! And a good old pig out fun time too!! Will Christmas affect my boobs??? 571992 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd December 2009, 12:58 pm

I dont think it will affect your boobs hun, if you put on a few pounds your boobs may look a bit bigger but thats it, just like around the time of the month they get a little bigger. I think if you gained like 3 stone and then lost it quickly then your boobs might sag a little more x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 24th December 2009, 7:46 pm

hi hunny i agree with the others i really don't think putting on a few pounds will make any difference at all.
i tend to go up and down a bit as well and especially at this time of year when i just love to stuff my face with all the goodies.
like you i will get back on track in the new year but just want to enjoy eating without feeling guilty. enjoy your christmas hun and don't worry.

xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 24th December 2009, 8:33 pm

I dont think it will hun..i havent had a uplift but have put weight on since having my boobs done and they havent changed at all. Enjoy christmas and you can soon get back to the gym in new year!

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down